Nonphixion
Ill Bill
Pharoe Monche
M.O.P.
Big L- RIP
Leak Bros- Tame one and Cage
Smut Peddlers
Camu Tao- RIP

"Underground" Hip-hop. What a joke term. Basically when someone tells me they like 'underground' or underground followed by hip-hop, there's a 99% chance that they are a stupid wigger. 75% or more of the artists listed in this thread are well known to anyone with a passing interest in hip-hop music... come on guys. This is my visualization of said stereotype:
scumbag-steve-limewire-rap.jpg

Atmosphere
Illogic
Brother ali

and i'll mention Immortal technique again ;)

oh yeah, has anyone else thought that atmosphere is a bit too christian-like and preachy? this happened to me when i got so high once and started to listen to him and really focus on what he was saying. I hadn't done that before. At first he was a bit aggressive and sarcastic and honest which i really dig. Then it made me really uncomfortable and I eased up on it after that whole experience.

"Underground" Hip-hop. What a joke term. Basically when someone tells me they like 'underground' or underground followed by hip-hop, there's a 99% chance that they are a stupid wigger. 75% or more of the artists listed in this thread are well known to anyone with a passing interest in hip-hop music... come on guys. This is my visualization of said stereotype:

go somewhere else with that wackness

the "hip hop vs rap" debate is pure faggotry, as well as "only white people listen to lil wayne" and "hip hop is a culture" etc, nerdy ass bullshit, stop thinking just listen to the fucking songs.

the "hip hop vs rap" debate is pure faggotry, as well as "only white people listen to lil wayne" and "hip hop is a culture" etc, nerdy ass bullshit, stop thinking just listen to the fucking songs.

yo.... think before you press submit.... hip-hop is a cultural phenomenon.... yeah, you can say "just listen to the songs," but to some people, it is more than "just songs."

So chill with the negativity and try to keep an open mind

P ositive
E nergy
A ctivates
C onstant
E levation

When people "stop thinking" about their music, Rick Ross and Drake become multi-millionaires.

If your into underground ull love Immortal technique. Everyone who is into hard core hip hop and underground real stuff likes immortal technique. It's like...a fact.

Also try Nas album Illmatic (classic hip hop album)
cunninlynguists.

I got more but thats all I can think of off the top of my head

You may think it's cool to try and mimic everyone else but you get more props doin u. If you don't have real underground hip hop artists to share then GTFO because no body wants to hear some radio gimic kid come on and insult there music. The question wasn't "What do you think about underground hip hop vs. Radio hip hop that all my poser friends listen to. The question was to give some real rappers that have something different to bring to the table besides talking about money, bitches, hoes.

To everyone else sorry for kinda flamin this kid but it's really annoying when people come on a thread to insult you for something thats they have nothing to do with.

Last edited:
on a topic other than the nerdish faggotry of "hip hop is a culture," something i never ever hear other than on the internet

here's some good underground artists:
tame one
big moe
brotha lynch hung

off the top of my head.

and dude above me, despite doubting my perfection and divinity i agree with the immortal technique suggestion.

on a topic other than the nerdish faggotry of "hip hop is a culture," something i never ever hear other than on the internet

here's some good underground artists:
tame one
big moe
brotha lynch hung

off the top of my head.

and dude above me, despite doubting my perfection and divinity i agree with the immortal technique suggestion.

yo.... either get with the game we are playing here or go somewhere else with your wackness....

what are you 12 years old?