• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Took two tabs of strong acid, damn! Having only had small doses in the past, what a great drug!

moonyham

Bluelighter
I've tripped on mushrooms a lot, and mescaline a decent amount. I've done 4 'light' doses of acid, it's hard to know what dosage really - minor visuals, and I could probably drive(I didn't) if I wanted to. If I had to guess maybe sub 100ug.

Last night I did two tabs of acid(claimed 170 or 180ug). I've seen this design when I was browsing the darknet from a 'reputable' seller, which is probably about as good as it gets these days to 'knowing' the dose.

Holy shit. Acid is POWERFUL. I've always felt it was a gentler, weaker, more diluted psychedelic compared to mushrooms especially. It's always felt very 'surface-like' to me on what I now realise were smaller doses - and people I've known for years(partner, family, friends) didn't even know I was 'tripping' on those previous tabs. Time didn't warp much, nor did my ability to string a sentence together or hold a conversation.

But doing this dosage last night was really something else. Me and my friends went for a walk as they were kicking in, in a semi rural area behind the property we were staying at. We left as the sun was going down and were in a forest/park/reserve. It was meant to only be a short loop track but we quickly became disorientated. We saw a large fire across a valley about 300m away, and went to investigate. There isn't normally a random fire going in a field out the back of this friends property my mate explains.

As we stumble across the valley towards this fire, it was almost impossible to know how close we were. Sometimes it felt like I was about to step into the fire, and a second later it would look over 100 meters away. As we reach it, I can feel the heat. It's really my only way to orientate how truly close I am to the fire because it's sucking me in and pushing me out visually. No one is tending what turns out to be a pretty large fallen tree on fire. I yell out if anyone is nearby tending the fire, and only near silence.

I couldn't actually see if there was somebody literally sitting right next to the point fire staying silent. For all I know someone was like, are these guys tripping so hard they really can't see me right now? Hah. I don't know, it was a very weird situation. One of the group who was not initially going to join us, started to panic big time. He's realised we don't really know how to get back to our property. He also has a legal curfew to be home in a few hours(tell people that before dropping tabs guys) that he's now freaking out about.

We all start making our way back as best we can and find a house with lights on. We need to get to a street to have a chance to get home but he's in such a panic he insists on going to this house for help. I'm constantly working to keep us as a group(4 of us) but he's making it difficult. Fortunately the neighbor, as it turned out to be, is very tolerant. We manage to pull him to the street and get back home.

It's hard to describe how intense that situation became, along with the confusion as to why a large fire that could potentially get out of control is burning randomly and whether we should be doing something regarding that.

It started to rain and this guy calmed down to an extent. Was picked up and taken home, I think he probably regretted taking those tabs.

The other 3 of us who are very experienced with psychedelics had a strong trip, that at times I didn't really think was possible. We all agreed this was another level of tripping. The closed eye visuals were so ridiculous haha, really hard to believe our brain can do that as a 'background task'.

I smoked a lot of weed during this trip and enjoyed it overall. I didn't ever find it 'difficult' but it was overwhelming at points, like a roller coaster that's not had a slow uphill breather for a bit too long. Sometimes I found myself holding my breath out of sheer 'fuuuuuuuuuck' like I'm falling off the side of the universe. Acid is quite a different drug in higher doses, in my opinion, compared to the difference between low to high mushroom doses.

I look forward to doing some lighter day trips in the future. I don't think I'll be doing a dose that high anytime soon, but it was certainly an experience I am happy to have had.

OH YEAH! How on earth have I never heard of or seen this 'Adult swim'? A friend showed me and the other friend hours of this content that was just MIND BLOWING. Really just I cannot believe such video content exists. If you have not seen this content I so very strongly suggest it during a trip. I haven't looked further into it but he said it's been around for years! I'm in my 30s and just don't know how I missed this and feel.. I don't know. I just don't know how I missed this and am disappointed in myself haha.

Sounds like a great time. Glad your trip turned out good in the end.

Adultswim is great, been watching it on and off for years.

Unfortunately a lot of people these days are dropping underdosed acid from low-level street dealers. As a result, they are unknowingly not getting the opportunity to experience the magic of a proper 150-300ug LSD experience. Great to hear that you ended up being able to get some good tabs and have a strong trip.

Sounds like a great time. Glad your trip turned out good in the end.

Adultswim is great, been watching it on and off for years.

