• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Two Lies and a Truth

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I think everybody knows how to play this, but: you give three statements about yourself, two of which are lies and one of which is the truth, If the next person correctly guesses which is the truth and which are the lies, it is their turn (y)

So:

1) As a young child I was offered a professional modelling/acting contract, only to have it taken away again because I developed chicken pox on the day of my first commercial shoot.

2) I lie about my penis size because I'm embarrassed that it's really 4 inches.

3) I was once so desperate to get high that I shot up Windex

I preferred the game "never have I ever" or "in my active addiction I..." running around filling the chairs.

1) I have lived amongst the homeless In tent cities, sometimes for months, without an ID or dollar.

2) I regularly land contracts paying 50$+ per hour, and usually survive at least 6 months there.

3) I've lived in 9 countries, including Guam.

I preferred the game "never have I ever" or "in my active addiction I..." running around filling the chairs.

1) I have lived amongst the homeless In tent cities, sometimes for months, without an ID or dollar.

2) I regularly land contracts paying 50$+ per hour, and usually survive at least 6 months there.

3) I've lived in 9 countries, including Guam.
yeah I'd prefer if we didn't have to wait for someone to guess correctly, is that what you're saying?

1/2: false
3: true?

yeah I'd prefer if we didn't have to wait for someone to guess correctly, is that what you're saying?

1/2: false
3: true?
You've never played the game where you have to run to a different chair if you've done what the person stuck in the center who couldn't find a chair has admitted to?

My turn

1: I once sprayed my nuts with nitrous and it froze them creating a frostbite burn

2: I once had a chick tell me she wanted to fuck, then lay me on a bed and snort lines of meth off my chest.... and we did NOT end up having sex

3: I once put a flame to my balls because I wanted to know what it felt like to put fire to your scrotom

My turn

1: I once sprayed my nuts with nitrous and it froze them creating a frostbite burn

2: I once had a chick tell me she wanted to fuck, then lay me on a bed and snort lines of meth off my chest.... and we did NOT end up having sex

3: I once put a flame to my balls because I wanted to know what it felt like to put fire to your scrotom
That's hard but 2 is a lie, you fuckdd.

Damn dude sorry you were dumb enough to do that with the nos. I still have wounds on my hand from last time I did it
well just being honest all 3 occured between the ages of 12-15

really just my innate sense of curiosity

hmm let me think of another 3

@ChemicallyEnhanced Did I win? I'll assume so?

Let's continue:

1. I played against the best female chess player in the world while listening to Korn and high on DXM

2. I crashed a brand new golf cart into pole and totaled it with my whole family watching while listening to Korn and high on DXM

3. I gave myself a 2nd degree burn by holding a 9v car cigarette lighter trying to light a joint that did not exist while listening to Korn and high on DXM

Last edited:
@ChemicallyEnhanced Did I win? I'll assume so?

Let's continue:

1. I played against the best female chess player in the world while listening to Korn and high on DXM

2. I crashed a brand new golf cart into pole and totaled it with my whole family watching high on DXM

3. I gave myself a 2nd degree burn by holding a 9v car cigarette lighter trying to light a joint that did not exist while high on DXM

Yes, you won lol.

are you gonna guess my 3? :(

I would say all are true :p
But based on two lies and a truth I'd say...number 3 is true?

Because same (sort of). When I was heavily into Oxycodone and Xanax I would often nod off with a light cigarette in my mouth and as a result have have a dozen small, circular burns scars on my chest from my head falling forward and the pain from the cigarette not being enough to wake me so basically the whole rest of the cigarette would burn down pressed against my skin.

I would say all are true :p
But based on two lies and a truth I'd say...number 3 is true?

Because same (sort of). When I was heavily into Oxycodone and Xanax I would often nod off with a light cigarette in my mouth and as a result have have a dozen small, circular burns scars on my chest from my head falling forward and the pain from the cigarette not being enough to wake me so basically the whole rest of the cigarette would burn down pressed against my skin.
Nope :)

Number 1 is true. 2 is partially true. 3 is false.

I played Judit polgar in her prime while high in a simul :)