• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

'Treasure Coast' WTF?

Speaking of which.....Vancouver is going to be looking at decriminalising posession of all drugs. Rather, the mayor will be introducing a motion at council soon and something something about bringing it to the federal government.

I mean good on them, but the federal prosecutor's office has already instructed Crown prosecutors nation-wide to stop prosecuting posessions so it's already sort of decriminalised.

Anyway, I ain't lying about not having space for it....not even 8 sq ft. I'd have to start chucking records and hell no is that ever happening. I hope to be moving to a bigger flat on a higher floor in the new year so I think I'll give it a go then.

I mean, I always have mushrooms and I give them away to people for free so I should probably be growing my own. :D

Last edited:
it’s going to happen very soon. Really, it‘s been functionally like that for years here; cops turning blind eyes to all but the foolish and blatant, and teens. Plus, our fed health minister has been on board for this motion already, so by summer it should be a reality. Which city or county will follow suit first?

@sekio Oh yeah you're right of course. In my imagination Colorado had fully opened it up to recreational use of magic mushrooms, which is not the case at all.

Holy smokes, I just did a web search for magic mushrooms in vancouver .. clearnet dispensaries are very abundant now. I thought there was a bricks and mortar store doing it too, but couldn't find any. Interesting times.

Speaking of which.....Vancouver is going to be looking at decriminalising posession of all drugs. Rather, the mayor will be introducing a motion at council soon and something something about bringing it to the federal government.

I mean good on them, but the federal prosecutor's office has already instructed Crown prosecutors nation-wide to stop prosecuting posessions so it's already sort of decriminalised.

Anyway, I ain't lying about not having space for it....not even 8 sq ft. I'd have to start chucking records and hell no is that ever happening. I hope to be moving to a bigger flat on a higher floor in the new year so I think I'll give it a go then.

I mean, I always have mushrooms and I give them away to people for free so I should probably be growing my own. :D
Didn’t mean to call ya out, I don’t know your situation and I’m a bossy mofo sometimes my bad. But seriously, if the T Coast you’re gettin that stout, make a print. Request your next sack he sell you 1/2 fresh, gonna try it on a pizza. When you get them , cut some squares of aluminum foil about 1/2” bigger than cap diameter. Shiny side up, wipe with isopropyl. Snip the stem offflush with gills, and lay a cap right side up centered on a foil square. Invert drinking glass or coffee cup over each one. Leave it be for 1 wk. remove cup, lift cap straight off the foil. Should be dry enough for consumption( light toasted artisan bread think P B & J with a layer of caps. Y’all glass COLD milk, better than tea. Then cut another square foil 1 inch wider longer than first. With tweezers, pic up spore print foil, invert and center on larger foil. Fold and crease bottom over top edges. Put in pages of a hardback, I’ve seen 20 yr old prints still viable. Oh and if you do that cousin, pm me. Sores are 100% legal to posses, and send thru mail

I don't think mushrooms are like, legal legalized down in the states, more accurately they are decriminalized. So you're not going to be able to set up a stall at a farmers' market and start selling Penis Envy and Golden Teachers and what not, but on the other hand, if you get busted with a bag of mushrooms on you, the worst you're likely to have happen is your shrooms being confiscated, and possibly a violation ticket (think parking ticket) - rather than ending up in jail.

In Oregon mushrooms are now LEGAL, where facilitators will provide mushrooms to participants in a safe setting. It’s not just decriminalization.

-GC

Didn’t mean to call ya out, I don’t know your situation and I’m a bossy mofo sometimes my bad.

Nah, I didn't take it like that. I appreciate other people trying to push me to do shit I should be doing anyway. It's just a legit small flat and I have all the available space taken up by records and books.

But seriously, if the T Coast you’re gettin that stout, make a print.

Yeah, I think I will...I know the guy who grew them so it's defo a possibility.

Y’all glass COLD milk, better than tea.

Them's fighting words, bruv. ;)

Which city or county will follow suit first?

Some of our local councillors and even the mayor have been making the right noises in the last year or so. Not to mention we're the home of the Liberal MP who stood up for full decriminalisation and proposed a bill in parliament to that effect (MP Erskine-Smith, Toronto--Beaches).

So I'm hoping.

I'm hoping when we get our next police chief, they make turning a blind eye policy.

I had a bud grew indoors made him a nervous wreck lol. I couldnt do it. Start em inside so that after last frost only girls and healthy. Usually clones or fem stock

I grew indoors for ~7 years. My first grow was in college, and I made the mistake of telling my best friend. He told one friend, who told at least one friend, etc... next thing I know, I was at a house party and a random dude came up to me and was like yo! I heard you're growing some sick ass weed, brah! Made me so nervous. After that I graduated and moved, and only my girlfriend at the time knew (we lived together, so duh). Moved again to where I live now, and grew a couple of times. Told a good friend who is a BLer (we moved to the same town and became real life friends), because he knew what was up. Sorta just got tired of doing it, that was 10 years ago now.

But yeah I only ever did 4 plants, max. Indoors is risky.

I've never grown outdoors, only indoors. I'm sure outdoors requires less work. Indoor weed, you have to attend to it very closely every day and have an elaborate setup and a lot of equipment.
It’s not really elaborate anymore with the invention of grow tents. Now you can buy a grow tent kit for under 1,000$ and it has lights and filters and fans and everything you need to grow.

I want to see meth and Heroine dispensaries in my lifetime ;)