• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying weed first before trying mushrooms

I think you are going to have a difficult time with the mushrooms if you continue to build up this conversation in your head.

Smoke weed and get a feel for altered mind states for as long as you like and when you feel in your heart that the time is right, go find some mushrooms from a friend.

When you are ready, you will know it. Don't over analyze the situation, that often makes things much worse.

I think you are going to have a difficult time with the mushrooms if you continue to build up this conversation in your head.

Smoke weed and get a feel for altered mind states for as long as you like and when you feel in your heart that the time is right, go find some mushrooms from a friend.

When you are ready, you will know it. Don't over analyze the situation, that often makes things much worse.
i'm not analyzing at all. i'm blazed right now. i'll do shrooms when i know i'm ready :)

I feel like you should skip the weed, its not even in the same catagory of altered mid state. It will make you lathargic and just all around not a good stepping stone

Yeh.... Shrooms are way better. even when shit gets scarry on shrooms it doesn't really bother me like bad weed paranoia can...

Not necesarily... I got kinda tense about my first time shroomin and built it up. For about 5 minutes 45 min in it got kinda uncomfortable and it felt like being flipped inside out. After that i let go and felt great...

Oh I'm not attempting to reject any/all feelings of nervousness. Quite the opposite actually. Those should be embraced.

All I meant to say is that asking these questions is important, just be careful with the amount of buildup and hype that you let fester in your head. Try to be objective as possible when beginning this journey.

Oh I'm not attempting to reject any/all feelings of nervousness. Quite the opposite actually. Those should be embraced.

All I meant to say is that asking these questions is important, just be careful with the amount of buildup and hype that you let fester in your head. Try to be objective as possible when beginning this journey.
planned on it. that's what i did on saturday before i tired pot. i just kept myself in the calmest frame of mind possible, and when i got paranoid about something i either fixed it (if i could) or assured myself nothing was going to happen.

we got into sort of a bad situation on saturday too. after coming out of 7-11 buying food before we got high, my friend meets another one of his friends that we don't know and we get into his van to go somewhere to smoke. we started freaking out a little, but i had my "guy" tell him we were just going to stick with our original place, and that we'd smoke with him sometime later.

it was a little freaky though.

I got high again last night and i definitely felt it that time. i just felt really loopy and giggly and it was pretty fun. i got SO tired after awhile and i slept for like 13 hours. i just got up like 10 minutes ago.

pot is a wonderful thing but thus far doesn't seem like something i could get hooked on.

maybe i just haven't gotten high enough yet... but i won't find out for awhile because i've decided to take it slow (since my friends and i are so young and we don't want to kill too many brain cells before graduating highschool).

planned on it. that's what i did on saturday before i tired pot. i just kept myself in the calmest frame of mind possible, and when i got paranoid about something i either fixed it (if i could) or assured myself nothing was going to happen.

we got into sort of a bad situation on saturday too. after coming out of 7-11 buying food before we got high, my friend meets another one of his friends that we don't know and we get into his van to go somewhere to smoke. we started freaking out a little, but i had my "guy" tell him we were just going to stick with our original place, and that we'd smoke with him sometime later.

it was a little freaky though.

I got high again last night and i definitely felt it that time. i just felt really loopy and giggly and it was pretty fun. i got SO tired after awhile and i slept for like 13 hours. i just got up like 10 minutes ago.

pot is a wonderful thing but thus far doesn't seem like something i could get hooked on.

maybe i just haven't gotten high enough yet... but i won't find out for awhile because i've decided to take it slow (since my friends and i are so young and we don't want to kill too many brain cells before graduating highschool).

Wise decision to not smoke for the first time with someone you just met.

Cannabis does not kill brain cells, although it can impair short-term memory while high. No harm in keeping it slow though.

Wise decision to not smoke for the first time with someone you just met.

Cannabis does not kill brain cells, although it can impair short-term memory while high. No harm in keeping it slow though.

yeah i recently found out that it's never been proven to damage brain cells.

I'm downloading reefer madness right now :D

depending on your setting smoking weed can make you paranoid. I have seen people lose it after they got high. i would recommend getting a feeling for being high first. a mushroom trip will be very enlightening and different with out without weed. smoking weed during a trip does make it more fun.

i find smoking weed during a mushroom trip makes it more confusing and harder to control your mind state.

do the mushrooms on their own

Just be careful man, when you start doing drugs that young it opens up alot of doors to other drugs. Cause I started blazing at 13 said i would only ever smoke weed and maybe try shrooms. Well after you like tripping on shrooms some friends you trip with tell you L is better than X then something else. You get the point youre probably gonna think im stupid.

