Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tripstacy... wtf man

sidewinder

Bluelighter
ok so sat nite i took a blue mercedes pill, had taken them prior was good, then i took half a bermuda triangle "tripstasy" that my friend had bought and was told they were just normal pills but i recognised them as soon as i saw them.

neway at a club peaking hard then that goes away and i look around and realise everyone has "acid faces" i think hrm im tripping quite hard and decide its a good time to leave the club and go home with mates.. so we go home and i proceed to have a quite good trip (just like a lsd trip) until 1130 the next morning (i took the pills at 1030pm)

anyways my point is... ppl shouldnt be selling this stuff as ecstasy and not telling the person they sell it to, because if i had of never had lsd b4 i would have freaked out thought id gone crazy as i had all the mindfuck and confusion and visuals of a lsd trip. This is how ppl get hurt and stuff ppl selling them things other than wat they pay for....

The point of this post is just to say.. i have realised i need to start testing my pills and so should eveyone else... also if u come across these pills dont sell them to some one and not tell them its not normal ecstasy, think of the poor person who starts tripping and has no idea wats happening to them... at least i knew that it wasnt ecstasy and i ahd tripped b4 imagine if i hadnt of known!!!

The joys of slang.

The original poster probably thinks they are talking about: Orange Triangles Adelaide - LSD

We can't tell though because they didn't include any infomation about the pills only a guess on the contents. Appreciate the warning on the dodgy pills but it helps if you include all the details of the pill with the post to properly ID it.

Probably not tripstasy in the 2C sense of the word but then I'm guessing too.....

I was under the impression that tripstacy was frequently used to refer to lsd in pill form

It's funny, because I said the exact same thing when I first had them. Now I want another one!

But you're right, there's great potential for disaster. I've met (ab)users who take 6+ pills in a night and are hardly balanced people. Sure, a lot of them take acid and can handle their trips but can they handle a saturation dose in a dodgy club?

I think it's safe to assume 'tripstacy' is just slang for a trippy pill, just as 'ecstasy' is slang for a drug sold in pill form on the street.

yer i've heard people profess that tripstacy is this or that, but when it comes down to it, most dont actually know, its just general hear-say.

Ive had a few things which I consider 'tripstacy'.

my first pill ever in about 95, a tiny amount of powder in a pink pill...(i loved acid but was scared of trying mdma hehe). Amazingly, as it was coming on I found a green and gold cap on the floor which were still to this day some of the strongest pills/caps in oz i think (but probably not clean) - obviously i woofed that down too . Wow, what a night.....My mouth was ulcerated for about 3 days and obviously nothings ever come close! Had these pink caps a few more times too.

Again, a pill in a black capsule in about 96 sold as 'tripstacy', the guy warned me....nothing happened for an hour and a 1/2, but man did I feel it after slamming down some other stuff.

another a few years later, a capsule or pill (cant remember) promised as 'the best pill ever, it lasts 24 hours' (it did!)

AMT liquid in Japan (legal)

'psyche mush' powder in Japan (also legal) which could have been a mixture (or not) of just about anything, about 6 months after psylosybin mushies had been banned there.

Who knows what was in any of them (except the amt). They all had fairly similar effects - subtle mdma qualities at the start, which trailed off to a trippy feeling that just kept on going and made sleep almost impossible for way longer than either acid or mdma alone.....quite similar to candyflipping though! Scene and setting makes it too difficult to compare subtleties though.

One thing I found with ALL of these things was that I could easily have gone overboard. ALL of them took longer to come on and were reasonably subtle at the start of the experience, but very trippy after a while so PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL with any of this stuff people. Especially if nothing appears to be happening.

The only time that I have heard of 'tripstasy' was someone describing a candyflip (MDMA+LSD). I'm sure that drug culture has more slang than any other. It's gone well beyond using slang to hide what we are talking about. I must admit that I use it all the time as well. I would feel like a bit of a dick if I asked a dealer for 'marijuana' or 'LSD-25'!

At least if you say "weed" there are very few things that can be confused with what you're speaking about, especially in the context of drugs. When slang is so widely accepted that it is an alternative name for the drug, then it's clear what is being discussed... however, when slang terms are used carelessly/interchangeably/incorrectly this introduces confusion and can result in large factual misconceptions creeping into the discussion.

To avoid this it would be best if people could use the correct terminology when making serious discussions on Bluelight. Whether you use slang terms among your friends or not, nobody can really benefit from a discussion about "tripstacy" or "fantasy" (or even "ice") when it becomes unclear to which chemical or combination of chemicals you refer. If you don't know what chemical it is, then say so... a detailed description of the effects and duration may be enough to give someone an accurate report without idly speculating as to what actual drug was contained.

BigTrancer :)

aBitOfAWorry said:
The only time that I have heard of 'tripstasy' was someone describing a candyflip (MDMA+LSD). I'm sure that drug culture has more slang than any other. It's gone well beyond using slang to hide what we are talking about. I must admit that I use it all the time as well. I would feel like a bit of a dick if I asked a dealer for 'marijuana' or 'LSD-25'!

I'd generally say that the person who used "tripstacy' to describe "acid + md" would have to be a fairly newish person.

but i have also heard that some parts in the US call this "trolling" (ie: trip + rolling), its not all that common though in other parts of the world (to my knowledge)

But most that ive come across call it a candyflip.

partially (i believe) because a "flip" at the end of it is used for most mdma combos (hippyflip, kittyflip, honey/nexusflip, loveflip, luckflip, and a couple others)

To avoid this it would be best if people could use the correct terminology when making serious discussions on Bluelight. Whether you use slang terms among your friends or not, nobody can really benefit from a discussion about "tripstacy" or "fantasy" (or even "ice") when it becomes unclear to which chemical or combination of chemicals you refer. If you don't know what chemical it is, then say so... a detailed description of the effects and duration may be enough to give someone an accurate report without idly speculating as to what actual drug was contained.

i was trying to have a serious discussion... i have never used the word "trypstasy" before, however since this is what the pill was referred to on pill reports i used it. All i wanted to do was find out if neone knew the actual contents of this pill (i thought i made it clear i had no idea what chemical it was) and maybe warn others who in turn would benefit...
*shrugs*

I believe that enlighten managed to get a bermuda triangle pill GC/MS tested last year and the results came back saying that the only active ingredient was LSD. Of course its purely speculation as to whether or not the one you had was the same.

Nice Tits

It's OK sidewinder, my comment was a general remark designed to quell speculation and avoid off-topic discussions of what is, and what is not "tripstacy". My words were not specifically directed at you for asking the question.

BigTrancer :)

man these things come out whe there is a shortage eg mid 2002-early 2003.... still with the triangles

I have seen those Bermuda pills and they test up repeatedly for 2CI/B. They definately have the effects too! My friends were all destroyed. They should have had half.

Effects are too short lived to be LSD i think, and experienced users of both chemical have informed me that it is 2CI. Be careful... If you want ecstasy (MDMA) You probably do not want these.