• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs UR-144 massive overdose WARNING

You know, it would be nice if the OP could take a minute or two to update us, at the least, on the current status of his friend. Hate to be rude here, but OP you did start a thread titled "UR-144 massive overdose WARNING", in which there a 5000+ views, obviously its not the highest priority right now for you to give an update to a bunch of people you dont even know, but these same people were good enough for you to take medical advice from and they were kind enough to show their genuine concern and best wishes for you and your friend, so show some respect and let us know whats going on. Believe it or not stories like this stick with people so all you have to do is take a few minutes out of your life to ease the minds of all the caring people that have been here for you since your very first post, that is if your friends status has been improving, and if not, well, we deserve to know either way. Its just selfish to get people invested in you and your friends situation to just leave them hanging once you got all you needed out of everyone...and if your wish is to not talk to us about things anymore then so be it, make a reply saying your done so this can be closed and people can stop wasting time checking back to see how things are going and if you need anymore support. best wishes OP

I'm sorry I didn't update, this has been a very busy month.
My friend was discharged from the hospital the 8th december with no noticeable damage.
but he still suffers from this, he has a lot of insomnia (can sleep only 2 hours a day), sometimes he has memory loss and memory lapses, jerky movements and he can't speak properly.
he feels also very disorientated from time to time, he says he's fien but doesn't seem that "fine". I think that's the price for acting like idiots.
I still want to help him, I'm tying to look what to do to restore all his abilities. I thought about giving a lot of vitamins, antioxidants
but I think some chemical unbalance occured because of UR144 unless its brain injury and in that case it's irreversible.
sadly ur144 is not researched at all, we all know its opioid agonist but can opioid downregulation cause such things?
anyone have an idea for symptomatic treatment and make this better?

UR144 isn't a opioid agonist. Its a cannabinoid with agonism at the CB1 and CB2 receptors (with higher affinity for CB2 than CB1, but still has a high affinity for CB1. Of the top of my head I believe it is 83x higher in affinity for the CB2 than CB1, but don't be fooled into thinking it doesn't posses a strong CB1)

Hi. I wanted to warn anyone using any kind of synth cannabinoids. My friend just had a crazy seizure/psychotic episode this morning. He had been smoking a lot of 5fUR-144 and STS-135 lately and he had no history of seizures. All of the sudden he seized up, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He started rocking back and forth and screaming really loud, like monkey noises (not joking) at the top of his lungs. This lasted for 2 or 3 minutes. When he came out of it, he was talking out of his mind about demon possession and shit. He fell out of his chair onto the ground. Then he got up with this crazy look in his eyes and lunged at me. I ran as fast as I could and locked him out of the house. Scared the shit out of me. He is now in the hospital.

Hi. I wanted to warn anyone using any kind of synth cannabinoids. My friend just had a crazy seizure/psychotic episode this morning. He had been smoking a lot of 5fUR-144 and STS-135 lately and he had no history of seizures. All of the sudden he seized up, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He started rocking back and forth and screaming really loud, like monkey noises (not joking) at the top of his lungs. This lasted for 2 or 3 minutes. When he came out of it, he was talking out of his mind about demon possession and shit. He fell out of his chair onto the ground. Then he got up with this crazy look in his eyes and lunged at me. I ran as fast as I could and locked him out of the house. Scared the shit out of me. He is now in the hospital.
You did right!!
I know a guy out there who was crazily stoned from some jwh (accordingly from what I know he didn't OD but it was his first time), he had a seizure too and tought that his friend was possessed by the devil because he yelled at him to see if he was responsive, the guy took a knife and started to attack his friend while shouting "I will skin you alive".
he ended up in the ER and had troubles with the police. hopefully no one was harmed.

Jeez when, all this posts are terrifying. Whatever happened to smoking a joint lol. Stupid drug tests at work I'm guessing, damn u government and ur stupid prohibition of weed.

You did right!!
I know a guy out there who was crazily stoned from some jwh (accordingly from what I know he didn't OD but it was his first time), he had a seizure too and tought that his friend was possessed by the devil because he yelled at him to see if he was responsive, the guy took a knife and started to attack his friend while shouting "I will skin you alive".
he ended up in the ER and had troubles with the police. hopefully no one was harmed.

I'm glad your buddy is out of the hospital and doing alright. He will return to "normal" in time. Just try to make sure he eats plenty of healthy foods, and works out. He may be suffering some depersonalization but if he refrains from drugs and does the above he will return to normal.

