Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of curiousity.. is anyone scared that this might be a target with the war going on and all?

~ FUCK an IRAQ ~

not at all, and seeing how theyre being such shitheads about bookbagz.. im pretty sure security will be banning suicide bomb bagz too :p

FUCK IRAQ, this is an event for peace, love , and music.. they aent gunna stop us and i dont think anybody should think it.

if we live in fear.. then the terrorists win so fuckin have a clear head about this one, last thing iraqiz wanna fuck with are jaded miami raverz >:D

Ok, the Coolworld site for Ultra doesn't say anything about not being able to bring back packs in. It does however say Pack light as strict searches will be enforced. So to me it sounds like they are allowing bags in, because how are you going to pack light with just your pockets. I dunno just a thought. Maybe I'll see what the deal is when I get there. This is going to suck because I am coming with 3 girls and unfortunately they will have stuff for me to carry, so I will have very stuffed pockets with women stuff. How funny will that be when I am dancing around and a tampon flies out of my pocket or something. I hope they allow bags in, if they don't that will inconvience a lot of people.

Jeremy

WOW!! COMING FROM OHIO

A bunch of kids from Ohio are coming down for this Shizzy!
I'll try to find the fountain and meet some BL kids from all over! Would be kick ass!!

So who wants to party on the beach afterwards???

ultra's website does actually say something about the backpacks, but its under the policies section, and also in the latest press release they have online...since it doesnt seem to be prominently displayed my bets are a lot of ppl are going to end up being pissed off if they find out late :p

okay:
so i know (really well) what about 8 of you look like, and i've seen pictures of a few others, so hopefully we'll at least have a small group to find each other :)

i have short reddish/brown hair, and i'm gonna be wearin a white tank top/navy pants..if i can get em i may have cornrows :)

i will also be poor, so if you see me i think you should buy me a drink =D

6pm fountain miami

Yay, picking my friend up at the airport tomm night, can't wait! =D

I know this is over 100 posts, but with Ultra being so soon, it wasn't worth it to start a new thread. Plus I think with the new software we don't even have to worry about that anymore.

I know what quite a few of you look like already, and if you want to find me just look for my friend, I can pretty much guarantee he will be the only one there who's 6foot8 and wearing an orange prison-style jumpsuit. ;)

Backpacks & re-entry

Hi guys! I have never posted but been browsing for a while. Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Bayfront Park today and confirmed that there are absolutely no backpacks allowed (including backpack purses) and (get this) there is no re-entry allowed. How messed up is that?!?!?! Now we cant bring a towel to sit on, sunscreen to wear, cell phone to meet up with or have a safe place to put our cash and stuff that we buy....WTF!!!!

Anyway, I am sure it will still be a blast...but one question...how are wE going to PartEEE? Lots of body searches to be performed.

new software=threads can go to 1000 posts

i will definetly be there, dressed brightly, so look for me! :)

Send me an IM over AIM at oOShampyOo if ya want, bored as hell and looking for someone to chat with that's going to Ultra.

oh yes! pre rave jitters already setting in. This is going to be great! Hope to see some familiar faces there.

Welp I'm leveing for ft lauderdale tomorrow evening and I'll get to miami sometime saturady morning. I'm sure there will not be re-entry because of the 2k1 fiasco. They tried it in 2k1 but there was litterally a riot because they had one tiny booth for 20,000 people. The backpack thing sucks, I've brought one to every festival I've ever gone to. Hopefully they can get the entrance line fixed up this year, standing in a sea of people gettin pushed on all sides after sniffing a nice rail is not the most fun thing in the world.

Alright, I'm getting ready to start my journey down. Even though I doubt anyone will be able to pick me out of a crowd of 40,000 people, I'll be wearing black pants with grey material and red crossed string type things near the feet. I'll have a maroon shirt on (maybe a red wife-beater during the day) and a visor the same color.

See y'all in a couple days. 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.