Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nip/Tuck

LoL - anyone been keeping up with this series ? Episode tonight was hilarious about christians gay 'nightmares' with sean. Hahaha! Then that stupid bitch died after getting hit by a truck, that was kind of a welcomed plot twist. As other people have said, she's lame. A lot of this episode seemed very dreamstate/stylized takes me back to my first times watching nip/tuck. Anyways, that psychiatrist bitch needs to be smacked up for planting the evil seed in christians brain making him all insecure and crazy, but otherwise its going quite well!

ya, last nigth was refreshing, and I'm pleased to see rosia comming back next episode.

At the beginning of the series I was a little worried that this season wasn't going to meet up with my Nip/Tuck expectations. However, I liked last night's episode more than most of them in this year's series.

I was getting really fucking sick of Monica. Her character was just getting way too ridiculous... so I saw that bus thing coming.

One of my questions is what are they going to do about Conner? Have they given up on the idea of surgery?

I wasn't expecting the whole tattoo scenario to come from Brooke Shields' part! I wonder how she's going to play into the rest of this... become obsessed with Christian? Stalk him?

I'm excited to see more of Matt and Rosie in the next episode. :)

psychetool said:
I'm not feeling all this insecurity in the new season, I hate how christian isn't there for sean. Man, those guys are supposed to be like brothers and he's treating him like shit because some therapist BITCH said he was in love with him ? So what. I love all my good friends. I guess its not going bad though if its making me mad. Christian needs to step up and start being a man though, sean needs someone in his corner.

dont worry, the writers an producers agreed from the beginning that no matter how shitty things get, christian and sean will always settle their differences

New season October 14!

From wiki:

On Tuesday August 11,2009 the FX network announced that Nip/Tuck will be returning to the network on Wednesday October 14,2009.

and crazily enough... i may actually tune in for a few episodes even though this jumped the shark oh, how many seasons ago?
it is total car wreck television