• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Urine Thread

it goes away with time

I have that problem with MDMA now, what seems to help is turning on the sink and not really concentrating on the need to urinate but instead on the flow of urine through your urinary system. Don't force it, give it time and just relax.

it happens in the beginning period of use to some people. It goes away after you start to use regularly though.

I'd suggest just getting out now while you still can. Opiates are such a trap.

I pee a cup every fifteen minutes (that's two pints of pee per hour) on comedown

I'm kind of confused here.

How much should a medium sized guy that mostly sit in a confy sofa during the high drink when urinating volumes like this when coming down from stimulants? Usually I drink a pint of water spread out every hour, but I have to force it down since I feel absolutely no thirst at all, and this is where I get lost. While I got a definite feeling that something is wrong I really don't know whether I drink too much or too little. The lack of thirst, excessive urination, clear urine and overall a feeling of "fullness" suggest that I drink too much, while the dry mouth, super tense muscles and lack of sweat suggest the opposite.

What do you think?

drink a bottle of gatorade during your high and take a tiny bit more of salt. That will help you retain a little water.

alternately, if you're insane like me, you can mix your own electrolyte powders.

sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium.

>super tense muscles
>dry mouth
>excessive urination
>coming down from stimulants

Your system is TENSE! frequent urination is understandable, as well as due to the frequent hydration.

(You can take some electrolytes but not unless you are perspiring or else you may not need them), just keep flushing your system out.

(by the way, (diabetes onsetting brings also those symptoms), though I don't think this may be the case.
If it continues long after your comedown-go and have it checked out).

Have something to eat every so often, don't just drink. Have some saunas, it may help your system to ditoxify.

Last edited:
drink a bottle of gatorade during your high and take a tiny bit more of salt. That will help you retain a little water.

alternately, if you're insane like me, you can mix your own electrolyte powders.

sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium.

I occasionally make my own electrolyte/nutrition drink using milk, orange juice, a teaspoon of table salt and two teaspoons of sugar. I also pop a multivitamin or two, but the tension persist.

Electrolytes are good if you run, or perspire! If your pressure is up-salt will make it worse-electrolytes in this sense may not be what you need at this stage!

Also:

With that kind of drink, no wonder your tension persists!

A) Orange juice and milk, don't mix well together

B) ONE TEASPOON SALT, will bring your blood pressure up, and , will sky rocket you to hell and don't go well with the above ingredients! Uless other ingredients are mixed_including water in a larger ammount.

3) SUGAR? OK use fructose-but did I hear you correctly, did you call all this a nutritional drink?

Go get a ready made one from the store, you'd be better off! Insted of ordinary sugar use only fructose.

(electrolyte replacement.

1 Liter of water

1/2 teaspoon of iodised sea salt
4-6 teaspoons of fruit sugar (adjust to taste)
1/4 teaspoon of Calcium Chloride (no salt)
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda )

OR>1 quart boiled water
2 tbsp. honey
1/4 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp.baking soda

Last edited:
>super tense muscles
>dry mouth
>excessive urination
>coming down from stimulants

Your system is TENSE! frequent urination is understandable, as well as due to the frequent hydration. Take some electrolytes, keep flushing your system out.

(by the way, diabetes onsetting brings also those symptoms, though I don't think this may be the case, if it continues long after your comedown-go and have it checked out).
Have something to eat every so often, don't just drink. Have some saunas, it may help your system to ditoxify.

Actually, I've been experiencing some extreme hunger lately (except when stimmings), easily eating a full meal every two, third hour or so. I have also peed alot (without stimulants), regularly waking up too early with an uncomfortably full bladder that needs to be emptied too often. Shit, could it really be a blood sugar problem?

I'm in the early 20's.

And thanks for your time, by the way! :)

With that kind of drink, no wonder your tension persists!
A) Orange juice and milk, don't mix well together

B) ONE TEASPOON SALT, will bring your blood pressure up, and , will sky rocket you to hell!

3) SUGAR? Did you call all this a nutritional drink? Go get a ready made one from the store, you'd be better off! If you use sugar use only fructose.

Heh, I got the "recipe" from a friend of mine, is it really that bad? But I hope you understand it's a half a gallon drink which I drink over the course of a few hours!

Actually, I've been experiencing some extreme hunger lately (except when stimmings), easily eating a full meal every two, third hour or so. I have also peed alot (without stimulants), regularly waking up too early with an uncomfortably full bladder that needs to be emptied too often. Shit, could it really be a blood sugar problem?

I'm in the early 20's.

You are making fun-no? Age does not make any difference, but it was only a suggestion-you seemed to have missed this part>(though I don't think this may be the case)

Heh, I got the "recipe" from a friend of mine, is it really that bad? But I hope you understand it's a half a gallon drink which I drink over the course of a few hours!
You had not shown any water in it, nor in what you dispersed it all in, or ammount of liquid.

Ignore my suggestions, enjoy it if it helps you, or change and try something else, if it does'n work! But pressure and salt, don't go well!!

btw,
What is wrong with what sunyata suggested? The only thing is, he didn't give you accuracy or mixing them together.

(((QUOTE:drink a bottle of gatorade during your high and take a tiny bit more of salt. That will help you retain a little water.
sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium.)))

Last edited:
You are making fun-no? Age does not make any difference, but it was only a suggestion-you seemed to have missed this part>(though I don't think this may be the case)

Nope, I'm serious, the thought of diabetes or some other blood sugar crap complication haven't crossed my mind until now. Although I should say my symptoms are very similar to an ordinary but prolonged anxiety attack with a tight and tense chest/rib, swollen belly, slight confusion, etc, which I've never experienced when sober. But then, I have been peeing and eating monstrous amounts lately, and after some googling I've found out that amphetamines do mess with your blood sugar, so...

I'm confused. Gotta do a diabetes test soon.

If you are using stimulants you could be taxing you adrenals, of course presistant urination is going to occur.

Go to a doctor, have your kidney enzymes performed, a UA panel, liver enzy. and insulin levels evaluated.

Is your urine seemingly more frequent, you have dizzy spells, uncontrollable thirst, dramatic weight loss, vision weakness (can be slight), pungent in smell or color, brown, bloating, gas, constipation?

If so, please see a doctor as soon as possible prior to doing any self medicating.

Other questions:

Are you frequently cold, tired, depressed, or anxious?

I'm in the early 20's.

What exactly do you eat during these "full meals?" Are you ingesting a lot of processed carbs and sugars?

I apologize to albany_force if he didn't-I just got a rude message from someone else at the same time from another post where you closed that thread-and thought the two of them could be playing a joke. (they were both on line) ...my error.