• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Used by Dealer

Oh lol, tick Is a slang for crystal meth in South Africa. Oh you meant like credit, well that depends on the dealer. If you buy from the dangerous barrio(slum) alleys that sell the cheapest wraps that are mid to low quality they don't give u credit.
If you develop a relationship with a dealer that only sells by delivery to the upper class they might give u credit.
I remember one of my friends at his worst was buying an Oz a week for himself and a lil bit for his roommate who was a colombian prostitute. He wasn't snorting though he was cooking like 80%of it into crack. I remember once I visited him and we didn't have money. He called his dealer gave us a 10gram bag and some money for cigarettes. It was surreal but he was buying like 100 grams a month from him so it was nothing really. Unbelievable shit, those were dark times though. My friend went to an inpatient treatment in the jungle and cured his addiction to crack with ayahuasca. It's been 3 years since then, he had like 2 slips but since the pandemic started he hasn't touched cocaine anymore.
I’ve never taken crack, my only drug is coke. I have 2 guys I always buy from & yeah they look after me. They know I have scales so no one can short me.
There are weeks where u can only get shit stuff. When covid was here omg it was bloody awful! No one could get hold of any and when they did it was highly mixed

Oh methamphetamine, nope I've only tried meth by accident really like 7 years ago. There was a batch of supposed "pink mdma" but it turned out to be meth. Thsts the only time I've seen/tried methamphetamine.
Methamphetamine? What’s that? Never taken it

Methamphetamine? What’s that? Never taken it
Crystal methamphetamine. A stimulant drug derived from amphetamines that come from the ephedra* plant.
Methamphetamine is one of the most euphoric drugs and one of the most destructive aswell. It lasts a long, a single small dose can last like 16 hrs. If you take a large dose u can be up to 3-7 days awake nonstop. Very addictive stuff.

I’ve never taken crack, my only drug is coke. I have 2 guys I always buy from & yeah they look after me. They know I have scales so no one can short me.
There are weeks where u can only get shit stuff. When covid was here omg it was bloody awful! No one could get hold of any and when they did it was highly mixed
To be honest, as a Peruvian....I'd never try coke outside my country. It's cut to hell everywhere and it wears off your nasal septum faster thst way. I've had my fair share of coke sniffing phase but I was snorting 80%+ purity stuff. I've tried pure cocaine aswell a few times and uffff the experience is totally different, feels like putting butter up ur nose and you only need a few bumps to be high for a good 30-45 mins. With one gram of pure is enuff for a person to be high a whole night.

Lol In here it was different, during covid there was a lot of stuff going around here and the price dropped. I was cooking up crack during that time in early 2020. I haven't touched cocaine in 2 years.

Lol In here it was different, during covid there was a lot of stuff going around here and the price dropped. I was cooking up crack during that time in early 2020. I haven't touched cocaine in 2 years.
I wish I never touched the dam stuff

It definitely seems like you're on the short end of the deal. Possibly because your partner is getting more behind your back, or is just more addicted.

I'd suggest breaking up with both of them and getting your distance. At minimum, keep your drugs and finances separate from your partner and don't allow the dealer in your home without paying you in cash for using your home as a trap. If that doesn't work, cool, tell him to fuck off--it's fortunate that it sounds like you're not hopelessly addicted. I bet your partner can't go without though and will shit all over you and your comforts to get his.

Update

🥁🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE🥁🥁

I bring good news! The phone was given back today & my flat will no longer be used!
My partner has been sulking a bit today but hearing him say that he was no longer going to be used was lovely

You comments really made a difference & could of may well saved him getting in to deep just to make his mate happy !!! 👊🏻

Thank you again

A. Xx

Are we being used?

I hope I’m ok posting this topic but here goes.

My partner is very good mates with a guy who sells coke. He is now in my opinion taking the piss by using my flat to bag up 1 or 2 times a week for the last 5 weeks
My partner has the phone each week taking the orders, he then contacts his mate who delivers. This has been going for the last 6 weeks

As an Example, in the last 2 weeks we have had 6 bags given to us, this is very hit & miss. This evening my partner gave his mate his bank card to pay for 3 bags we had this evening?

Im obviously up in arms over it because this mate of his will be making 50% profit from us when he withdraws what we owe him
My partner & I have argued tonight, he seems to think I’m talking on his behalf because i txt the guy letting him know my feelings!

Surely there must be something set in stone, his risk is worth it affording new Land Rovers holidays renovating his house etc, our risk just isn’t worth it! My partner avoids answering myself when I demand how much is being withdrawn from the ATM when we get paid

I understand I cannot ask anyone to discuss money I just need to understand if he is using using us
Well in general people who supply - in whatever capacity - like to fuck you over so, ya know...

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(buyers beware)

Update

🥁🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE🥁🥁

I bring good news! The phone was given back today & my flat will no longer be used!
My partner has been sulking a bit today but hearing him say that he was no longer going to be used was lovely

You comments really made a difference & could of may well saved him getting in to deep just to make his mate happy !!! 👊🏻
Sounds like a good conclusion, just make sure your partner and dealer stick to it.

Update

🥁🥁DRUM ROLL PLEASE🥁🥁

Thank you again

A. Xx
Aceeeeee ✌💯💯💯💙

I have edited my post so thank you for letting me know!

You are absolutely right, that’s how I feel! Is it worth it?
How I wanted my partner to understand it was……..should there be a raid on my flat should the police watch this guy it would be absolutely awful. Yet if we had an agreement then it’s kinda on my head surely
Im upset because this guy has been friends with us for years but what stands out is that he has exploited us when we rented a room from him, taking envelopes packed full of money from us for gear & rent when we were broke.
I remember 3 years ago he went on holiday & we both took over delivering. From 12pm to 11pm we never stopped! It was unbelievable what we made for him over 3 days. Our payment was 9 bags

The bags I mentioned are 4.5g, he bring 1oz at a time to bag up. I’m always hovering around him collecting the dust lol!

Thankfully 5 mins ago my partner walked into my room & declared he was finished with it.
He said that it’s just not worth it! I showed him your message! Pleased you said what you did
Thanks xx

Follow up and make sure that you guys are actually out.

Update after last Update

Phone is still gone but I have 1x moody partner due to not being able to ask for tick! My heart bleeds for him 🤭🤭