• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

up on meth for 5 days help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop using meth for at least 24 hours. Once you do that then take some xanax and smoke a blunt, let the high kick in then take ur ass to bed

I smoke weed... So much weed... Umm.. Maybe they shouldn't be tweaking... I don't know... I use every single day... but I can eat and sleep on Crystal these days. In a weird way I've also found that more meth forces me to sleep because it forces my energy reserves. Basically you crash. Don't worry they don't need to go to the hospital. On average I sleep around 12 -20 hours in a week... Stay up til 7. Sleep til 7:15. Then go to work all day. Then do it again and again... How long have they been Using? Sounds like me when I first started. Ironically it is just the comedown... Which the only way I know out is to use more meth. Hope it helps.

I use every day as well and I can eat, sleep, and pretty much be functional day to day. Of course I'm a long term every day user so I literally roll a bowl right before bed, ass out in an hour. I've had bad experiences with ambien, crashed my 4runner in a ditch and didn't remember anything. Still don't remember. When I used to be more low tolerant a zanny bar worked for me. Everyone is different though, but 2mg xan bar put me right out.

Actually... now that you mention Xanax. When I first started Seroquel basically was my last resort. But it used to knock you out after meth

Yes sero will definitely do the trick. I got a rx for temazepam, spelling questionable, and it literally died nothing. 20 min of a woozy feel then it's gone. Waste of time on those things imo

It's been a month since this was posted and hopefully, got some sleep by now. I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.