• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tramadol vs Oxycodone

Tramadol is just weird. Sometimes it remind's of it acts on Serotine . Other times your floored to prevent puking like a Opiod. Lower doses feel wired. Due to blocking nor-adrenaline reuptake i guess

It effects NMDA, bit like a lite dissociative and is too GABA-a the opposit of a Benzo. hence the risk for seizures. And my personal opinion it changes a person.

Kratom doesn't share any of these effect's.
I agree that Tramadol hcl is nowhere near Kratom in the effects on the body. Just anecdotally it felt like it tingled a lot of the same receptors. I feel like Kratom is much easier on the system and as an added benefit doesn't carry the seizure risk, the same OD risk etc as Tramadol.

Last edited:
I agree that Tramadol hcl is nowhere near Kratom in the effects on the body. Just anecdotally it felt like it tingled a lot of the same receptors. I feel like Kratom is much easier on the system and as an added benefit doesn't carry the seizure risk, the same OD risk etc as Tramadol.
And Kratom doesn't change a person. Some one I know takes Tramadol 400 mg daily for year's and I saw somesort of coldness and aggression she never shown before. Could be circumstances but it made an impression on me.

If true doesn's Kratom miss the effects of other opoid's shallowing breath, making it safer.

Last edited:
And Kratom doesn't change a person. Some one I know takes Tramadol 400 mg daily for year's and I saw somesort of coldness and aggression she never shown before. Could be circumstances but it made an impression on me.

If true doesn's Kratom miss the effects of other opoid's shallowing breath, making it safer.
When kicking tramadol hcl I would become extremely irritable. Not aggressive per say, but definitely more snappy at ppl.

When kicking tramadol hcl I would become extremely irritable. Not aggressive per say, but definitely more snappy at ppl.
Do you remeber how you were on it? My partner became cold and aggresive (psychological) on it.

Do you remeber how you were on it? My partner became cold and aggresive (psychological) on it.
I guess kind of detached and out of it like all opiods, maybe a little cold towards others. I wasn't aggressive or anything but had a quicker temper coming off of it or reducing my dosage substantially. I don't recall being outright aggressive.

I guess kind of detached and out of it like all opiods, maybe a little cold towards others. I wasn't aggressive or anything but had a quicker temper coming off of it or reducing my dosage substantially. I don't recall being outright aggressive.
She neither was outright aggresive. more like ice cold steel. Passive aggresion she allready had, just like her Mother, but it seemed to agrevate it.

I totally dislike it while Kratom is a nice semi opiod.

She neither was outright aggresive. more like ice cold steel. Passive aggresion she allready had, just like her Mother, but it seemed to agrevate it.

I totally dislike it while Kratom is a nice semi opiod.
Yeah, I can imagine Tramadol hcl just generally upping your irritability/passive-aggresiveness. I do still crave it from time to time, because I felt like it did kind of help my depression and helped me cope and synergized really well with hash. But it's a nasty addiction once it has it's hooks in you. I did them for 5 years straight and they were a stepping stone for shit like heroin for me. Had my first one at 14 and they were OTC in China so the supply was limitless.

@BK38 tramadol otc in china? :O did you live there?
It was when I lived there. All pharmacies would sell you it initially, then there was a minor clamp down I guess, then only some would sell you it. As I was leaving it just moved online and was even cheaper. I lived in China from 1990-2014 or so.

It was when I lived there. All pharmacies would sell you it initially, then there was a minor clamp down I guess, then only some would sell you it. As I was leaving it just moved online and was even cheaper. I lived in China from 1990-2014 or so.
Damn I admire (and a little envy you too!) you so much! Very cool to hear that and very interesting especially because you experienced China's society during turbo development (Jiang and Hu eras! How cool...forget about it man! ;)) and Hong Kong (did you take some trips there in those years?) was still a British colony and in its full charm and it was just about to see its last few years as a movie powerhouse with Triads still retaining a strong hand over the Territory, truly historic times! And the Walled City was still there! Man truly fantastic years!

Can you share why you had so much luck to have lived there in those years? Also which city were you in?
90's and 00's China and Hong kong, years full of fast progress, huge business and immense change which are not talked about at all in the west but which would deserve epic movies and documentaries!

