• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Used by Dealer

He has taken our bank card a few times to withdraw money, my partner occasionally transfers the money for 1 or 2 bags! Your very right! My partner has been totally sloppy! It’s not like we newbies with the whole coke thing!
This guy has already had his two houses that he rents out to Albanians/Romanians raided by police with each house having between 2 & 3000 plants
Amazingly he got away with it! Shocking isn’t it or is it called bloody lucky lol
It’s either really lucky or he is rolled over on someone.
the important thing is you guys just learn from this and don’t make the same mistake again so you can stay out of trouble and just enjoy getting high without the risk.
we all make mistakes especially when it comes to friendship and wanting to party.. it leads to brushing off potential risks
if you want to keep him as a dealer or friend I would make sure to set firm boundaries with him, decide with your partner what they will be…some I would think about no using the house has a place to bag up drugs and definitely no bank card.

Good luck you deserve a better friend and a better dealer 💖

I just saw he was stealing customers from another dealer
that is how you get murdered here in ny
get away from this guy he is no good he has no loyalty and is probably eventually going to seriously piss someone off if he hasn’t already
and he trusts no one because he is untrustworthy
he doesn’t even have a drug dealer moral code

He is a dealer virgin! Went straight into the trade, isn’t aware of how ruthless the trade is! He stole customers from someone else’s business!
How he got away with it is anyones idea!
Dealing drugs is not a joke/game. That guy is a liability for your safety, I'm serious, you need to stop hanging out with him. He can get you guys jailed/beaten up or even killed in the worst case scenario. I wouldn't fuck with that kinda people.

It's just an expression lol, it's not worth risking going to jail for a few lousy bags of that shitty powder.
PS and we are talking about YEARS here because police would link more than 3 people. That means you guys would be processed as an ORGANIZATION not just low level dealers.
Bloody Nora!

You tell me this?
Two grow houses owned by him, arrested and not charged
He had Romanian tenants, he’s been invested since beginning last year!
These properties were raided at 6am, this guy drives to one of them and notices police, at 2pm he was arrested at his girlfriends. He had time to hide scales etc

I cannot understand how this guy is still going about his own business! That’s why I was worried him bagging at my flat cus the police obviously know what his activities are! I guess they are waiting! So I have been worried he’s being followed to my flat

Bloody Nora!

You tell me this?
These properties were raided at 6am, this guy drives to one of them and notices police, at 2pm he was arrested at his girlfriends. He had time to hide scales etc

I cannot understand how this guy is still going about his own business! That’s why I was worried him bagging at my flat cus the police obviously know what his activities are! I guess they are waiting! So I have been worried he’s being followed to my flat
🐀 🐀 🐀

Bloody Nora!

You tell me this?

Stop it then, that guy is pure trouble. And bare in mind this....HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

He has taken our bank card a few times to withdraw money, my partner occasionally transfers the money for 1 or 2 bags! Your very right! My partner has been totally sloppy! It’s not like we newbies with the whole coke thing!
This guy has already had his two houses that he rents out to Albanians/Romanians raided by police with each house having between 2 & 3000 plants
Amazingly he got away with it! Shocking isn’t it or is it called bloody lucky lol

It’s called ratting to keep the hustle going. I knew guys like this, rat people out so they could continue slanging. Run, run fast.

-GC

get away from this guy he is no good he has no loyalty and is probably eventually going to seriously piss someone off if he hasn’t already
Same thing here in my town, that guys body would be full of lead already. He'd be buried already. People who deal coke are not the same as ppl who deal weed or acid, they aren't friendly at all, one wrong move and you're dead.

Only on rare occasions do friends and business mix well.A good friend would not do this...get the fuck away from this bankcard situation asap.Your freedom is too valuable more than the bit of coke to let someone hide their business dealings behind your name.If shit hits the fan all this monies transactions is in your name /mates name whatever ...its fkd up on all levels.Except for so called friend who is stooging you .

It’s either really lucky or he is rolled over on someone.
the important thing is you guys just learn from this and don’t make the same mistake again so you can stay out of trouble and just enjoy getting high without the risk.
we all make mistakes especially when it comes to friendship and wanting to party.. it leads to brushing off potential risks
if you want to keep him as a dealer or friend I would make sure to set firm boundaries with him, decide with your partner what they will be…some I would think about no using the house has a place to bag up drugs and definitely no bank card.

