• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tried Heroin, threw up for 24 hours.

Haha maybe "hate" was too strong a word.

The first few times I did ketamine it felt like I slipped into another realm, I thought it was going to be like that but more visual. Wasn't expecting the intensity of it and it scared the shit out of me.

Defiantly a drug I need to explore but damn it's powerful.
Interesting. I'm actually way more scared of going into a K hole than another DMT breakthrough. Ketamine kinda changes you, the essence of you, how you think and perceive things. It's a lot more of a "mind fuck" than DMT in my opinion.

DMT is way more intense than ketamine however it doesn't change YOU or your thought process.

It's like you're walking home from the grocery store and suddenly you're in a new dimension, but you are still you and can think clearly.

Meanwhile a K hole is like walking home from a new dimension and getting sucked into a grocery store and you can't move or think at all.

Totally different experiences and I'm way more intimidated by high dose ketamine.

The sheer intensity of DMT is VERY intense, I get it, usually the only thought I can rationalize on the come up is "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's really not a recreational psychedelic. It's "grab your ass and prepare to be enlighted" type shit. Personally LSD + DMT is next level shit I love it.

But that's just me. We're all unique druggy enthusiast weirdos here with unique tastes ;)

Interesting. I'm actually way more scared of going into a K hole than another DMT breakthrough. Ketamine kinda changes you, the essence of you, how you think and perceive things. It's a lot more of a "mind fuck" than DMT in my opinion.

DMT is way more intense than ketamine however it doesn't change YOU or your thought process.

It's like you're walking home from the grocery store and suddenly you're in a new dimension, but you are still you and can think clearly.

Meanwhile a K hole is like walking home from a new dimension and getting sucked into a grocery store and you can't move or think at all.

Totally different experiences and I'm way more intimidated by high dose ketamine.

The sheer intensity of DMT is VERY intense, I get it, usually the only thought I can rationalize on the come up is "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's really not a recreational psychedelic. It's "grab your ass and prepare to be enlighted" type shit. Personally LSD + DMT is next level shit I love it.

But that's just me. We're all unique druggy enthusiast weirdos here with unique tastes ;)
OK I'm back from another trip to HELL smoking dmt. I can honestly say it's the most horrific experience I've ever had, even worse than the first time.

Is it me? Is it my inner demons ? Im not a bad person but I'm no angel. But every time I hit dmt I feel like I'm dying and being transported straight to hell.

I thought I was into psychedelics untill I smoked dmt.

I can't comprehend how people can smoke that stuff. Maybe you experience it differently to me.. Never again

Dissociatives and opiates are my bag

OK I'm back from another trip to HELL smoking dmt. I can honestly say it's the most horrific experience I've ever had, even worse than the first time.

Is it me? Is it my inner demons ? Im not a bad person but I'm no angel. But every time I hit dmt I feel like I'm dying and being transported straight to hell.

I thought I was into psychedelics untill I smoked dmt.

I can't comprehend how people can smoke that stuff. Maybe you experience it differently to me.. Never again

Dissociatives and opiates are my bag
are you sure you even have legit DMT??

what was it like? I've really never met a person that didn't describe it as amazing albeit sometimes terrifying.

Visuals?

I always found low dose DMT to be very unremarkable and a bit dysphoric like salvia but when you get a full dose it truly opens your eyes and you stand in awe of the experience you just had but cannot describe with words

are you sure you even have legit DMT??

what was it like? I've really never met a person that didn't describe it as amazing albeit sometimes terrifying.

Visuals?
It's changa,
Yes extreme visuals, I was in the garden. It was dark. The plants became demons and starting moving towards me. Like giant spiders or some shit.

Not good amigo 😅🥴

It's changa,
Yes extreme visuals, I was in the garden. It was dark. The plants became demons and starting moving towards me. Like giant spiders or some shit.

Not good amigo 😅🥴
I live for those type of trips <3

I can totally understand why people might not like that

I'm a weirdo ;)

Sure it's amazingly powerful but too intense for me I guess
I totally get it man

I've smoked DMT and stared at my closet while it became a giant dancing saguaro cactus wreathed in christmas lights while yelling a foreign language to me

but to me... intense at first, is usually fun and generally a good experience :D (because I was expecting that to happen while smoking DMT)

otherwise unexpected psychosis/hallucinations are VERY unpleasant lol

Sure it's amazingly powerful but too intense for me I guess
I'm sure you won't try again, but I reckon dose wasn't' strong enough

I'd find it difficult to get a breakthrough hit from changa, the pure dmt freebase is what's required

When the dose isn't strong enough the ego fights the dmt cos it's such an alien headspace and brutally fast effect

A good strong dose, 40-50mg dmt vaped properly. one enormous hit held in til in until infinity, and there aint no resistance possible...you get no choice than to surrender to it and that's when the magic happens

Some people obviously just dont' dig it too, it's extreme after all

but I reckon dose wasn't' strong enough
this

the journey between reality and DMT euphoria land is very rough and every time I smoked less than 30mg I hated it and it was uncomfortable (speaking about DMT alone, because LSD + 30mg DMT is very godlike)

it's one of those drugs you go hard or go home

idk just my 2 cents

in my opinion < 30mg is a waste and dysphoric... >35mg will humble you with >60mg being the true experience

Although I really don't want to come off like we're a bunch of psychonaut elitists... (we are not)... DMT is just one of those drugs people will be very opinionated about

Last edited:
Yeah same here. I enjoyed pills, loved oxys but when I tried black I just felt like I wanted to fucking die I just laid on the floor curled up in a ball with a blanket over my head. That was after puking brains out. Someone was like "oh that always happens you get used to it like the 3rd time just do it again". And I would gave too but I'm telling you it was that bad

lol right! that's exactly how i felt when i did it....it was enough for me to say "never again"

that's why the whole thing baffles me...it's like "you wanna do that again? im good"

meth was the same deal but instead, my heart was skipping beats and i just wanted to go to sleep and my legs are all flexing in bed.....i remembered i had a xanax, took that, finally went to sleep, and that was the end of that

...it's like "you wanna do that again? im good"
This is what I say to myself, constantly, and it baffles me as to why the answer is more often yes than no.

