• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Ketamine and DMT are two drugs on my to try list, both sound great from what i've read about them

I wouldn't no where to go fella, surely there will be plenty available at creamfields, I'm hoping so anyway!! Any creamfielders on here?

I'm sure there will be people here going to Creamfields. Of course anybody who is wouldn't want it to sound like they were using BL to try to source drugs so may not wish to reply given the conceivably somewhat suspect conjunction between the twin topics in both of your recent posts. Not saying that is the intent but it could certainly be read that way so just mentioning it cos I'm sure that's not what you intended.

Good luck on the hunt... I wouldn't get your hopes up as far as scoring off randomers at festivals goes if it were I but miracles do happen apparently.

MXE is wicked stuff but so weird, unpredictable, the only thing i find MXE has over Ket is the afterglow. decent S ket is much nicer, especially ontop speed. infact ket ontop of speed feels like MXE but better

Happened a couple weeks back at one, got randomly asked, obviously jumped on it as quick as possible but they told me that's all they had and I couldn't get any more off them :(

ketamines music appreciation .. wut? there is none tbh. although depends what u like . apples n oranges.

ketamines music appreciation .. wut? there is none tbh. although depends what u like . apples n oranges.

Ket can connect people to music on a different level.. does with me anyway. saying MXE is 100x better than k is baffling. Have you even tried proper ket or was it something else?

Wish i had some at the moment tbh.. should be getting couple gs soon though

Last edited:
What exactly is the buzz like from ketamine & how long does it last for?

i've tried good / top ketamine. The k-hole level is very very nice. much cleaner than mxe. though i like dissociates " in lower doses so u don't loose your shit and the nausea.

i just think K dulls certain frequency's of music, so when i listen to music, i cant 'hear' it. but it sounds trippy like its bouncing or coming from the other room/

yeah thats how much i like good mxe so i said that.

for intance: listing to music on mxe peak or dxm.. holly fucking shit.

phenibut is also under-estimated for its music-apprecaition.

What exactly is the buzz like from ketamine & how long does it last for?

Euphoric, glorious, not much touches it. ive seen it nicked name Psychedelic smack a few times. certainly one of the most blankety amazing things i've tried

Cant quite remember how long... not that long. and the magic lies in the hole dose, bumps are a waste

for intance: listing to music on mxe peak... holly fucking shit.

Agreed, it moves me... tis amazing. tunes on in headphones on MXE can be incredible. been meaning to have a go on this pre ban that i found

Euphoric, glorious, not much touches it. ive seen it nicked name Psychedelic smack a few times. certainly one of the most blankety amazing things i've tried

That sounds like it could be right up my street Dan.Who wouldn't want to feel like that?
I did try it around 2002 but it was only a couple of short lines as we were at work at the time so I didn't really get a good chance to experience it properly.