⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew

Tomer said:
honestly, how fucking dumb are some of u? I think Dr. Drew has a little bit more of an understanding of the body and mind than the majority. Yes, his explanation of Adderall was off, but he is trying to discourage these users from EVER using again. I don't think you should expect him to sugarcoat everything, tell people in rehab that they will be fine, and continue on with their prescription drug use. I think he's great for helping people, whether he has other motives (being on t.v) is another story. But questioning his knowledge is fucking stupid. He obviously exaggerates certain drugs to deter further drug use. This is common human psychology.

I agree, I've sat through a few of his lectures at the hospital he works at (where I was also inpatient for a couple weeks) and there's no doubt he knows what he's talking about in regards to the science behind addiction. My only complaint is his extreme bias towards the 12 step program, but that was also the general bias of the entire hospital there.