Recruiting (Updated, now with survey option) How do you feel about algorithms analyzing your Bluelight data?

Amazon gift card? I'm in!

EDIT: Nah, that shit is too complicated and I also treasure my privacy.

Last edited:
Just seeing these comments, I think it's a problem on my end from letting my subscription to the booking platform lapse. Will fix tonight, but you can also send a PM or email if you're having trouble and I'll set it up.

NSA using web crawlers for gens now; this may help someone at some point is all I can hope for.
In 2004 someone got a visit from Special branch for sending a text message containing the lyrics of a song where gun and plane were mentioned at the same time and no it wasn't sent to the wrong person.

There's a big cable going from the uk to the us, gchq has got a small building nearby where the cable enters land....

People being paranoid about the surveillance state are already donkey years behind let stand what facebook does and what a normal person can retrieve already from there.

Written with some tin foil round the crown jewels, I've been told that's where a man's brains are. Smarty here eh.

Last edited:
Who still plays angry birds?
:shrug:
... maybe the paranoid donkeys...?
Got the best subservience surveillance systems on both sides of the pond interconnected for what, 100yrs or more? When'd that asshole lay the cable from the two hemispheres in the 19th century? (sorry he may not have been an asshole cause he was a pawn in the grand scheme but he's the one who did it). I found his ass. Cyrus West Field
Careful, though, no sure any of it is real.

I'm a little surprised at the levels of resignation and self-doubt in this thread. Seems some people are aware of privacy abuses by very powerful parties and view them as unacceptable, but also sort of write those thoughts off as paranoid. I wonder why that might be?

It's definitively not a secret. Maybe whitewashing or gaslighting going on?
Who the f actually believes these paranoid playoffs? lol I do not believe a damn thing I hear and half of what I see.
I fight back best I can. If I can just make em work for it I feel justified the lazy fucks. hahaha

I'm a little surprised at the levels of resignation and self-doubt in this thread. Seems some people are aware of privacy abuses by very powerful parties and view them as unacceptable, but also sort of write those thoughts off as paranoid. I wonder why that might be?
Caught in the middle between acceptance and denial, I presume.

I will say this: The powers that be have zero/zilch/nada interest in the day-to-day activities of your basic drug user, unless of course you’re microdosing Meth (Or you live in one of the more draconian middle-east Countries.)

Say you’re microdosing Meth: They don’t want to persecute you, they want to hire-you-on, they want to protect you, they want to pay you.

All-in-all privacy is a joke anymore, but there’s really no need to worry, unless of course you’re (orally) microdosing Meth.

Like, say for example you’re noided-out about taking the survey because you’re growing weed, or buying acid, or even coke, oh for fucks-sake, take the damn thing, “they” don’t care…

😉

I assume everything I do electronically, even on encrypted platforms and when I use a false name, will ultimately be connectable to my real world true identity. The exception being Dark Web transaction conducted over onion/tails.

I just rely on the fact nothing I do, right up to organising buying say an ounce of meth with dumb codewords back in the day, is ever going to be of enough significance for the long arm of the law to cone after me. I’m strictly personal consumption (or sharing with friends), have no other criminal history, and am totally law abiding and pay most of my taxez though cheat a little on principle.

Just for the lulz you can trawl my username posts and scramble em together so to speak.
I just hope you don't use a fucking swear filter otherwise you're fucked.

:)

If I didn't want anyone to do that I wouldn't post on a public searchable internet forum. No paranoid android here.
Nopes don't want a voucher either.
Cba to fill in the forms of consent. @Skeebs

The booking page should be working now!

Cba to fill in the forms of consent. @Skeebs
The consent form only needs a check mark acknowledging you read it, in case you were worried more would be required. Bluelight or Reddit usernames are optional, so you can skip that and just be shown generic results from other (anonymized) users.

I’ll talk to you at 130pm EST. I’m not 100% I got the code into the qualtrics survey though.
Anyway I only put my username into the BL part as I don’t have an active Reddit acct from any time ever.

I noticed a few people have started the survey on Qualtrics but didn't finish, or didn't schedule a time. I realize this is an annoying signup process, so if anybody wants to participate, but isn't sure if they scheduled correctly, please just PM/email me and I will set it up myself.