• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK: Ecstasy costing just 50p (approx $1)

TheSimpsons said:
£50 for 100 pills, bullshit, you would at least have to pay £100 for buying 100 pills!

NO-ONE is stupid enough to let you buy 100 pills for 50p a go, simple as that.

It's not bullshit at all. It's quite easy to get 100 pills for under £100 - even if your supplier is near the bottom of the chain.

7zark7 said:
It's not bullshit at all. It's quite easy to get 100 pills for under £100 - even if your supplier is near the bottom of the chain.

Indeed! However everyone that makes money likes to play their luck to make more money hehe :)

That is fucking CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

(How the British Pound is practically 2 US Dollars)

TheSimpsons said:
£50 for 100 pills, bullshit, you would at least have to pay £100 for buying 100 pills!

NO-ONE is stupid enough to let you buy 100 pills for 50p a go, simple as that.
Uhh...why would I lie about that? I get them from my dealer £50 for 100. if you're buying them £100 for 100 the guy you're buying them from probably gets them £50 for 100.

I didnt say that i bought them for £1 and yes i know that you cn get them for that price, but E's aint as cheap as yous think and if you want them for 50p then you would have to buy far more than 100 damn pills.

What do yous think E's are less than 25p to make and sell? The big massive dealers who would buy 1 million at a time would probably pay in the area of £300,000 for them which would make them around 30p each, yeah so then they will import them into Britain and Ireland and sell you 100 for £50 so they can make £20, they must be loaded with cash doing that...

The chances of you knowing the people who import them into here is very slim even though i dont even know you... people coming on here saying how they get them for £50 for 100 pills seem to be dong that to try and show off.

NO-ONE would make any money at all selling pills for that price for so little pills.

As for my guy, i go straight to the source...