• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

@Acid4Blood - I had no reason to doubt that it was anything other than s ketamine, certainly felt exactly the same as all the other s ketamine I have been having. What does the 2f-deschloro-ketamine feel like?

I also had the shardy let, and again it was very nice & predictably strong s ketamine. Gorgeous 1cm shards. I should have photos that I will post.

Currently got smaller s ket shards here which look similar-ish to the beautiful (but sometimes cut with powder) needlepoint ket; the latter needlepoint ket is basically just like deluxe pre-ban/drought Indian goodness. Identified by small, thin and uniform shards. Very visual, very lush. I think racemic is like getting THC with all the added CBD and such like. Hence why it's 50% racemic and 50% s ket, whereas s ket is just 100% s ket and lacking that extra magic. Still like it though.

Also, to anybody reading, this bear in mind a lot of vendors/dealers mix this stuff up pretty much all the time.

Anyway, my current ketamine looks like this. Like I say, it's S ket and kind of a mixture of very fine/small shards, similar-ish to needlepoint but way less uniform, with some of those shards bigger than others. Pretty strong; a 1cm (20-30mg?) line without tolerance will have me forgetting and slurring, and I've been doing ket for seventeen years on and off (and a fair bit since lock down). Just my tolerance resets after a week or two... then gains traction fast.

Edit Photos (sorry about the current reposts, trying to remember how to do a thumbnail you can click on in order to see the finer detail ( =D ) :

This is the current S ket I mentioned. Kind of mixed shardy, irregular in size, some small and some big. Great ket:

Close up so you can easily see the smaller shards. They are hard to distinguish near the top, but down the bottom you can see the shards are more irregular and, well yeah, smaller in places. This noticeably differs from racemic needlepoint.

And now for the stuff I had earlier in the year/last year which was again, equally strong S ket, but just ridiculously good aesthetically overall. The images don't do it justice at all - some of those shards can be about 1cm long !! I love getting me some nice big white crystals in my drugs. =D

Last edited:
So this is the "rock ket", and I know it's been about a while but I hadn't tried it until last week. Ignore the little line of coke at the side.

niDLbH7.jpg

7R6Mmhc.jpg

Anybody else tried it? This is after my mate crushed it btw - it literally comes in huge chunks.

Just seen this at the top of the thread and unfortunately the shard ket of last year is just completely cut to bits right now. Very weak S-isomer cut, you can see the shards and then you can see the powder contaminent.

Come on man people, where's the EADD ket love?

Just saw this from last year as well, and yes it is a psy-trance CD cover. I've got to say, I know how to rack up some ridiculously appetising lines of kez.

had something similar to this last year off the dark web, was chunky huge rocks, was like wtf is this, when crushed it was amazing stuff, hard to tell if this was the same stuff ofc but i found the rocky stuff i got to be on par if not better than the grains . what was it like?

God Im so fucking glad I can just have a ten-pack racemic ketamine (Inresa) picked up at any pharmacy in the country. Bit more expensive than the black market stuff though.
where the hell do you live? :D

had something similar to this last year off the dark web, was chunky huge rocks, was like wtf is this, when crushed it was amazing stuff, hard to tell if this was the same stuff ofc but i found the rocky stuff i got to be on par if not better than the grains . what was it like?

It was just like all the majority of the other ket I try really - seemingly very pure, easily determined by a small 20-30mg~ bump after a small break and seeing how if it hits you! I'd heard of the rock ket being about for at least two summers before, but had never sampled it myself. Some younger lags I know were blown away calling it "spaceman ket", vyt overall I think the impression of purity is what nails it. Looks so good.

Hmmmm, I seem to have lost any photos of my racemic needlepoint i.e oldschool indian kez, or the focus is too off to determine. This might be it, with those quite regular thin shards, but I'm sure they were smaller. Then again, it might just be because the photo is so close up and they are actually small and thin... or it could just be the stuff I posted at the top. Either way, I haven't seen racemic (from my source) in absolutely months, and it's only ever been powder, or (a very specific) needlepoint.

From other places that weren't my source it was often noticeably cut with lots of white powder which made it very much obviously weaker. Racemic is by its nature less strong than S ket, but not that much. There was stuff that made your mouth go numb (benzocaine-esque cut?) and stuff that was ridiculously sweet and either crushed sugar or artificial sweetner.

Anyway, I think this might be the good racemic. Will try and find better photos; been meaning to post these each time I get a new type of stuff and take them (specifically for posting in eadd).

.jpg

That's all! x

Last edited:
Got k twice off two seperate sources recently. One far more potent and fully discombobulating than the other, both very good. Seems to be around in good amounts these days and of pre drought standards at times. Just wish it was closer to pre drought prices, or do I...?

Tranced - If you're referring to the massive rocky stuff then it could be 2-fluoro-deschloro-ketamine.

Been getting some top notch S again the last 2 weeks. Long shards. Will post a pic of both for comparison.
Same stuff that's been up here too, lovely stuff, great k holes I've had with it

The best shardy pin batches I've had reflects light in a reflective/rainbow way. Haven't seen it in years though, crushed perfectly clean to a flour consistency very easily too.

Had some really nice stuff like the picture at the weekend and there is supposed to be plenty of it about.

A few months ago had stuff that looked very similar and it was weak + had a weird smell, hard to describe like a off/dark/petrol'y but not quite smell. Noticed a few dealers are selling the weaker/off stuff again after getting rid of their good stock but at a discounted price. Really is hard to tell by the appearance with shardy ket.