• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Spotted some good molly... ... but capsules? You can throw any old thing in there and call it E

...till you drip some reagents on it...then you throw any old thing in their face and call them dumb fuck...

Holy shit there is some legit molly around. After three days of testing crap after crap ive actually stumbled across some strong reacting MDMA. Beautiful wihte crystaline powder. Never seen Marquis bubble and change black so quickly and I love that beautiful cobalt blue you get with the Simmons. Heard through the grapevine that there is a pretty good quantity out there so hopefully this is a good sign for things to come this summer.=D

Glad to hear it Jag :D

Don't get too eager just yet...we saw Molly come through here awhile ago that tested just as you described, black bubble fizzle dizzle and all with that sapphire blue, but came with zero love. The body load was immaculate and you definitely rolled, eyes bouncing, breathing heavy, all the characteristics of a roll, but no empathy or love whatsoever.

Best snag a sampler first to try to make sure it's ALL in there.

Glad to see you back in formation going up against these bunk fuck pushers. Way glad.

Yeah I've seen some crazy shit out there. Some shit I couldn't even identify. I just love testing shit in front of people, makes for awkward moments and conversations.

My favorite one yet was having the puds come back neon yellow and the dude says, "you didn't use enough molly for the E to show!" Oh fuck my fuckin face you little twat. GTFO. Gaaah! That moment of utter dumbfoundedness i had looking back at him I'll never forget.

LOL, I tested some stuff that came back straight meth and the guy got all excited and started telling everyone he had some speedy molly. I was like no dude you have METH. METH!!!! you fucking moron.

Yeah you need to get back to reporting presses on PR again like me, you, and Lou were, all last fall. We've kinda let bunk shit in Utah get a free pass for the last little bit and these kids here need shit drawn out in crayon for em in a report. Eh who am I kidding? Desperate bastards still buy it and eat it anyway no matter how blatantly we throw the bunkdom in their faces. One day they'll learn. I hope.

We can only hope. I'm sure I'll come across something here sooner or later. Hopefully something good but hey, I'll take some molly for now.

Do ppl from bluelight in utah ever party? im not talking about buying or selling or even rolling ... but just chill at a concert or chill club?

Back in march when we were in cali, most people that came across where we were at, were pretty dumbfounded at how well we DO party lol. "Where are you from again? Utah? Do they really party like this there?!" Just another regular weekend for us.

You'd be surprised at how alive and nutty the underground is here. We have pretty decent sized shows here at least twice a month. Since September we've had Skrillex, Nero, Dada Life, Porter Robinson, Mord Fustang, Feed Me, Bassnectar, Rusko, Excision, etc etc and Benassi will be here in a couple weeks. The EDM scene here is thriving and always draws out decent crowds, and best believe we're always there rooooll...watching?!

Last edited:
Do ppl from bluelight in utah ever party? im not talking about buying or selling or even rolling ... but just chill at a concert or chill club?

Utah is also bringing Zeds dead, and Aviici in the summer. we are only on the uprise here in SLC. companys are starting to team with insomniac and doing great things. Utah will be poppin

and if that fails the crew here in SLC with a select few knpws how to really throw down with our own personal parties. the ones here that actually test and ROLL not just get sped up and call it MDMA.

YOu know who you are ha AM i right??

Could someone inform me of the bunks and the legit pills going around the 801? I haven't taken the time to get a test kit and no one from UT seems to be testing lately, anyone know anything?

The only ones I know of that are bunk are the regular string of non-poke Euros and Green Thinking Men. I haven't heard of much else floating around...yet ;)

I haven't seen any good pills lately. I've come across some molly that was pretty potent stuff, but thats about it. Red saints are around again and I'm sure are pipes. Things are pretty slow around here for the most part.

Heads up utah peeps, methylone is kicking around in full force. I just tested up some tannish powder for some friends and got the rusty red Mecke and blaring yellow Marquis.

Just by looking at it, it had a good appearance with small chunky crystals in it, but the tests don't lie. Don't get burned out there y'all. Test your shit and make your money be well spent.