• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

up on meth for 5 days help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildopamine

Greenlighter
okay so ;) has been up for 5 days smoking meth and obviously not sleeping. theyre miserable, having vision problems, hallucinating, sweating, all the bad shit. they're delusional, agitated, having mood swings. what is the BEST way they can be helped without having to go to the hospital? they currently have 5 klonopin, an adderall and an ambien. however as a heavy drug user they think it wont sedate them. what to do????

2 mgs clonazepam should be perfectly fine. Even for a "heavy drug user".

2 mgs clonazepam + a warm, rich meal + a large amount of water = you're set. Ready for bed!

I take like 4 servings of oats and like a quarter gallon of water some peanut butter a glass of water then slowly eat it in bed watching u tube till I fall asleep

2 mgs clonazepam should be perfectly fine. Even for a "heavy drug user".

2 mgs clonazepam + a warm, rich meal + a large amount of water = you're set. Ready for bed!

Yup, Burnt has way, way more experience in the field than I do, but I've had a few Amphetamine binges in my life. When they would get serious, I would inevitably end up arresting them with sedatives. I think 2mg Clonazepam is a great place to start. Give it a little bit of time and if you need to increase dosage, do so. You're on powerful stimulants, so it might require a more hefty dosage. I wouldn't exceed 4mg Clonazepam at the highest and I only advise this under the assumption that you're going to lay down and try to go to sleep, not go out on the town.

If someone has been awake 5 days they do not need any assistance to fall asleep assuming they stop smoking meth. Within 2/3 hours of stopping they will be unable to stay awake. Eat something, drink some water and stop smoking. There is no point taking pills to make you sleep. It's unneccassary and potentially dangerous.

I would say that you're underestimating the residual stimulation of meth, but yeah, 5 days is a pretty long time and you'll probably pass out pretty fast after staying awake for over 100 hours straight. It just feels a lot better if you have a tranquilizer to cushion the crash...

5 days wtf. After like a day or two I just lay on my bed watching YouTube. Eventually I just passout. Works better for me then trying to sleep because when I try to sleep it's like impossible le but after a hour or two of watching vids in bed I'll typically wakeup the next day to YouTube still playing

Get some good weed, smoke that. I know I was up for 8 days straight and eventually I hallucinated that I had a party with a bunch of my coworkers, and once the party was over I crashed and fell asleep. But your ;) needs to stop smoking meth.

I would avoid ambien as I had a bad reaction to it after trying to come down off a binge.

Get some phenergan and dose up on that along with lying on the couch in front of a good movie. Ibuprofen and codeine if you have it. I take more than the recommended dose but not too much as if it isnt enough you can redose later.

A few drinks help me.

The phrnergan acts like seroquel. It makes you drowsy and when you wake your mind is not having crazy thoughts.

Clonidine works 10x better than any benzo for coming off meth, be careful though as it can dramatically lower BP.. 50mcg first.

Lol I had a family member who drank a few beers to fall. Asleep . Never worked everynight I'd just hear him outside smoking a cigarette arguing with his ex wife till 4 am

I would probably take like 3mg of kpin and 50mg of ambien, and eat a heavy nutritious meal with lots of water. As well as magnesium and zinc supplements.

50 mg ofambien isn't that like 5-10x the theraputic dose

Yeah, but everytime I have used it, it was for recreational purposes. I don't remember anything but I know it was a good time.

Meth must be cheap as fuck if you can afford to go on a meth binge for 5 days with a few friends...

^ it is very cheap in a lot of places

Hell I lived in an area of the country with very expensive drugs, on average, and meth was frequently given away there, LOL

Get some good weed, smoke that. I know I was up for 8 days straight and eventually I hallucinated that I had a party with a bunch of my coworkers, and once the party was over I crashed and fell asleep. But your ;) needs to stop smoking meth.

I wouldn't recommend weed. For some people it makes it a lot worse on a stim comedown. I have researched thoroughly the best meds to come down on after a stim binge because I am a stim user myself. And I have read hundreds of times how weed can make things terribly worse, as well as trying it myself during a comedown a few times out of pure desperation. Every time it made things worse and stimulates my mind even more. Me and my friend always say weed just amplifies everything in your current situation.

The best thing by far for stim comedowns are benzos or a low dose of opiates/opioids. Just make sure you take them long enough after the stim to reduce health complications.

I agree, weed + meth just tends to make you feel thwacked the fuck out, it actually seems to re-invigorate/bring back the stimulant high...not something to try if you want to chill out IME

thats wrong weed is a downer and counteracts stimulants methamphetamine is a stimulant.

Status
Not open for further replies.