• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tripstacy... wtf man

I have seen those Bermuda pills and they test up repeatedly for 2CI/B.
backindauk: Which reagent did you use? Can you describe the colour change please?

BT :)

Originally posted by backindauk
I have seen those Bermuda pills and they test up repeatedly for 2CI/B. They definately have the effects too! My friends were all destroyed. They should have had half.
It is not suprising manufacturers of an adulterated pill that previously contained LSD would change to another available psychedelic like a research chemical. This highlights the importance of testing every pill you have why simply relying on reports (especially older ones) is flawed.

Robadope reagent used, turned a light peachy orange colour.

Test your pills people. At least my friends were sold these as 2CI and NOT ecstasy/MDxA. That would have been a bit of a fright.

Did you test with the marquis or another 'standard' reagent? What were the results?

The robadope is a little orange already, plus the bermudas I've seen were repressed vitamin C. How strong was the colour change of the robadope?

the pills taste like vitamin C & there was an a thing on the news about them a while ago saying that they contained LSD. Id assume that all the trippy triangle pills cantain LSD & not 2Cx. I loved these pills but i was told by my the dealer that it wasnt mdma which is a good thing.. at the time he didnt know what it was but just said it was like a trip. they do last heaps long though.. like 12 hrs. dunno why... Someone who has done heaps of acid should know if these pills have acid in em or not.

tried 'tripstacy' once, it was a fine white powder, was told it was e and acid, maybe it was 2Cx all i know is it did the job!

BigTrancer said:
To avoid this it would be best if people could use the correct terminology when making serious discussions on Bluelight. Whether you use slang terms among your friends or not, nobody can really benefit from a discussion about "tripstacy" or "fantasy" (or even "ice") when it becomes unclear to which chemical or combination of chemicals you refer.
BigTrancer :)

The problems arise when there are Bluelighter's on this discussion board from all over the country. Generally, from state to state there are huge differences in the slang used to describe varying chemical compisitions. The only way to combat this issue is to use the actual name of the chemical or combination as BigTrancer has pointed out. As this site is involved in harm reduction, it is extremely important to provide accurate information so the less informed can make a decision based on factual information.

My $0.02c

ROLL ON%)

For what it's worth.. (?!)

A while ago (~ '99 I think) I got hold of some plain purple blotters that were sold as 'tripstacy'.. I, um, 'acquired' ;) them thinking "yeah, whatever, acid's acid and if that's how it hit you, then good for you." .. but - I had several of them without taking anything else a couple of times and buggered if it didn't feel more like psilocybin or a candyflip than "just" acid. Now, whether it was just that I'd had it planted in my head that the stuff was 'different', and this influenced the experience (most likely, IMO) or whether it was some weirdarse, very potent phenethylamine, who knows.. just curious as to whether anyone else remembers these 'trips'. I just thought it was interesting 'cos most of the discussion I've seen here has been about stuff in pill form..

Oh yeah, apparently whoever they came from originally had got the 'tripstacy' in liquid form and dropped it onto these plain purple blotters.. they were big fuckers, too.. 1x1cm at least, prolly a bit bigger.. so, anyone with a decent knowledge of chemistry, is there anything that could potentially have an effect (other than LSD) at that sort of dose level that feels more 'loved up' than you'd expect from acid?