• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Triple J's Impossible Music Festival

What fucking software should I be using, goddammit!
I don't care if I have to save it as raw data, I can encode it later.
FUCK!

I want I want I want I want I want.

I dont' have anything except for teh interweb to listen to it on, so I can't be any help at all :(:(

However I will offer pretty much anything to get these recorded some way or another in decent quality.

Please someone get that shi-ite together, or tell me that they will be downloadable from the JJJ website...

CB.

Im in Japan...and will be recording the entire stream ...from the internet. Whats the best stream recording program?

i will try and tape a few sets for you 1234... i can probably get a good portion of the friday night (from about 8 onwards) and hopefully most of saturday morning... till about 9...

sounds good, guys. i might try to do the same sort of thing as moe is doing when i'm at home, but i don't really know how either. if anyone has a website that might explain...? anyone? :)

use a decent sound editing software program (WAV Recorder in all versions of windows can do it) , along with decent hardware.

it's as easy as pressing "record"

so far, all i've caught is franz ferdinand which was freaking good.

smashing pumpkins soon, one of my highlights of the weekend =D

SMASHING PUMPKINS!!!

CUMS

if they play 1979... u might no hear from me ever again

but xcidium knows why... so just ask him

^ i wannaaaaaaaaaaaaa know!!!!!!!!!! (in annoying whiny voice)

i want tonight tonight.

oh goood call on disarm.

after teh smashign pumpkins, my next super need to hear thingie is chilli peppers. after reading anthony keidis' auto/biography (can't remember which it actually was) i'm absolutely obsessed.

and then jeff buckley of course.

Im recording the stream all weekend...apparently it's gonna work out to about 22 gig ! Yikes

I have just got home from drinking up the evening for a mates b'day and have missed the start of the weekend.

If someone who is going to record the whole weekend can host the files somewhere so that us poor souls can download them? that would be the best thing in the world!!!

Please?!?!

CB.

pillsnappa... zip it all up dude... get it on a disc somehow, ever a DVD disc...

ANYTHING!!!

i cant help you CB... but i can say... pumpkins were cool

Mars volta is only 20 mins in... and it is kinda getting repeative

so yeah... 8am saturday... Red Hot Chili Peppers

so so good...

hopefully "I Could Of Lied" is on this set :D

The chili peppers were kick arse :D Great start to my Saturday morning. Till that stupid bitch Missy Higgins came on :\

OMG!!!! i missed the jeff buckley set :( :(

I tuned in around 12pm and they just finished it i think
sooo sooo sad i missed them

and THEN i missed the nick cave set cos i went shopping.. grrr

QOTSA were alright, reminded me of the crap sound they had at sydney's bdo though

I must say i wasn't a fan of The Cat Empire until today
Those guys go off!