• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Used by Dealer

Delish1973

Bluelighter
Are we being used?

I hope I’m ok posting this topic but here goes.

My partner is very good mates with a guy who sells coke. He is now in my opinion taking the piss by using my flat to bag up 1 or 2 times a week for the last 5 weeks
My partner has the phone each week taking the orders, he then contacts his mate who delivers. This has been going for the last 6 weeks

As an Example, in the last 2 weeks we have had 6 bags given to us, this is very hit & miss. This evening my partner gave his mate his bank card to pay for 3 bags we had this evening?

Im obviously up in arms over it because this mate of his will be making 50% profit from us when he withdraws what we owe him
My partner & I have argued tonight, he seems to think I’m talking on his behalf because i txt the guy letting him know my feelings!

Surely there must be something set in stone, his risk is worth it affording new Land Rovers holidays renovating his house etc, our risk just isn’t worth it! My partner avoids answering myself when I demand how much is being withdrawn from the ATM when we get paid

I understand I cannot ask anyone to discuss money I just need to understand if he is using using us

Last edited:
You'd have to direct message someone to tell you approx.since talking about prices is forbidden here verboten, 🚫.Your description is very vague also.... 1 bag could be from a gram to 10 to 15 to an ounce, etc.
It also depends on the purity of the stuff and also where u located. So it's hard to guess how much u risking ur liberty for...
To be honest though, no amount of money is worth risking your freedom and sadly like I said it's forbidden to discuss prices in here.
Once again, this whole operation sounds shady as fuck and to me sounds like the guy is taking advantage of you guys...
From my experience in the game(over 12 years+) dealing always fking goes wrong at some point so If I was you, I would stop using my house for that. Good luck.

As a rule don‘t ever pay for drugs or do any illegal activity with your bank card
have you ever heard of civil forfeiture? By being involved in his business you risk this happening and there is a paper trail because of the bank card.
yes he is using you to do risky shit he doesn’t want to do at his own house at yours at the bare minimum

edited to add…. You said mate it took a minute for my brain to process you probably are not a yank and may not be at risk of civil forfeiture
thank God

edited again they have it in the uk and it’s seems in Australia as well
think about this before risking this for someone else’s crime

Last edited by a moderator:
As a rule don‘t ever pay for drugs or do any illegal activity with your bank card
have you ever heard of civil forfeiture? By being involved in his business you risk this happening and there is a paper trail because of the bank card.
yes he is using you to do risky shit he doesn’t want to do at his own house at yours at the bare minimum

edited to add…. You said mate it took a minute for my brain to process you probably are not a yank and may not be at risk of civil forfeiture
thank God
He/she is either British or aussie, it appears.

I just checked they also have civil asset forfeiture
not something I would risk for someone else’s crime
They can connect em to a drug organization just for a few free baggies of drugs worth shit. They're getting used asf and since his/her partner doesn't wanna be honest how much they're withdrawing from the ATM there's something shady going on.

Are we being used?

I hope I’m ok posting this topic but here goes.

My partner is very good mates with a guy who sells coke. He is now in my opinion taking the piss by using my flat to bag up 1 or 2 times a week for the last 5 weeks
My partner has the phone each week taking the orders, he then contacts his mate who delivers. This has been going for the last 6 weeks

As an Example, in the last 2 weeks we have had 6 bags given to us, this is very hit & miss. This evening my partner gave his mate his bank card to pay for 3 bags we had this evening?

Im obviously up in arms over it because this mate of his will be making 50% profit from us when he withdraws what we owe him
My partner & I have argued tonight, he seems to think I’m talking on his behalf because i txt the guy letting him know my feelings!

Surely there must be something set in stone, his risk is worth it affording new Land Rovers holidays renovating his house etc, our risk just isn’t worth it! My partner avoids answering myself when I demand how much is being withdrawn from the ATM when we get paid

Is he using us! What’s the going rate?

Seems this is between your partner and him and you should have separate finances entirely.

If your partner is stupid enough to give this guy access to your bank account rather than cash up front youre all connected and yes you're being used.

Good luck with all that, at least its easy for you to score, cheap too so you do benefit.

Seems this is between your partner and him and you should have separate finances entirely.

If your partner is stupid enough to give this guy access to your bank account rather than cash up front youre all connected and yes you're being used.

Good luck with all that, at least its easy for you to score, cheap too so you do benefit.
The risks outweigh the benefits, they're getting fked without lube. Whaaaaaaaa

They can connect em to a drug organization just for a few free baggies of drugs worth shit. They're getting used asf and since his/her partner doesn't wanna be honest how much they're withdrawing from the ATM there's something shady going on.
Agreed

You'd have to direct message someone to tell you approx.since talking about prices is forbidden here verboten, 🚫.Your description is very vague also.... 1 bag could be from a gram to 10 to 15 to an ounce, etc.
It also depends on the purity of the stuff and also where u located. So it's hard to guess how much u risking ur liberty for...
To be honest though, no amount of money is worth risking your freedom and sadly like I said it's forbidden to discuss prices in here.
Once again, this whole operation sounds shady as fuck and to me sounds like the guy is taking advantage of you guys...
From my experience in the game(over 12 years+) dealing always fking goes wrong at some point so If I was you, I would stop using my house for that. Good luck.
I have edited my post so thank you for letting me know!