Good luck you deserve a better friend and a better dealer 💖

and he trusts no one because he is untrustworthy
he doesn’t even have a drug dealer moral code
Thank you really appreciate everyone’s input! The town I live in the coke trade is run mostly by Pakistani guys, using a lot of polish boys to deliver

It’s beyond me how he got away with it. Roughly 20 people taken from this guys business.

I believe in Karma, he evicted us from the room we rented out cus his GF made lies up about us! He later found out about her lies.
Anyway we both found ourselves in this situation through my illness getting worse. I lost my job, flat, family so this guy helped us but charged £500 week for a shoe box to live in!
He through us out with no care at all & for that I can never forgive him! I have spoken since to him and yes he’s apologised.
He owes money to a guy he buys his coke from which is £1500, he’s been avoiding answering his phone. This guy knows by now he would of needed to by some. He’s started using another guy who is absolutely ruthless

I’ve dodged paying dealer for a few bags and nearly had my door banged down, this guy has never dealt with owing money to the middle men!
They will come for him sadly and break his bones

I asked this guy tonight via messenger if we could have a bag out of the 10 he gave my partner to sell.
He replied no” I told him it’s Dam cruel, I admit to having a taste for coke so it’s dam unfair giving it to us and not allowing us to have one

Anyway……… ( hope your keeping up lol)

An hour after I sent my message to him saying how unfair it was there was a knock at the window.
It was him! He called my partner outside, he returned with a bag!! KERCHINGGGGG
Tomorrow he’s getting the phone back plus gear!!

Thank you really appreciate everyone’s input! The town I live in the coke trade is run mostly by Pakistani guys, using a lot of polish boys to deliver

It’s beyond me how he got away with it. Roughly 20 people taken from this guys business.

I believe in Karma, he evicted us from the room we rented out cus his GF made lies up about us! He later found out about her lies.
Anyway we both found ourselves in this situation through my illness getting worse. I lost my job, flat, family so this guy helped us but charged £500 week for a shoe box to live in!
He through us out with no care at all & for that I can never forgive him! I have spoken since to him and yes he’s apologised.
He owes money to a guy he buys his coke from which is £1500, he’s been avoiding answering his phone. This guy knows by now he would of needed to by some. He’s started using another guy who is absolutely ruthless

I’ve dodged paying dealer for a few bags and nearly had my door banged down, this guy has never dealt with owing money to the middle men!
They will come for him sadly and break his bones

I asked this guy tonight via messenger if we could have a bag out of the 10 he gave my partner to sell.
He replied no” I told him it’s Dam cruel, I admit to having a taste for coke so it’s dam unfair giving it to us and not allowing us to have one

Anyway……… ( hope your keeping up lol)

An hour after I sent my message to him saying how unfair it was there was a knock at the window.
It was him! He called my partner outside, he returned with a bag!! KERCHINGGGGG
Tomorrow he’s getting the phone back plus gear!!
All of this sounds like fucking DANGER to me....
Damn girl idk what to say but if u keep helping this guy for a few lousy bags of that drug which is tainted with blood from the place they make it up to the place thry sell it....
You're gonna be sorry for what you're doing.

Stop it then, that guy is pure trouble. And bare in mind this....HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
Your telling me!! I’ve known for a bloody long time about this twat!!

He did something awful to me!!!
My doctor had tapered my drastically from Zomorph 400mg to 120mg in a year! I was virtually hanging on to life. Self harming etc. I relied on coke! This took the edge off such awful withdrawal feelings

It start by me asking for a bag of coke when my partner worked nights! I had to give him sexual favours for a bag.
He knew my weakness, he knew I was vulnerable!
Problem was was all used to meet up occasionally for a three some

This went on for a year, towards the end he fed me coke possibly 15 bags shared all night into the early hours! He wanted me to leave my partner and live with this twat!
I was told that my partner would get very aroused knowing his mate was fucking me.
I hated him, I knew he was exploiting me for sex.
I told my partner! Omg it was awful. He understands now but I find it very hard being in his company
This is why I hate him

All of this sounds like fucking DANGER to me....
Damn girl idk what to say but if u keep helping this guy for a few lousy bags of that drug which is tainted with blood from the place they make it up to the place thry sell it....
You're gonna be sorry for what you're doing.
It’s done!! Phone goes back tomorrow as with the bags of coke! We had words tonight whilst on bluelight
He’s kinda pissed off but when I showed him these messages I think it was a wake up call that maybe it isn’t just me who sees what’s going on!
Im pleased I started this thread! I thought I would at least get one reply!

