• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Two Lies and a Truth

1. I have kurt cobain's autograph
2. I have a drawing of spongebob and patrck stripping for mr.krabs on my wall
3. For 3 months in 2020 i couldnt sleep unless i was listening to chop suey.

1. I had an in person conversation with Jim Carey about diet coke
2. I was detained by police in Hawaii for illegally spear fishing an endangered fish
3. I have a tattoo of the tasmanian devil on my crotch

#1 is true

Cool story, though! Was this when diet coke was new? I'd love to hear how the topic came up and what ya'll both prefer?

I'm a GIGANTIC Coke Zero Whore.

I had a love-hate relationship with coke before 'cause I loved regular coke, but I as a chunky kid and it didn't help (plus when I drink regular soda I can like FEEL the sugar* on my teeth afterwards)...but the majority of diet soda tastes "dead"** to me.
Then Coke Zero came out with it's zero sugar and actually tasting like regular :)

*I dunno if U.S. coke/soda does that too or not as the coke/soda there is made me "High fructose corn starch" there instead.

**only way I can think to describe it..like flat (but not, because it's fizzy) and lifeless...dead

Cool story, though! Was this when diet coke was new? I'd love to hear how the topic came up and what ya'll both prefer?
His daughter went to the same summer camp thing as my sister and they were bunk mates and became friends for awhile. I met him when all the families came to pick up their kids. I had a diet coke in my hand and he noticed it and went on a small rant about how much he loves it. That was about the whole conversation. Nice guy. This was about 20 years ago.

Fun!

1. I punched my (then) husband so hard in the face during a drug and alcohol fueled fight, that I knocked his 2nd tooth on the left out.

2. I grew up privileged and acknowledge it; had a Nanny until I was 10, then a live in housekeeper (think Alice on The Brady Bunch) until I left home.

3. I totaled 3 cars by the time I was 19.

His daughter went to the same summer camp thing as my sister and they were bunk mates and became friends for awhile. I met him when all the families came to pick up their kids. I had a diet coke in my hand and he noticed it and went on a small rant about how much he loves it. That was about the whole conversation. Nice guy. This was about 20 years ago.
Lucky! Love Jim Carey!

Fun!

1. I punched my (then) husband so hard in the face during a drug and alcohol fueled fight, that I knocked his 2nd tooth on the left out.

2. I grew up privileged and acknowledge it; had a Nanny until I was 10, then a live in housekeeper (think Alice on The Brady Bunch) until I left home.

3. I totaled 3 cars by the time I was 19.
@Snafu in the Void
Snafu! C’mon out and play! Guess, deduce, pick a number! 🎲🎱🫣🎯

Last edited:
#1 is true?

#2 sounds unbelievable. Rich people never acknowledge their priviledge ;)
Werd regarding your #2 discernment! And…..
despite my well deserving to get clocked ex

*insert sad trombone wah wah waaaahh

#3 is actually true! I drove far too fast in my youth: revoked license repeatedly for speeding tickets, overdriven road conditions totaled 2 cars-snow and hydroplaning, and fucking with the radio while lighting a cigarette totaled the other. No injuries in any, but the last wreck hydroplaning on a winding mountain road was terrifying and would have killed my passenger had there been one. That finally woke my maniacal ass up. My poor mother (RIP mama and sending my eternal apologies!)

Thanks for playing! Participation/parting gifts include: 🫵 😽🏆👑💐🏅🥩🥔🍕🍔🌮🌯🍺🍻🍩🍪🍦🤝👏

I'm such a defensive driver I've been told I drive like a grandma :ROFLMAO:

Only been in 1 accident my whole life, a tiny fender bender that wasn't my fault either

You've never played the game where you have to run to a different chair if you've done what the person stuck in the center who couldn't find a chair has admitted to?
Where did you play that game? Please don't tell me rehab because that sounds like a horrible rehab game that singles people out to embarrass them.