Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Surreal Life [mega merge]

Lol i only saw one episode (the one where Tammy FAye Bakker {sp} starts freaking out cos she saw bare asses in the reception area. ..yeah the one with Ron Jeremy and Vanilla Ice . LOL HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthMom said:
Oh and that da brat can fucking kiss off, did you see the preview where she makes jane cry over being a "has been"

WTF? she better hope someone remembers her sorry ass in 20 yrs. bitch.

jane is so cute.

calling someone on that show a has been is the most plainly obvious thing anyone could say. they're all has beens thats sorta the point of the fucking show :D

they arent all has beens? i thought that was the point... death cage match of the rock bottom careerists- only the strong and stinky survive ;)

Alright I feel bad for thinking this-- on the last episode where they were babysitting and the one little boy kept crying and saying "oompa"...all I could think was he was scared of Vern and was actually trying to say "oompa loompa." *lol* I always thought they were creepy when I was little. I'm sorry if this offends anyone-- I have nothing against little people. I blame the editing for putting the idea in my head ;)

^^I thought the exact same thing. I don't think it was wrong to think that way and I think he could have been saying that. Think about it--he's at the age where he would be watching Willy Wonka and at that age Oompah Loompahs are frightening. I don't think it was a coincidence that he was saying "oompah" everytime Verne was around.

:) Makes you wonder what the dad thought every time someone called him "oompah"...lol

This reality show is the only one I've ever looked forward to, I don't know why.

About the oompah thing.. it's kinda sad that someone (the model maybe) thought it was the term for grandpa?

I felt embarrassed for Verne to be honest, while babysitting AND getting wasted.

:(

Chyne makes me laugh.