• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tramadol for high opiate tolerances

On a side note, I've tried all the opioids including H and fentanyl but by far the wierdest opioid is not tramadol but demerol. Demerol hits so many receptors and snorted around 100mg-150mg you feel like you just did some good coke with a bump of ketamine. It is very strange excecpt its very euphoric even in small doses.

Tramadol on the other hand is not too special. I like codeine much better but the codeine only lasts 2.5hrs so very short buzz to say the least. With tramadol I think the best use is for depression (esp with the depression/lack of motivation) that comes when your are in withdrawl. In terms of nodding out and euphoria its not much to be honest (very little euphoria) and you can't take more than 400mg due to seizures per day so to each their own.

p.s. In my opinion I think kratom (normal not extract) is way more of an opiate than either tramadol or codeine, itd compare its strange effects almost to demerol except not as demented (i had histamine like halluciantions on demerol) and i think with the right tolerence and right dose one could get the euphic effects of demerol without the fucked up side of demerol and depending on dose it can be very similar to tramadol but much more euphoria in my opinion

So I was pleased to obtain a prescription for 200mg tramadol twice a day today,but they are time release ones.I've only ever has 50mg before and found it very pleasant.Should I crush it and parachute it since it's time release? I also have some ativan and xanax,is that a good combo? Dosage advice appreciated.Btw I have zero opiate tolerance. Thanks :)

I'm also interested in crushung Tram ER 200mg. I'm on it due to back pain but ATM I'm on Tram x2 daily and Panadeine Fort 2x3 times daily.
I have to admit this combo relieves the pain but just wondering the rec value of the tram if crushed.

So I was pleased to obtain a prescription for 200mg tramadol twice a day today,but they are time release ones.I've only ever has 50mg before and found it very pleasant.Should I crush it and parachute it since it's time release? I also have some ativan and xanax,is that a good combo? Dosage advice appreciated.Btw I have zero opiate tolerance. Thanks :)

crushing them isn't going to help a great deal, the time of onset isn't much different to that of IR. it still takes between 2-3 hours before it's metabolised and active.

crushing them isn't going to help a great deal, the time of onset isn't much different to that of IR. it still takes between 2-3 hours before it's metabolised and active.

Thanks for that :) I picked off the coating last night and crushed one,but didn't feel much for around 2 hours,and by that time I was tired and wanted to go to bed.Lesson learned,take 'em earlier!

^^ Tramadol potentiates itself as well. Most, no actually, all of the people I know get higher taking the XR pills :)