TRAVELLING THE COUNTRY FOR PARTIES!...(STILL!!)

hey ceecee hit up my celly again when you read this. so we can get our plans lined up hotty. :D
if anybody is between indy and cali on I-80 and want to party, hit me up. i'm game for whateva :)
PEACE
[ 30 January 2003: Message edited by: rutax-s ]

^^^^^hahahaha Of course you are Josh ;)
Love ya and stay out of trouble! :)

the lounge got pruned. there was a big notice about it up there for a week or more.

yah josh......where is my money? or are you just taking off without paying me back?

As JF said the Lounge got pruned this past Sunday. There was the Standard one week warning to Bump posts or request they be moved to the Lounge Archive. The Admins did make a back up so you may request they move that thread to the Lounge Archive. Feel free to email them at [email protected]
Hope that helped
~Crowe

this is aaron, josh left himself logged on, on his cellfone and so i psted for him
ADW8675 :)

Originally posted by adw8675:
hay you all dont no jash he is cool peps i am Aaron from the trip and i am still with him you all only no what he has told you about me so you all dont no me that much but if you did you woud no that i woud be the last person to go on this trip with him but the way fate hade it josh moved in next to me in indy. and i got to no him we have hade a lot of fun on the trip and i will be going back on the road with him i think it will just be him and me this time and like allways we will have a blast we dont stell and use the people that we meat we just have a good time so fuck off all you haters going on this trip has changed my out look on every thing and i am a better person beause of it so my addv to all of you is just try sume thing new and you dont all ways have to have you hole life planed out sume times just go where the road takes you and have fun along the way thank you to all the peaps we ment along the way and josh see you tomarro bro peac i am out
this wins the prize for the post that i read the absolute least of before i realized how absolutely incomprehensible it was.
fuck, now i have posted in one of these stupid threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Write whatever the hell you want but keep your personal issues OFF the board!
~Crowe
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Crow ]

hay you all dont no jash he is cool peps i am Aaron from the trip and i am still with him you all only no what he has told you about me so you all dont no me that much but if you did you woud no that i woud be the last person to go on this trip with him but the way fate hade it josh moved in next to me in indy. and i got to no him we have hade a lot of fun on the trip and i will be going back on the road with him i think it will just be him and me this time and like allways we will have a blast we dont stell and use the people that we meat we just have a good time so fuck off all you haters going on this trip has changed my out look on every thing and i am a better person beause of it so my addv to all of you is just try sume thing new and you dont all ways have to have you hole life planed out sume times just go where the road takes you and have fun along the way thank you to all the peaps we ment along the way and josh see you tomarro bro peac i am out
I will definitely use this text as my Lorem Ipsum from now on. :)

Is it just me, or is there a certain beauty to this prose... I mean, not if you try to read it, but if you just step back and look at it as a whole and appreciate the uncomplicatedness of it, the uniform use of the lower case, the obvious lack of concern over misspellings, the lack of any use of the enter key that would disrupt its rectangular symmetry and oneness.
And, perhaps most striking of all, the lack of any punctuation whatsoever except for one elusive period, in a sense creating a "Where's Waldo" out of punctuation. Simply. Brilliant.
~psychoblast~

OMG! psychoblast!
That was the funniest thing I have read in months!
ROF!

Wow. Robbing McDonalds, hustlin', jeez...sounds like the life to me.
8(
I hope you're assraped daily in prison when you finally get there.

Write whatever the hell you want but keep your personal issues OFF the board!
~Crowe
see ya soon tranceaddikt ;)
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Crow ]

Okay, problem... Josh if you get to read this, you're celly got disconnected and you're supposed to be in town... You got my # Call me.

i am here!!! check your e-mail chica my number is in there. call asap. the only number i have is yo work numba chica. i have a room at that hotel we talked about. calll me :) i am downtown right now at kinkos gettin ready to check into my soundproof suite :D
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: rutax-s ]

jeeeeeezus!!!!!! you should see the minibar up in this bitch!!! AND A COMPUTER!!!!! all i need now are the chicas and i will be straight!!! :D
PEACE :D

Hey i wanna be down for this partying tonight hell yea. Well anyways me & cee cee were hoping you were gunna call my cell. Well make sure you do tomorrow or call her, or something.