• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Urine Thread

the obvious option for you OP is to stop taking stimulants. But thats probably not the advice you want to hear.

I'm kind of confused here.

How much should a medium sized guy that mostly sit in a confy sofa during the high drink when urinating volumes like this when coming down from stimulants? Usually I drink a pint of water spread out every hour, but I have to force it down since I feel absolutely no thirst at all, and this is where I get lost. While I got a definite feeling that something is wrong I really don't know whether I drink too much or too little. The lack of thirst, excessive urination, clear urine and overall a feeling of "fullness" suggest that I drink too much, while the dry mouth, super tense muscles and lack of sweat suggest the opposite.

What do you think?
i normally pee a lot. if i am stimulated from say opiate or benzo withdrawal, or stimulants themselves, i pee as much as you! ah it sucks bad

drink things like gatorade and such that have those electrolytes or whatever, take some vitamins (esp those that are eliminated through the bladder), maybe take some opiate to repress bladder activity (it'll also ease the side effects of stimulants, eg restlessness and goosebumps and sweating and heart rate and blood pressure)

Been to the hospital for a quick checkup now, but except for me being slightly out of shape they didn't find anything alarming; no signs of diabetes, no vitamin inbalance, no mineral deficiency, no cancer (8)... ) no nothing. Again, this confuse me.

First I must say that I have been getting some hypochondriac tedencies when stimming lately, but only when snorting by myself and lacking someone to direct all that unbelievably strong (speed-induced) focus onto something nice, beautiful and joyful... - instead, I let my mind slip, notice a pseudo-tingleling sensation in my arm/a shady looking lesion/heart palps/whatever and with the stimulating help from the amphetamine I shift focus, begin to look up symptoms and imagine that all those hellish things I read are about to happen to poor little me... But it never does, and afterwards I always laugh at myself and my shitty fragile mind. I've never felt any "real" pain during these occassions, or any other undoubtly"real" symptom for that matter, which leads me to believe that these symptoms and sensations I get now are real. Probably not severe, but very present.

What exactly do you eat during these "full meals?"
Are you ingesting a lot of processed carbs and sugars?

No, not more so than everyone else, trying to avoid too much sugar and salt, some vegetables by the side, a piece of meat, some rice, etc. Trying to keep a balanced and healthy diet. Actually, I've been eating "better" lately with no white bread, no lactose, slow carbs, and so on. No help. :(

I apologize to albany_force if he didn't-I just got a rude message from someone else at the same time from another post where you closed that thread-and thought the two of them could be playing a joke. (they were both on line) ...my error.

No problem mate

Is your urine seemingly more frequent, you have dizzy spells, uncontrollable thirst, dramatic weight loss, vision weakness (can be slight), pungent in smell or color, brown, bloating, gas, constipation?

If so, please see a doctor as soon as possible prior to doing any self medicating.

Other questions:

Are you frequently cold, tired, depressed, or anxious?

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I've urinated alot during the past month - like every hour/two hours, with an STRONG need to pee every morning (or whenever I wake up). I feel little or no thirst, drink moderately, or at least not in abusive amounts. Constant "hunger" - it's not really that physical, empty feeling of hunger, it's more of feeling a chronic need and craving for food, be it salty meat or sweet sugars, I eat it all. I think I eat a medium sized meal every hour or so, sometimes with a sandwich in between. But I haven't gained weight. I've lost some. Not much, just a bit.

Been gassy and a little constipated, occasionally loose crap and bloated belly. Anxious and depressed? I dunno, really. Not living the brightest time of my life, nor the darkest, and except for the stim induced anxiety I'm pretty happy, but who knows? My mind have backstabbed me before, might just do it again, hah.

Any ideas of what it could be? As I wrote the doctors didn't find anything but then I didn't mention the drugs and I just got a quick look up so they could've missed something.

By the way, I just stumbled upon a source saying that my tap water (which I drink!) is kind off hard: 10-11 °dH, and contains a lot of magnesium and calcium, could that possibly cause this? Imagine I'll take a 500mg magnesium supplement, snort some snow, drink a litre or two of the hard water while not eating properly for a few hours... Could the minerals in the water mess up the electrolyte/vitamin/mineral balance? What do you think?

i normally pee a lot. if i am stimulated from say opiate or benzo withdrawal, or stimulants themselves, i pee as much as you! ah it sucks bad

drink things like gatorade and such that have those electrolytes or whatever, take some vitamins (esp those that are eliminated through the bladder), maybe take some opiate to repress bladder activity (it'll also ease the side effects of stimulants, eg restlessness and goosebumps and sweating and heart rate and blood pressure)

Wouldn't consider opiates, hehe... But what about benzos? Or would the stimulant just cancel it out?

urinary differences

guys women tend to extract pee from 1 different hole and then they have 1 hole for reproduction, but men actually extract semen and pee from the same hole ! isnt this bound to cause medical problems ? i find it disgusting that u have to use same whole for urine and semen. im 100% sure that is just not right and it seems like anatomical abnormality. :\

lol. Its fine and if it wasn't for some strange reason there isn't much you can do about it.
Its like, I have to put food in my mouth, but what if I don't want to?
Deal with it!

its surprising to me that nobody ever commented on this
how many men actually complain of medical problems related to this ?
im sure the acidity and impurity of urine at times will fuck semen over in many ways.
also fact that many residues of cum is left over in the hole that u use to pee and opposite, makes me sick. :(

how many hundreds of thousands of years have make mammals wandered around the planet with no problems from their plumbing ? now we gotta worry - right !
get a grip !

yeh but it got stuck in my head this idea of peeing through same hole u fucking cum and the idea of residues from either really creeps me out now days. maybe im just being overdramatic :s

burns when i piss...

ive have had lot of barcadi hurricane tonight and smoked alot of bud. my shit is burning when i pee it hurts so bad someone help me

You may have a bladder infection.... go to the doctor and have a urine test and they'll tell you what's wrong..

bloody urine?

this mornig when i woke up when i went use the bathroom. my urnie was almost completely red at the end it started turning orange and this like a florecent yellow. it was like this the next couple times i went, with less red each time til, it went to completely yellow. is there anything else this could be. i just started taking celexa yesterday and of course with my usual disregard for my health i still drank a couple tilts. is mixing alcohol l with celaxa that dangerous?

I would advise seeing a Doctor. Blood in your urine can be a strong sign that something is VERY wrong.

This is not something to be casual about - get yourself to a Doctor.

This happened to me when I was having serious liver problems. See a doctor as soon as possible.

It could also be benign from eating beets. LOL, I've had deep red urine give me a scare: Have you eaten any beets lately?

If you answer "no" to the above, please go to a doctor. There is no way over the Internet to tell where the blood is coming from--Your kidneys could not be filtering out the blood (BAD) or there could be a kidney stone in your urinary tract (also BAD), or any other numerous issues.

Yeah, OP, something like this is where you go to a doctor instead of hoping some internet visitors know what's going on.

i might go tomorrow, i also have hep c. im just realy nervous that ive completely fucked my liver up and i have no insurance or realy any money i know i should go but i keep finding ways to talk myself out of it, i mean if it was blood wouldnt it be realy painful?