Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Late Night Television

Xfiles runs a marathon from like 12-4am tues-friday so I watch that or walker, texas ranger. :)

I love that show where they try to sell you something you don't need for hours on end. I especially like it when they repeat themselves over and over and get actors/actresses whose careers are over to endorse and add legitimacy to the product in question.

Bump! I was going to start a thread about this, but I used the search function and found this. :D

Right now, I usually watch Conan. I guess that either Jimmy Fallon or Kimmel would come second to that. Letterman is alright, and Leno just got too old and redundant.

I don't watch Craig Ferguson, I guess I feel like he has too much energy or something and I can't stand it. I have never liked Carson Daily, ever since his days back on MTVs Total Request Live. He is too much of a tool.

I don't know if it's technically "late night", but I really, really like Tosh.O.

Fuck that. Once you accidently witness the prostitute assaulter's slap chop commercial slowed down in a very weird rap with an occasional hip hop dressed background dancer on 2c-e/DMT no infomercial is the same. :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9WJgOrUUA

I have a psychedelic story involving that dude too. Back in 1999 he released a movie called The Underground Comedy Movie, and I had forgotten all about it until last year when it was re-released. They used the exact same commercial that they used in 1999 and it came on during a mushroom trip. It seemed so familiar but I couldn't figure out why it was so familiar until I came down. It felt like unexplained deja vu at the time.