BUT other than that enjoy smoking weed cause its a great thing and have fun when you do shrooms.

i find smoking weed during a mushroom trip makes it more confusing and harder to control your mind state.

do the mushrooms on their own
i'm not trying them together. i mean on separate occasions. try and read the rest of the thread before posting. some other people already had the same misunderstanding.

Just be careful man, when you start doing drugs that young it opens up alot of doors to other drugs. Cause I started blazing at 13 said i would only ever smoke weed and maybe try shrooms. Well after you like tripping on shrooms some friends you trip with tell you L is better than X then something else. You get the point youre probably gonna think im stupid.

BUT other than that enjoy smoking weed cause its a great thing and have fun when you do shrooms.

i understand what you mean. pot is the gateway drug, but i have a load of knowledge, and very good self control. thanks though and i'll definitely have fun :p

weed is very far miles away than good mushroom experience. Weed can make you feel bad or simply paranoid and mushrooms awesome or backwards, depend really of your pharmacologic idiosyncrasy.

ok, I was wondering if you all could give me advice. I haven't smoked weed in over a year cus I hate that flippin crap. I've done it probably 20 times and had only one or two enjoyable trips. Its really weird because the enjoyable trips were nothing like the other times. Whenever I smoked, I'd get really paranoid and just feel like shit - wishing I hadn't smoked it. But I kept getting pressured into it. It would feel like I'm dying, I'd get paranoid and super anxious. Last time I did it, I had my first ever anxiety attack..It was so fucking terrible.
I have moderate social anxiety.
Now, I've gotten into MDMA. GREATEST EFFING RECREATION DRUG EVER. But taking long breaks are essential and I'm able to get mushies easily. People are saying that mushies are a nice alternative and have a similar feel to rolling (which I don't believe).
would like 2g be a nice dose of shrooms for me? or should I just say no to shrooms. Maybe psychedelics aren't my thing. I love me some vicodin though. maybe I should try heroin :x

ok, I was wondering if you all could give me advice. I haven't smoked weed in over a year cus I hate that flippin crap. I've done it probably 20 times and had only one or two enjoyable trips. Its really weird because the enjoyable trips were nothing like the other times. Whenever I smoked, I'd get really paranoid and just feel like shit - wishing I hadn't smoked it. But I kept getting pressured into it. It would feel like I'm dying, I'd get paranoid and super anxious. Last time I did it, I had my first ever anxiety attack..It was so fucking terrible.
Now, I've gotten into MDMA. GREATEST EFFING RECREATION DRUG EVER. But taking long breaks are essential and I'm able to get mushies easily. People are saying that mushies are a nice alternative and have a similar feel to rolling (which I don't believe).
would like 2g be a nice dose of shrooms for me? or should I just say no to shrooms. Maybe psychedelics aren't my thing. I love me some vicodin though. maybe I should try heroin :x

i don't know much about all that other shit man, but don't try heroin. it'll fuck you up.

mushrooms is nothing like mdma. Mushrooms can cause very profound changes in emotions and perception, much more profound than weed and mdma... don´t try mushies for "rolling"

Watch out for Heroin man. Its one of the if not the hardest drugs not to get addicted to. I cant count how many people Ive met that literally had their lives ruined by heroin. It completely consumes you to the point that it is the only thing that you were care about. You wont want anything but it. The psychadelic closest to E I have had the chance to use is mescaline

Watch out for Heroin man. Its one of the if not the hardest drugs not to get addicted to. I cant count how many people Ive met that literally had their lives ruined by heroin. It completely consumes you to the point that it is the only thing that you were care about. You wont want anything but it. The psychadelic closest to E I have had the chance to use is mescaline
agreed heroin is too heavy.

yeah i suppose its too heavy. I still love my vicodins though- they give me lots of energy, motivation and i feel fucking fantastic lol. and no chance of a bad trip

I still say ecstasy is the perfect recreational drug (for me). Its unremarkable

I'm still torn between doing shrooms or not. I probably won't, I'm bad trip prone.

As long as it is clean and not cut with shit, than yes. I can't see how anyone gets bad trips on it, but its supposedly possible. I guess its because it can be way too stimulating and your emotions are more in-tune. plus everyone's different.