• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tried Heroin, threw up for 24 hours.

Fanta hat

Greenlighter
I have dabbled with opiates for about 5 years but recently bought 100mg of brown out of curiosity and snorted it in small bumps till it was gone. Honestly I would say it was a pretty unpleasant experience. The high was nice enough, and accompanied by the usual opiate nausea I get from oxy. But once it was gone I just threw up for 24 hours. I am not in any rush to buy more H. But just curious to know if this is normal or do you think it was poor quality / cut with something nasty..?

The powder had no smell and not much taste. The bag smelt of anticeptic.

Just a disclaimer,
I have a lot of respect for heroin addicts as a non user. I understand how consuming the drug is once you are dependant and although I have a fascination with it, i certainly don't take the drug lightly.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I think it's unusual that you continued to puke for 24 hours.

I think it's easy to assume there would be some fent in there, maybe (if you're in the us), however even with fent I can't see myself being nauseous past 8 hours or so.

Personally I'm susceptible to puking on most opiates but in general goes away when I come down..

On any other drugs/medications?

I think it's unusual that you continued to puke for 24 hours.

I think it's easy to assume there would be some fent in there, maybe (if you're in the us), however even with fent I can't see myself being nauseous past 8 hours or so.

Personally I'm susceptible to puking on most opiates but in general goes away when I come down..

On any other drugs/medications?
Appreciate that,
I take sertraline for depression and arimidex because I'm on testosterone and it makes my nipples sore. was also smoking weed that day.

I have dabbled with opiates for about 5 years but recently bought 100mg of brown out of curiosity and snorted it in small bumps till it was gone. Honestly I would say it was a pretty unpleasant experience. The high was nice enough, and accompanied by the usual opiate nausea I get from oxy. But once it was gone I just threw up for 24 hours. I am not in any rush to buy more H. But just curious to know if this is normal or do you think it was poor quality / cut with something nasty..?

The powder had no smell and not much taste. The bag smelt of anticeptic.

Just a disclaimer,
I have a lot of respect for heroin addicts as a non user. I understand how consuming the drug is once you are dependant and although I have a fascination with it, i certainly don't take the drug lightly.

Any advice would be appreciated.

What country are you in mate?

Brown is designed to be smoked, not snorted. Although snorting is apparently effective (I've never tried it that way), you can easily take too much resulting in excessive nausea- especially with little tolerance.

Either way, nausea is extremely common with opiates. The time to worry is when you stop feeling sick...

Appreciate that,
I take sertraline for depression and arimidex because I'm on testosterone and it makes my nipples sore. was also smoking weed that day.
Like schizo said nausea from opiates is VERY common, sometimes intense nausea, but 24 hours just sounds so weird to me

especially if you were smoking weed because usually weed eliminates opiate nausea in my experience

I wouldn't worry about it too much, was it extreme vomit?

What country are you in mate?

Brown is designed to be smoked, not snorted. Although snorting is apparently effective (I've never tried it that way), you can easily take too much resulting in excessive nausea- especially with little tolerance.

Either way, nausea is extremely common with opiates. The time to worry is when you stop feeling sick...
I'm in the UK. Won't give away sources but the H was dirt cheap.

Yes the effect from snorting was abit of an anti climax to be honest. I'll chase it if I do decide to dabble again.

Like schizo said nausea from opiates is VERY common, sometimes intense nausea, but 24 hours just sounds so weird to me

especially if you were smoking weed because usually weed eliminates opiate nausea in my experience

I wouldn't worry about it too much, was it extreme vomit?
I just couldn't keep any food or drink down. Maybe it was more like 8-12 hours. It's abit of a blur

Yeah same here. I enjoyed pills, loved oxys but when I tried black I just felt like I wanted to fucking die I just laid on the floor curled up in a ball with a blanket over my head. That was after puking brains out. Someone was like "oh that always happens you get used to it like the 3rd time just do it again". And I would gave too but I'm telling you it was that bad

