• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Surreal Life [mega merge]

2-8255.gif

FALVA FUCKIN OWNS

"operation we all in this house together and there aint shit you can do about it ,is now in affect"

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVA FLAAAAAAAV!!!!!!

no no no, i dont think it was liz... mabe diz
crazy crack ho

but now....
vh1 is taking flavor and bridgette's love affair on the road...
in strange love reality series
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-31218/

i saw the preview for the first episode and flav goes to visit her and she is engaged... ok, now what? the end of the show, i hope. maybe she dumps her normal man for the flavor, baby

My bf totally called it while we were getting sucked into the Flava Flav/MTV rerun train wreck, "that guy will have his own show" and now with the upcoming Birgette and Flav series....macadocious. I feel compelled to watch as it is replayed over and over....

The Surreal Life 4

did anyone watch the premiere of season 4 Sunday night ?1-9-05

omigod, *dons my fake nose and black eyeglasses so noone recognizes me as i hide my head in shame*

I love this show, i have since it started. Yeah, poor mini me, he is just too damn small, he didn't drink much it seemed....usually in these shows, when someoen is drunk, they show them throwing back in tons of clips, but they only showed him drink a few. I felt so bad for him, frankly, he looked kinda bad, I would have been worried.

I love that model chick, she was the winner of that first model search reality show. She is so real, and so awesome, glad to see her again.

Any fans of last season, looks like flavor and bridgitte have their own show/special now, where they reunite (lol) what a funny couple....it is on VH1 tonight.

Is the show only on VH1 now? I havent seen it anywhere else...and is the second one on tonight or next week??

Oh and that da brat can fucking kiss off, did you see the preview where she makes jane cry over being a "has been"

WTF? she better hope someone remembers her sorry ass in 20 yrs. bitch.

jane is so cute.

mini me drunk az shit, butt ass naked on the scooter pissing on a wall, this is great reality tv.

mini me drunk was fuckin' freaky. what was he moaning?

Man its good to know you guys watch this shit too. I smoke a bowl before each episode. That fuckin' mini-me is scary

I can't help but watch it. My roomate put it on once season 2 and I've been compeled to record it and watch it.

I miss the drunk bitch from the Real World. :D

xena said:
mini me drunk was fuckin' freaky. what was he moaning?

seriously!

im watching it now and its hilarious!

Mini-me and Chyna are heading (though I would argue are already there) for the absolute rock bottom of life. . .and it is for this reason I find the Surreal Life absolutely fascinating. They are the celebrity equivalent of the people who go on shows like Elimidate. In some odd way, I find immense joy in watching how low some people can go in life.

When you watch Mini-me in the first episode, there is a lot more going on then him being loaded on a few drinks. There is some serious psychological shit happening in that little man's head. I would challenge anyone to find me a midget (dwarf, whatever) who doesn't have some major psychological issues.

Anyway, with that said--I think that this season of the Surreal Life should be pretty solid, except I think the show has to end after this run. With the first couple of seasons the "celebrities" that agreed to be on the show were those who most likely needed any kind of work to help put food on the table. With the last two seasons, these celebrities see it as a way to boost their careers. I'm not saying that this wasn't also a motive for all other participants since the beginning of the show, but I think there was a lot more shame in the first groups of people, which was what made the show great.

simply_rhythmatik said:

When you watch Mini-me in the first episode, there is a lot more going on then him being loaded on a few drinks. There is some serious psychological shit happening in that little man's head. I would challenge anyone to find me a midget (dwarf, whatever) who doesn't have some major psychological issues.
Thats not nice to say, this is a link to MY NEICE ! look at the 2 photos of her she does not have any "psycholgical issues"
http://www.post-gazette.com/healthscience/20010807hlittledoc3.asp

I realize what I said was insensitive and I didn't mean it as a slam against little people. What I will stand by is having that condition in many cases leads to serious psychological issues and problems--alcoholism, etc. Are Mini-me's psychological issues tied directly to his condition? Not necessarily, but I would be willing to bet they play a major part.

simply_rhythmatik said:

. I would challenge anyone to find me a midget (dwarf, whatever) who doesn't have some major psychological issues.

i know you didnt mean this to sound shitty but rather just an observation so i'll reply with an equally superficial observation as my answer:

"wee man" from jackass

this show is a car reck that i cant help but watch:)

I went to high school with "wee man!" Jason was actually a really cool dude, very popular in school and a good skater even then. He was always nice to me and always greeted me with a smile and a "hello." I'm glad to see he's made a great career for himself.