I feel like addiction is like a magic trick. 1 + 2 = 7 and you just go with it until it makes sense, and then eventually faulty math is the ONLY thing that makes sense.

People develop distorted world views in many ways, not just drugs.

yea i wonder how it even develops....like to me, taking percs or vics or oxys, they're like a mild high to me....maybe i feel like it's mild because i did drugs that really fucked me up like heavy doses of mdma, lsd, mushrooms, etc. before i even tried opiates out of curiosity

when i did H, it was either smoked or snorted.....but the 1 time i got really loaded from snorting, like i can see what ppl might like because i was laid out for like 45 minutes and there was like this whole party going on in my head and everything was great, but when i popped out of that, i just felt like a turd, all tired, and then i puked and continued to just lay around and feel like shit.....not my cup of tea

a few of my friends have told me that the magic is when you shoot it, but that's a bit hardcore for me - so i never did it - and now im too old so ill never get around to doing it just to see what shooting is all about....i never had any real hardcore junkie friends that shot on the reg so that played a roll in me never doing it

back when i was a kid, H was the big no-no - but i grew up mostly in the 80s and early 90s (born in 72) when coke was king

I'm on probation so I can only do drugs that get out of my system fast, usually right after I go see my po I get high. My drug of choice is cocaine. I was working and left money out for my guy, he texted me and said if I can't get coke do you want heroin? I was having a stressful day at work so I said get whatever you can figuring he would be able to get coke like he always can. Well he texted me a few hours later and said he got some killer h but he can get some coke next week. Well being at work I read his message quickly and completely misread it. I got home a few hours later and quickly made a line and snorted it, 5 minutes later I said fuck it and snorted another line. By then I did half a gram. About another half hour goes by and I'm playing Xbox and I kept nodding out. I just thought I was tired from working overtime all week. So since I can only really do drugs once a week I made my last line and snorted it. By this time I'm nodding out hard. I stood up to plug my phone in and felt so dizzy. My body felt amazing I'm not gonna lie but I ended up puking like 3 times before i laid down for bed. Woke up in the morning and puked, was driving to work and puked, and puked once more at work until the sickness finally went away. Moral to my story is, always read your dealers texts clearly lmao. I'm pretty positive I just did too much my first time ever doing it, as I felt fucked up after my first two lines but am definitely gonna give it another try.

Frankly not a heroin fan anymore, but its likely because I don't have a tolerance anymore.

Honestly I would take methadone over any other common opioid these days. That's the gold standard.

Which makes sense, since I've never taken a high a dose of anything as high as the methadone doses I used to take. Was on 380mg a day which is 4.5g morphine equivalent. Never took that much heroin really, though I had a gram a day heroin habit once on top of the methadone. Also used to shoot the 16.8mg fentanyl patches and had a habit there too.

Methadone is the ultimate function and recreational opioid. Injecting is off limits but even it was I'd still take the oral methadone because I'm not as interested in dissolving into nothingness anymore.

Of course methadone goes south fast but my brain was raped by enough of it to become sort of conditioned to it. Love the long lasting of it. I'm sure 30mg of methadone would be me nice and itchy, feeling toasty, and productive

I think it's unusual that you continued to puke for 24 hours.

I think it's easy to assume there would be some fent in there, maybe (if you're in the us), however even with fent I can't see myself being nauseous past 8 hours or so.

Personally I'm susceptible to puking on most opiates but in general goes away when I come down..

On any other drugs/medications?
It's not that unusual or big of a deal heroin is a strong drug when you have no tolerance he could of ate something when he was high not forseeing the nausea and fucked his digestion up

OP I recommend laying down on your back or side whichever is comfiest and just tough it out until the puking has stopped Ive eaten and over eaten on opiates like heroin mixed with cannabis and ended up puking none stop a few times it feels horrible but all you can do is let it run its course 24 hrs is a bit extreme though any longer maybe you should go doctors tell them you had some strong painkillers

Frankly not a heroin fan anymore, but its likely because I don't have a tolerance anymore.

Honestly I would take methadone over any other common opioid these days. That's the gold standard.

Which makes sense, since I've never taken a high a dose of anything as high as the methadone doses I used to take. Was on 380mg a day which is 4.5g morphine equivalent. Never took that much heroin really, though I had a gram a day heroin habit once on top of the methadone. Also used to shoot the 16.8mg fentanyl patches and had a habit there too.

Methadone is the ultimate function and recreational opioid. Injecting is off limits but even it was I'd still take the oral methadone because I'm not as interested in dissolving into nothingness anymore.

Of course methadone goes south fast but my brain was raped by enough of it to become sort of conditioned to it. Love the long lasting of it. I'm sure 30mg of methadone would be me nice and itchy, feeling toasty, and productive
Are you still on meth?

To the guys saying no3 heroin don't work sniffed I beg to differ I used to try to sniff instead of smoke to make it last longer but I can't resist smoking h..