No 3 won't do shit snorted at all, wasted half a gram of ballin sri Lanka dope that way
It did get me high, and It felt.. Heavier, more powerful than other opiates, like I could feel the potential of it even though I wasn't that high. Part of me enjoyed that feeling. But it wasnt experience I was expecting. Then the vomiting really ruined the whole thing for me. I'm glad I tried it, as a bucket list experience. I'd take heroin (vomiting included) over dmt any day, the worst ducking drug I have ever tried. Fuck that shit.😷

It did get me high, and It felt.. Heavier, more powerful than other opiates, like I could feel the power of it even though I wasn't that high. Part of me enjoyed that feeling. But it wasnt experience I was expecting. Then the vomiting really ruined the whole thing for me. I'm glad I tried it, as a bucket list experience. I'd take heroin (vomiting included) over dmt any day, the worst ducking drug I have ever tried. Fuck that shit.😷
The thing about hard opiates like that is for the less tolerant it will often be a bad experience, too powerful, dizzy, dysphoric... it's when you gain a tolerance and then it clicks and you go "oh wow I love heroin" and then your life is ruined. It's not something you should strive for. Any junky would tell you that.

May I ask what happened to make you hate DMT so much? I wouldn't call DMT recreational by any means but I surely respect it infinitely more than heroin.

In my experience of smoking UK brown, there are three distinct phases:

No.1: The honeymoon phase.

You have no tolerance, so the slightest amount wraps you in that euphoric cotton wool blanket where everything is just sheer bliss.

No.2: The transitional phase.

You've developed some tolerance so your dosage increases - this makes you more susceptible to the effects of the nasty cuts which can really knock you sick. This is when you should stop.

No.3: The dependence.

In this stage, the only joy to be had from heroin is the relief from withdrawal. This is where it comes into it's own...

And don't even think about IVing that shit...

May I ask what happened to make you hate DMT so much? I wouldn't call DMT recreational by any means but I surely
I just under estimated the power of it and how quickly it kicks in. It was terrifying to be honest lol. I still have some, I will try again with it one day in a better mind set . It was certainly impressive!

In my experience of smoking UK brown, there are three distinct phases:

No.1: The honeymoon phase.

You have no tolerance, so the slightest amount wraps you in that euphoric cotton wool blanket where everything is just sheer bliss.

No.2: The transitional phase.

You've developed some tolerance so your dosage increases - this makes you more susceptible to the effects of the nasty cuts which can really knock you sick. This is when you should stop.

No.3: The dependence.

In this stage, the only joy to be had from heroin is the relief from withdrawal. This is where it comes into it's own...

And don't even think about IVing that shit...
Phase 1 would hook me in, I know what I'm like. I'll steer clear of it. I appreciate the heads up. No I would never IV, I cringe when I read threads about first timers wanting to shoot.

@Fanta hat I definitely implore you to try DMT again when you are ready and willing. It can absolutely be terrifying like that, I completely understand. You have to be ready for anything and be willing to let go in the face of fear. Only then can you speak to the Gods. :)

I've smoked DMT well over 50 times and it's the only drug I'm still nervous about doing again. It's onc\e of those drugs where once the insanely intense first 1-3 minutes are over you calm down a lot and its smooth sailing after that. Like the first drop of a rollercoaster. You get used to the water temp of DMT land.

Alex Gray avatar and hates DMT? Blasphemy!! (just poking fun)

Welcome to BL man

Last edited:
@Fanta hat I definitely implore you to try DMT again when you are ready and willing. It can absolutely be terrifying like that, I completely understand. You have to be ready for anything and be willing to let go in the face of fear. Only then can you speak to the Gods. :)

I've smoked DMT well over 50 times and it's the only drug I'm still nervous about doing again. It's onc\e of those drugs where once the insanely intense first 1-3 minutes are over you calm down a lot and its smooth sailing after that. Like the first drop of a rollercoaster. You get used to the water temp of DMT land.

Alex Gray avatar and hates DMT? Blasphemy!! (just poking fun)

Welcome to BL man
Haha maybe "hate" was too strong a word.

The first few times I did ketamine it felt like I slipped into another realm, I thought it was going to be like that but more visual. Wasn't expecting the intensity of it and it scared the shit out of me.

Defiantly a drug I need to explore but damn it's powerful.