Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
San Diego aint bad... just saying, and if all else fails you have TIjuana, Baja California, Mexico right there. Was getting good floral tasting tar that knocked my dick in the dirt... the fact that I was paying too much... thats another story... fucking hooking through a middle man but it was more convenient than crossing the border.

I have not been here in a long time and I am glad to see it is still going strong!
Denver , from my experience, has a good scene and wayyy different than Philly where I am from. I don't get around to much out here because I work a ton, but like to check the threads on parties and things! Hit this thread up or others with shows, events, etc.
thanks and glad to be back a bit!!

lol I love when people make accounts just to talk shit on other cities

like im not even trying to be a dick I really enjoy seeing that because it just proves how were all really the same as far as pride goes, even though all the places are more or less doing the same shit.

I mean just look at the poll numbers, they are all pretty close and OP didnt even put philly up there like talk about a brain fart

You guys should listen to "Jungles of Da East" by the rapper Scientifik, he pretty much makes the same point im trying to make bjt through music

yeah

By the way I'm travelin kid from Memphis so I've experienced dope all over the US. Of course NJ has basically the killer like kill you dope. Chicago, NYC, Detroit, as for tar san diego, Santa cruz, phoenix, el paso, oh I forgot Baltimore for east coast. I've had fire in memphis. It all depends on who got what and where and how hard they stepped on it and how much is around, if it's Mexican mafia, etc etc. That's just to name a few of the bigger cities and I have a love for Santa cruz. As for San Francisco I don't know how it was a few years ago but the past 2 years or so anytime I've been through hell naw that shit is fake its not even dope its crackheads selling cooked up coffee brownsugar vinegar or some bullshit. I checked the TL, the mission, and on top of haight. San Francisco is a fucking shit hole and not just cuz the dope sucks.

I feel ya man and its good to have people with your perspective because otherwise us northeasterners like myself just look like a bunch of talkers but it really is the best (or worse depending on your situation) place to live to be able to get good heroin.

Although id rather have it be reversed and give Cali the dope and legalize weed

but its easier to grow weed then make your own dope so maybe not ;D

also if it werent for The Wire, Bmore would not get that amount of votes

I forgot Philly too. But yeah the northeast has consistently purer, better dope. I do enjoy good tar too but it's not as clean. My favorite is the dry powdery brownish chunks that when you kinda blow on it it goos up a little. It's not quite powder but its not tar either, it's inbetween and can be found east, west, north, or south

generally the more it is clumped together the purer it is

when its like all loosey goosey you know its been cut more than a suburban lawn in the spring time but even still you can get something to make you good and beyond even with relative ease in just about any of the cities in this thread without taking a whole day to do it.

Ill never forget the first time a guy offered me drugs like I didnt even know what he was doing and my friend at the time next to me in the car who knew the guy we were going to was like "how bout we split what were gettin from that guy and my guy and sees whos got better shit?" and like he was joking really but if I was like "im down" we probably would have done just that.

If something ever looks fishy in the hood, theres drugs being sold

at least imo

Yeah for sure, except san francisco. I'm gonna be in Atlantic city NJ next month I'm pretty excited, gotta be careful. I'll probably hit Chicago again too before too long. I kinda lurked on the Chicago thread before I joined, seems like they have fun over there. Chinky seems to be quite famous over there.

no comment on chi town

cant buy rigs otc in jersey still btw fyi just sayin

AC is cool though

Honestly I have no idea

I just find it ironic that the state with the worst heroin problem is one of the few with restrictions on rigs.

But its not like a lot of laws are about making money for the law enforcers though...

The good dope in jersey comes from chi? That doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm not from jersey so I don't know. I always had better in JC than chi though, never been to AC.

st Louis baby! cheap fire dope on every street if you know where to go. get a dudes number and its a 24 hour business. bring customers and you'll never be sick. there's large groups who re-up from the same source so quality is pretty standardized. also they'll send you to their brother/cousin/uncles/nephews/etc if they aren't good.

You ain't lying either lol. My dealer got locked up and the very same day I had six new ones from eating at McDonald's on south side lol. But still everyone there knows the good dope comes from Chi town

Baltimore, more dope is sold here on the corner than in any place I've been. I've lived in Houston, Pittsburgh, Columbus, and some other places but where I was born and raised they sold dope up the street forever. The cameras don't do shit. The only cities that compare are chicago, detroit, philly, and new jersey(too many little cities too mention).

Interesting thing about bmore is that since its so small and has so many addicts, basically any h will sell. Ive had tar, all sorts of south american usually in compressed form in a cylinder, razored off and bagged or vialed. There is even se asian dope that the nigerians traffic, its kinda hit or miss bc they usually stomp it pretty hard. Its def not garbage by any means, but its not a one gram rock of stinky vinegar dope cut off a bagged. To this day i never had dope as good as my old dealer. Even when my habit was really bad, i could shoot a 20 and nod face for hours, plus it had some serious legs. I wouldnt be surprised if there is afghan dope here too, not everything they export is base, some of it is hcl.

Give me a chunk of bmore raw anyday over a stampp bag anyday, i just dont like getting a bag of powder bc that means its been milled usually in a spice grinder or similar. From what ive heard, the scramble down here resembles stamp bags up north. Like i read about ppl doing 8 and 10 bag shots, even at my heaviest if i shot more than 40 worth id be too fucked. I guess its just cheaper up there.

Baltimore pound for pound is the worst city for dope. The police have cleaned some areas especially over East up, it is not as wide open as it used to be, at least not around 95 or 96. Westside is wide open especially where they sell the raw, and on the ave were they sell scramble too. 1 out of every ten a dopefiend, its fucked up.

st Louis baby! cheap fire dope on every street if you know where to go. get a dudes number and its a 24 hour business. bring customers and you'll never be sick. there's large groups who re-up from the same source so quality is pretty standardized. also they'll send you to their brother/cousin/uncles/nephews/etc if they aren't good.

I always heard E. St. Louis. sells a lot of dope for a long time, with the blues scene they had there. Is East St. Louis the east side of St. Lou or a separate city in itself.

I always heard E. St. Louis. sells a lot of dope for a long time, with the blues scene they had there. Is East St. Louis the east side of St. Lou or a separate city in itself.
Its a separate city. East saint is on the Illinois side of the river. I'm from the Illinois side the river, and I'm about five minute drive from east saint. Its a bad area to cop in though. Lots of Marshall's since the explosion of gang related crimes. Also more incidence of being robbed or ripped off as opposed to St Louis city in Missouri where they all understand that the junkies are the ones paying everyone's bills and putting money into their pockets. In St Louis worst case scenario is pretty much getting ripped off. In east saint the worst is you end up in the river if you catch my drift.

Can you please tell me anything about the Denver scene? Ive never tried it and I need all the help I can get... thanks :)

Can you please tell me anything about the Denver scene? Ive never tried it and I need all the help I can get... thanks :)

I accidentally wandered into the denver scene when I was there a few months ago. I'd never been before and accidentally walked into an area. This guy ran up to me saying what do you need? I got that hard, I got that soft" and stuff like that. I said nah, man, I'm good and turned around and went in the other direction.

I've never done any hard drugs, like barely any pharms, never done coke, meth, h, strong opiate pharms etc. I just like reading the stories in here.