• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Took two tabs of strong acid, damn! Having only had small doses in the past, what a great drug!

NZ has a local dn. But i will say no more cause thats sourcing. and since it is new zealand p.s no tabs are 180 ug. They are all 105 ug max atm. Which means two tabs = 200 ug enough to shatter your ego and send you across the universe.

But since there is literally 100k + tabs sold each year thru the nz darknet most acid in new zealand is imported straight from europe mostly consisting of GG these days. I can get the same tabs on the street at the same price as the dn now cause there is a decent amount of it coming in.

if your paying more than 20 a tab your getting ripped off.
I appreciate the insight. Regarding strength, I don't know if you can rightly claim no acid in nz is over 105ug. I doubt every single dealer in nz gets all their stuff from the same local DN for starters, but mostly I doubt my experience was on the lower end of a stronger tab(200). I've done a lot of psychedelics and to be that 'fucked up' from what, for anyone experienced should be a 'trip' not flying across the universe. It really reminded me of(but still not as strong) when I did ungodly amount of mushrooms where time dilated so far it felt like seconds took hours.

I'm getting more info on where they came from through my mate as the guy who got them is relatively close friends with him. Like I said in OP though, I saw these exact design on DNM(vendor was Europe) not too long ago, advertised as 170 or 180(same as what my mate said). So I'm inclined to think that's what they actually are. That vendor had really good reviews and a lot of sales too(and specifically said they can ship to nz) the only reason I remember all this is because I was going to buy a sheet and had narrowed it down to just a couple of options, this vendor was one of them. My friends friend probably had the same thought process I imagine and actually did buy from that same dude.

Oh and yeah pricing is 20 or less. To me that's a bargain, but obviously if you go through the hassle of DNM shopping yourself it can be far cheaper. I'm not going to do acid that much in my lifetime so it's literally a few hundred bucks to meet my needs for decades regardless.

Last edited:
200 ug is a very strong dose of lsd. at 300 ug you can't walk outside cause the fractals are blinding time has stopped and your body disappears.
Not necessarily, but yes this is true for some.