Damn I admire (and a little envy you too!) you so much! Very cool to hear that and very interesting especially because you experienced China's society during turbo development (Jiang and Hu eras! How cool...forget about it man! ;)) and Hong Kong (did you take some trips there in those years?) was still a British colony and in its full charm and it was just about to see its last few years as a movie powerhouse with Triads still retaining a strong hand over the Territory, truly historic times! And the Walled City was still there! Man truly fantastic years!

Can you share why you had so much luck to have lived there in those years? Also which city were you in?
90's and 00's China and Hong kong, years full of fast progress, huge business and immense change which are not talked about at all in the west but which would deserve epic movies and documentaries!
It's so fucking complicated/nuanced and there are a litany of dynamics both personally and governmentally. I am currently too fucked up to give you a cogent answer. But just hit me up and I will be happy to provide an answer. Pester me w/ a PM or something.

I like Tramadol. I have a low opioid tolerance, so that checks out with what everyone is saying. A couple few Tramadol and I get an up effect for a couple hours and then the mild opiate effect for the rest of the night. A moderate dose of Lyrica and Neurontin on top of that, maybe a drink or two, and I'm happy. It's the legs that I like. 10-20 mg of oxy feels real nice but fades too quickly. If you eat an hour or two in, it fades right off then.

A couple few Tramadol and then some oxy 3-4 hours in when the opiate effect kicks in is nice.

Tramadol is kind of odd to me. Sometimes I take one and I feel super happy (I guess the SSRI thing going on), other times it just feels like a crappy second rate opiate. The other day I did a small amount of meth orally (15 or 20 mg), felt nice all day. I guess I probably took maybe 2.5 mg diazepam that night before bed. Got up the next day not feeling not so great and took a tramadol and felt really blissful and energized, more than normal it seemed, plus with long legs. Could it have some sort of reaction with whatever half life of meth I still had in me? I have a very low tolerance to both meth and tramadol, so there is that, but still, it was surprising.

not true at all. nowhere near as good as oxy tho
It’s true for me and others that have said the same here. And you’re not going to tell me it isn’t. Consider yourself lucky it works for you.

People metabolize different drugs differently which bears on their efficacy.

People also perceive pain differently.

peer reviewed sources:

Looking forward to a peer reviewed source from you showing that tramadol has significant efficacy in all humans.

Sources

Last edited:
I like Tramadol. I have a low opioid tolerance, so that checks out with what everyone is saying. A couple few Tramadol and I get an up effect for a couple hours and then the mild opiate effect for the rest of the night. A moderate dose of Lyrica and Neurontin on top of that, maybe a drink or two, and I'm happy. It's the legs that I like. 10-20 mg of oxy feels real nice but fades too quickly. If you eat an hour or two in, it fades right off then.

A couple few Tramadol and then some oxy 3-4 hours in when the opiate effect kicks in is nice.
Fuck yeah^^

Yes it's true trams fucking suck compared to oxy BUT they are cheaper, last longer, and can get a damn good nod but you gotta work your way up..2 used to get me "up" and ambitious but I always needed 4 to kill withdrawals and then another 2-6 for a good time. Also if you feel your Tramadol high is leveling out, smoking bud really really does wonders also very blissful, especially if you throw a valium in there.

But the BEST WAY is to let your Tramadol kick in, and when you are at your peak, take/snort some oxy and its legit bliss, I have always loved that combination, even with hydrocodone. But I stay away, as much as I can because the withdrawal from trams is so fucking relentless...and yeah up to 10 50mg pills or more I turn into a zombie, space cadet, zero compassion, just stuck in my own paranoia.

All in all I still like it. But I went years upon years chasing trams they were so cheap but lord knows what I really wanted, just couldn't find or afford it at those times and that's oxycodone or hydrocodone.

Slightly off-topic but is there any harm in taking expired tram or oxys? Like 5 years expired?

Maybe tramadol vs kratom would be an interesting comparison, both being atypical and dirty, milder opioids.
It’s true for me and others that have said the same here. And you’re not going to tell me it isn’t. Consider yourself lucky it works for you.

People metabolize different drugs differently which bears on their efficacy.

People also perceive pain differently.

peer reviewed sources:

Looking forward to a peer reviewed source from you showing that tramadol has significant efficacy in all humans.

Sources
if your not a dopehead/pain pill addict, which im assuming you are (; with an insane tolerance, you will feel tramadol and I challenge you to find evidence against that

I've never been able to feel anything at all off of tramadol, regardless of dose, even at one point after almost a year of total abstinence from all drugs.

So yes its a big OXY for my vote lol.