He asked me to write this for him because he smoked way too much way too quickly, and he’s been completely disoriented and in a huge panic for the past 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything I can think of to calm him down.
He wants to take his medication for his panic attacks (it’s a benzo, but I can’t remember which one).
Should I let him take it like for any other panic attack ? Will it help him calm down while the weed wears off? I really don’t know whether I should give it to him while he’s this panicked, but nothing is calming him down. From what I’ve read, the main risk of mixing the two is making him extremely drowsy, and that benzodiazepines can be effective in this situation.
I really don’t know what to do.
He wants to take his medication for his panic attacks (it’s a benzo, but I can’t remember which one).
Should I let him take it like for any other panic attack ? Will it help him calm down while the weed wears off? I really don’t know whether I should give it to him while he’s this panicked, but nothing is calming him down. From what I’ve read, the main risk of mixing the two is making him extremely drowsy, and that benzodiazepines can be effective in this situation.
I really don’t know what to do.