I had a massive OD on UR-144 myself and it was the worst experience of my life... symptoms:
-Blurry vision that made it impossible to focus... worse than too much alcohol or DXM in this regard!
-Fast heartbeat that was beating hard... worse than the fast heartbeat from MDPV, a-PVP, or ANY psychedelic!
-Utter confusion... I had no idea what day or time it was, or even what year or month... (yes I had lost consciousness, and when I awoke it was with all of these symptoms... I slowly regained my memories of the current date over the next hour)
--as a side note psychedelics have never made me confused in this kind of way... I had NO IDEA what was going on--
-Extreme nausea... I ended up puking on the side of my bed
-Extreme disorientation... I couldn't see properly, and when I walked I could barely control the direction I was moving, so I quickly got back down
-Dysphoria to the max, felt worse than the norovirus or the flu.
-Impending feeling of doom... I felt that my life was almost over, I had ruined myself and my life, and that everything was terrible.

In regards to the feelings of doom, they quickly made me hide every drug related object in my room while in this panicked state... I was worried about people seeing it for some reason. I've never been in this delirious state of mind before or after.

How did all of this come about? I made.. a blend. A blend of UR-144 and 2C-P. However it was HEAVY on the UR-144. These two chemicals were blended with finely chopped cannabis stems. I had smoked off this blend all day before the incident without a problem. However I finally packed that ONE bowl (and yes I can remember the way it looked) and took that ONE hit. No memory until reawakening sometime later, maybe 45 minutes maybe 90.

I can say this, cannabinoid overdoses are not fun, and if you want to trip then you don't want to OD on cannabinoids trust me. DXM is way better. 2C-P is way better. trust me.

I once ate a tablespoon of JWH-073 (probably like 3 grams or something). I got high, then I fell asleep and woke up the next day still high. And that's about it...

I've also smoked riddiculous doses @ 50mg+ of different JWHs / AMs. Again I got really high and fell asleep.

I don't really think the synthetic cannabinoids are dangerous, they can cause some anxiety if you're not a regular weed smoker like me but it will pass. However, if you don't have a massive weed tolerance to begin with, I don't really see the point in smoking them at all (unless you need to pass an UA). They mostly seem to cause anxiety for people that are not regular smokers...

Hopefully the fuck heads on blue light will stop dosing synthetic cannabinoids. As well as research chemicals, fucking disgusting chemicals (certain ones once in a blue moon are fine).
I see too many people dosing these nasty drugs, in large doses it makes me want to puke.

I totally disagree with you f1n1shed, everyone should be allowed to use what ever drug they choose for what ever reason they choose! What it all comes down to is dosing responsibly! And it seems alot of people on this site can be quite reckless considering this is a harm reduction website and technically any kid could come across this,info with a quick google search

Just wanted add that i think it's really important to gather and trade as much information as possible about the ingestion of RCs, since we're the only ones researching those "fucking disgusting chemicals" ;)

It's just that mixing those compounds is even more delicate, and i really thought your experience was because of UR-144 till you revealed you've taken a somewhat weird combo tbh. So no offense, because my post was written in the heat of the moment...

Before one of the older bans, me and a friend developed an extremely high tolerance/dependency to jwh122 from making our own blends. For nearly a year we were smoking 1g+ daily of pure jwh122. We would make 4g of "potpourri" wtih every 1g jwh122.

Well he ran out one day and neither of us had any idea something bad like this would happen. He ended up in some kind of psychotic break / withdrawals, was admitted to ICU for 3 or 4 days. I tapered from 1000mg a day down to about 20-30mg a day over 6 months and when I quit my withdrawals were minimal. Like opiate withdrawals of 1/10 severity. Basically a little depression, diahreaah for 5 or 6 days, and chills. All was very minimal compared to what he suffered though.

Bottom line is, DO NOT QUIT COLD TURKEY, better yet, if you use noids keep your dose as low as you can. At the end of 6 motnhs of tapering I would get just as high off a few hits of a 20mg/g jwh122 blend as I was off the 250mg/g blend.

Exactly my thought aswell! OH MY! Get rid of that 2c-p UR-411 blend! You shouldnt be smoking 2c-p! You should only vapourise it! Even then i wouldnt advise that!
Haha, you must think I'm an idiot! That event was over a year ago and I disposed of the blend while I was still experience effects from the OD.

and to THCified, 2C-P certainly didn't help but it was definitely the fault of UR-144. 2C-P is a grand substance. I've never gotten effects like that any other time I've consumed it (and yes I've smoked it plenty of times)

I don't do synth cannabinoids anymore.