You are absolutely right, that’s how I feel! Is it worth it?
How I wanted my partner to understand it was……..should there be a raid on my flat should the police watch this guy it would be absolutely awful. Yet if we had an agreement then it’s kinda on my head surely
Im upset because this guy has been friends with us for years but what stands out is that he has exploited us when we rented a room from him, taking envelopes packed full of money from us for gear & rent when we were broke.
I remember 3 years ago he went on holiday & we both took over delivering. From 12pm to 11pm we never stopped! It was unbelievable what we made for him over 3 days. Our payment was 9 bags

The bags I mentioned are 4.5g, he bring 1oz at a time to bag up. I’m always hovering around him collecting the dust lol!

Thankfully 5 mins ago my partner walked into my room & declared he was finished with it.
He said that it’s just not worth it! I showed him your message! Pleased you said what you did
Thanks xx

I have edited my post so thank you for letting me know!

You are absolutely right, that’s how I feel! Is it worth it?
How I wanted my partner to understand it was……..should there be a raid on my flat should the police watch this guy it would be absolutely awful. Yet if we had an agreement then it’s kinda on my head surely
Im upset because this guy has been friends with us for years but what stands out is that he has exploited us when we rented a room from him, taking envelopes packed full of money from us for gear & rent when we were broke.
I remember 3 years ago he went on holiday & we both took over delivering. From 12pm to 11pm we never stopped! It was unbelievable what we made for him over 3 days. Our payment was 9 bags

The bags I mentioned are 4.5g, he bring 1oz at a time to bag up. I’m always hovering around him collecting the dust lol!

Thankfully 5 mins ago my partner walked into my room & declared he was finished with it.
He said that it’s just not worth it! I showed him your message! Pleased you said what you did
Thanks xx
Don't worry, glad that I was able to make you realize that.
Cheers :)

thank God

edited again they have it in the uk and it’s seems in Australia as well
think about this before risking this for someone else’s crime
He has taken our bank card a few times to withdraw money, my partner occasionally transfers the money for 1 or 2 bags! Your very right! My partner has been totally sloppy! It’s not like we newbies with the whole coke thing!
This guy has already had his two houses that he rents out to Albanians/Romanians raided by police with each house having between 2 & 3000 plants
Amazingly he got away with it! Shocking isn’t it or is it called bloody lucky lol

I asked my partner how much is he withdrawing from the ATM. He gave no reply!!

Reason for this is because he’s totally embarrassed! I asked him! My partner knows deep down his mate is taking the piss! Possibly he does know but dare not tell me! I would imagine it’s all of 2 bags for using him in his business & the rest is to be paid for (4/5??)
He knows I would go effing crazy if I were to know!

I’ve not finished with this guy! My partner maybe worried if upsetting his mate but I’m not! I will be polite but also very factual ha ha

I asked my partner how much is he withdrawing from the ATM. He gave no reply!!

Reason for this is because he’s totally embarrassed! I asked him! My partner knows deep down his mate is taking the piss! Possibly he does know but dare not tell me! I would imagine it’s all of 2 bags for using him in his business & the rest is to be paid for (4/5??)
He knows I would go effing crazy if I were to know!

I’ve not finished with this guy! My partner maybe worried if upsetting his mate but I’m not! I will be polite but also very factual ha ha
Tbh, cocaine is a shit drug. I live in Perú where that poison is made and its utter cheap here. I know in the uk it's super expensive but there's no way in hell I'd spend money on that shit outside my country ( the quality sucks and paying a lot for a drug that leaves u feeling like shit when you're coming down is just so not worth it let alone letting a so called mate use my house so he can do his dirty work there).
Be careful with that guy, it doesn't matter if you've known him for years, when it comes to drugs nobody Is your friend. Abort mission ASAP!

Lube lol k? Waaaa? Flked
Another one of my blonde days so please explain slower & with details pls
It's just an expression lol, it's not worth risking going to jail for a few lousy bags of that shitty powder.
PS and we are talking about YEARS here because police would link more than 3 people. That means you guys would be processed as an ORGANIZATION not just low level dealers.

I think the idea around him having this bank card is……. His mate does not trust my partner “his best mate to pay him with cash on Monday. This guy is using the card as some kinda guarantee he will be paid!
I have the banking app! Would it be terrible moving the money to another account after all this guy is a wuss!
He is a dealer virgin! Went straight into the trade, isn’t aware of how ruthless the trade is! He stole customers from someone else’s business!
How he got away with it is anyones idea!

He has taken our bank card a few times to withdraw money, my partner occasionally transfers the money for 1 or 2 bags! Your very right! My partner has been totally sloppy! It’s not like we newbies with the whole coke thing!
This guy has already had his two houses that he rents out to Albanians/Romanians raided by police with each house having between 2 & 3000 plants
Amazingly he got away with it! Shocking isn’t it or is it called bloody lucky lol
JESUS CHRIST, that is fucked up. Get away from that guy, trust me. You're risking going to jail for YEARS if u get caught with him.

Your description of the situation is a bit scattered and i'm low on sleep so I don't quite understand the situation but if this dude is taking money from you and using your place to package drugs and other shady shit then you need to distance yourself asap. If your "friend" is doing those things then they aren't your friend, they are just using you and will discard you as soon as things get hairy