Im ready to confront him, he’s not read my last message to him! It’s his way of pissing me off!

Only on rare occasions do friends and business mix well.A good friend would not do this...get the fuck away from this bankcard situation asap.Your freedom is too valuable more than the bit of coke to let someone hide their business dealings behind your name.If shit hits the fan all this monies transactions is in your name /mates name whatever ...its fkd up on all levels.Except for so called friend who is stooging you .
My partner would get deported back to Spain due to criminal activities

This guy has cars, two properties he lets out, new clothes etc.
We struggle a lot, but…… I would rather be like this anyway! His lifestyle can be taken away as with his freedom!
My partner enjoys this guys friendship, but sadly his mate is a fake

He is a fkn sleaze bag ripping off ppl and moving on to others.....not to mention the sexual scenario ...word gets around quick with rip offs ...and ppl who are owed monies will eventually catch up with him .Its a small small world in the drug trade .All the best 🖒

Tbh, cocaine is a shit drug. I live in Perú where that poison is made and its utter cheap here. I know in the uk it's super expensive but there's no way in hell I'd spend money on that shit outside my country ( the quality sucks and paying a lot for a drug that leaves u feeling like shit when you're coming down is just so not worth it let alone letting a so called mate use my house so he can do his dirty work there).
Be careful with that guy, it doesn't matter if you've known him for years, when it comes to drugs nobody Is your friend. Abort mission ASAP!
Wow……. Peru hey GULP

Yeah we getting dried badly milk powder, paracetamol, sugar, etc mixed in it as with speed! That’s the worsts! After a few lines your heart pulsates! I’ve nearly lost my septum
Mostly all our gear stinks of petrol 🤢

I’ve sadly got a bad taste for coke & can’t leave it alone! Although I won’t allow all my septum to dissolve so I give it another couple of months

Do dealers give Tick out there I bet not?

He is a fkn sleaze bag ripping off ppl and moving on to others.....not to mention the sexual scenario ...word gets around quick with rip offs ...and ppl who are owed monies will eventually catch up with him .Its a small small world in the drug trade .All the best 🖒
Thank you! He’s an odd person! Not ure average dealer! Kinda unable to stand up for himself

Wow……. Peru hey GULP

Yeah we getting dried badly milk powder, paracetamol, sugar, etc mixed in it as with speed! That’s the worsts! After a few lines your heart pulsates! I’ve nearly lost my septum

I’ve sadly got a bad taste for coke & can’t leave it alone! Although I won’t allow all my septum to dissolve so I give it another couple of months

What is tick....srry I'm not familiar with that word.

Wow……. Peru hey GULP

Oh methamphetamine, nope I've only tried meth by accident really like 7 years ago. There was a batch of supposed "pink mdma" but it turned out to be meth. Thsts the only time I've seen/tried methamphetamine.

What is tick....srry I'm not familiar with that word.
Oh sorry……

Means your given a bag 0.4g and when you have money you pay dealer for it!
Sometimes you can have maybe 4 on tick but obviously u must pay back when u have money

Oh sorry……

Means your given a bag 0.4g and when you have money you pay dealer for it!
Sometimes you can have maybe 4 on tick but obviously u must pay back when u have money
Oh lol, tick Is a slang for crystal meth in South Africa. Oh you meant like credit, well that depends on the dealer. If you buy from the dangerous barrio(slum) alleys that sell the cheapest wraps that are mid to low quality they don't give u credit.
If you develop a relationship with a dealer that only sells by delivery to the upper class they might give u credit.
I remember one of my friends at his worst was buying an Oz a week for himself and a lil bit for his roommate who was a colombian prostitute. He wasn't snorting though he was cooking like 80%of it into crack. I remember once I visited him and we didn't have money. He called his dealer gave us a 10gram bag and some money for cigarettes. It was surreal but he was buying like 100 grams a month from him so it was nothing really. Unbelievable shit, those were dark times though. My friend went to an inpatient treatment in the jungle and cured his addiction to crack with ayahuasca. It's been 3 years since then, he had like 2 slips but since the pandemic started he hasn't touched cocaine anymore.