Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
no back packs?!?!? booooo. Fizzy, have you heard about purses? Cause I can survive with my medium - large purse, but nothing at all? no way.
Getting the last little kinks out of my plan now. :)

havent heard back yet about the purses...not really expecting a reply :p i honestly think it would be okay to have a small purse (they have to think of money, tampons, etc for girlies! plus you have so many clubby ppl that wear clothes with NO pockets)
we shall see...i think i'd just kinda check it out in the morning before i actually started to get in line to see if there was a problem
i do think a 2nd (or even 3rd) chance for a meetup is a decent idea, but i'd like to see what the time slots look like before planning one :)

Well The People at Coolworld e-mailed me back and they said they are trying to work iton the backpack issue. (What ever that means). I am going to give them a call to get more info. But they said to keep checking the website.

I will definately be at Ultra!!! This is my second year going and the Live Rabbit show will be well worth the $65. Make sure to check out Club 3299 for the afterhours....DJ Steel is will keep you dancing all night long ;)

It's official SupaGlowbug and I are going to Ultra!!!!!!! She won us some tickets from the radio station 93.3 here in Tampa. We were driving down to Ft. Lauderdale to take a mini vacation and we were listening to the radio and they said who ever is caller # 9 will win Ultra Tickets and by luck Vicki was caller # 9. So now we get to go to Ultra. We were unable to go due to $$ but hey the tix are out of the way all we need is gas, spending and maybe hotel $$. I can't wait. i finally get to see all of my favorite DJ's and PA's all in 1 place. Vicki I love you!!!!!!

Jeremy

Right on Jeremy! That is so cool you are going to get to go. I emailed cooljunkie and coolworld and 93.1 and WMC asking about the backpack deal. That is going to be bullshit if they try to do it. 14 hours of music without clothes, sunscreen, hat, keys, wallet, place to stash all that merch they want us to buy...

only a few more days folks!

Alright, I have my plane ticket down but I don't actually have my ticket yet. Not in my hand anyway. Supposedly I'm getting hooked up, which would be nice because then all I would have to pay for is my $80 flight down. Hehe, I just flew back to Boston from the hometown in Florida for Spring Break. Now I'm going to four days of school, then heading right back down to the FL again.

Does anybody know what the deal with RITM is going to be? They are now officially a duo so I doubt Bunny is going to be able to throw the usual craziness on the stage. I'm wondering if perhaps that will be done by an outside cast or something. The visual show is so much a part of their act that I can't imagine seeing them without it. Not that their music doesn't blow my mind, but light suits, dragons, and grinders just put the whole thing over the top.

I like the idea of the 6:00 meetup, but as everyone is saying setting one single time might be too constrictive. What if we made 6 the major meetup that everyone needs to try to get to, but also have splinter meetups at 3 and 9 just in case the stragglers want to still give it a go? Just a thought.

Looks like I'll be at the Ram vs Virus show on Saturday instead of Ultra. But if Ultra's shutdown time of 1am is too early for you to stop partying...stop by this show! Andy C vs Ed Rush....sweetness.

Jeremy--when are you and Vicky getting to Miami? We can at least do lunch or something :)

Will be a off the hook show man. i wish I could make it after ultra but I shouldnt drive after taking that many rolls. Plus i gotta work on all the N2o I will have after the party(thank god for ebay).

Rabbi, prolly not til' late friday night. We both have to work Friday night. So we may just leave early in the morning, drive out there when it starts, stay all day and hopefully find a place to crash on Sun. then drive back. I can't wait!!

Jeremy

FAGBAG,gayest thing ive ever bought.

lol, fuckin no book bag policy~!

i actually bought a fagbag for ultra and ONLY ultra.

if u dont kno, a fagbag is one of those male purses u throw around ur shoulder.. on man GAYNESS. all im missing is a compact :p

HEY BUT MEET UP-WISE..

throwing so many times out there might make confusion , dont want half of Blight there at 6 and other people lookin for us at 9 jou kno... but in all seriousness, 6 is a good time.. maybe 7 but damn at seven is when the good shit is for sure to start up,

double meet up? 9?

Last edited:
Hey UltraBL.
The old raver is coming to Miami!

Can't miss me: 6'5", bald on top, grey at sides, 51 years young. I shall be at Ultra with my son Thomas (20) and two of his buddies.

I'll try and make it to the netmeet but my history of these is poor as I'm usually unwilling to leave the dance floor. Some of you might remember me from Ultraworld parties (last 4 Starscapes).

If you figure out it's me, get in my face and say HI!

Bachus

Old enough to know better
This is better=D

ill be there...you know what i look like, if you dont, find someone that does =P :):):)

damn I cant bring my backpack. I was gonna put 2000 rolls and a lb of herb in it. what am I gonna do now. lol

Super Steve, holy shit man I haven't seen you in a long time bro. This is going to be fun. So has any one come up with a set time for a meetup. Let me know so supa Glowbug and I can meet up. I haven't been to a bl metup since um well I'd rather not talk about it. It's on now only 3 more dayz!!!!!

Jeremy

DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU,BUT HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU,BEEN BROWSING BL OVER 2 YEARS,HAD A COUPLE OF DIF NICKS,ANYWAYS,SEE YALL THERE,BE SAFE :p

=D =D =D getting ready to leave for florida!!!!long drive from ohio.8( hope to meet alot of new people!!good luck to all traveling.this should be a day to remember!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.