Unfortunately a lot of people these days are dropping underdosed acid from low-level street dealers. As a result, they are unknowingly not getting the opportunity to experience the magic of a proper 150-300ug LSD experience. Great to hear that you ended up being able to get some good tabs and have a strong trip.

This is the conclusion we came to. Most tabs we've tried are not this strong these days at least not in my part of the world. Both of my friends have had acid this strong but not for 10+ years.

These are definitely 1 tab = 1 dose, and I'd only recommend doing more if you have experience with psychedelics. I got them for cheap too, which probably influenced my belief that they were not particularly strong when deciding to double dose.

In the last few months I’ve introduced 5 people to LSD and given them 1/2 to 1 tab sourced from various leading DNM vendors around the world (according to the master list held at /d/lsd.

In every case one tab was more than adequate for them to experience an 8 hour highly psychedelic experience with pretty mind-bending time, spatial, visual, and auditory distortions and enormous euphoria.

They were all sold as 100-115,ug. I think that is probably close to the mark. I wouldn’t recommend any inexperienced tripper take more than one or take one without a good tripsitter.

I sometimes take 3 of these tabs and it takes a couple of hours before I am able to leave the house (or on one notable occasion actually find my house from 2 streets away when I mistimed the peak).

Glad you had a great time. :) Acid is indeed a wonderful drug. When you take a big dose it can be very intense and reality bending. I still find mushrooms more intense and more ego crushing, and also more difficult emotionally. I find acid easier to deal with, except on a really high dose that can become not true anymore

I love acid, though I haven't dropped any in over 10 years. Just reading your fun little tale makes me want to look for some.

Now I'm reminiscing about the good ol' days...mid 70s thru mid 80s....when, in high school and at college, we got good clean blotter for $1 a hit and tripped for 12 to 14 hours....then smoked a joint and were back on the A Train for another hour or two....

I am not exaggerating when I say that acid changed my life-- definitely for the better. Unfortunately I got side-tracked with alcohol and other addictive&destructive drugs for a long time. I survived. I believe that having been One with the Universe helped me find my way back to serenity.

there's a lot of good acid out there right now

i tell ppl the same thing, don't take more than a whole hit without being prepared with whats out there right now - buckle up

:rockon:
I've never ordered drugs on the net. How safe/reliable is that?

I've tripped on mushrooms a lot, and mescaline a decent amount. I've done 4 'light' doses of acid, it's hard to know what dosage really - minor visuals, and I could probably drive(I didn't) if I wanted to. If I had to guess maybe sub 100ug.

Last night I did two tabs of acid(claimed 170 or 180ug). I've seen this design when I was browsing the darknet from a 'reputable' seller, which is probably about as good as it gets these days to 'knowing' the dose.

Holy shit. Acid is POWERFUL. I've always felt it was a gentler, weaker, more diluted psychedelic compared to mushrooms especially. It's always felt very 'surface-like' to me on what I now realise were smaller doses - and people I've known for years(partner, family, friends) didn't even know I was 'tripping' on those previous tabs. Time didn't warp much, nor did my ability to string a sentence together or hold a conversation.

But doing this dosage last night was really something else. Me and my friends went for a walk as they were kicking in, in a semi rural area behind the property we were staying at. We left as the sun was going down and were in a forest/park/reserve. It was meant to only be a short loop track but we quickly became disorientated. We saw a large fire across a valley about 300m away, and went to investigate. There isn't normally a random fire going in a field out the back of this friends property my mate explains.

As we stumble across the valley towards this fire, it was almost impossible to know how close we were. Sometimes it felt like I was about to step into the fire, and a second later it would look over 100 meters away. As we reach it, I can feel the heat. It's really my only way to orientate how truly close I am to the fire because it's sucking me in and pushing me out visually. No one is tending what turns out to be a pretty large fallen tree on fire. I yell out if anyone is nearby tending the fire, and only near silence.

I couldn't actually see if there was somebody literally sitting right next to the point fire staying silent. For all I know someone was like, are these guys tripping so hard they really can't see me right now? Hah. I don't know, it was a very weird situation. One of the group who was not initially going to join us, started to panic big time. He's realised we don't really know how to get back to our property. He also has a legal curfew to be home in a few hours(tell people that before dropping tabs guys) that he's now freaking out about.

We all start making our way back as best we can and find a house with lights on. We need to get to a street to have a chance to get home but he's in such a panic he insists on going to this house for help. I'm constantly working to keep us as a group(4 of us) but he's making it difficult. Fortunately the neighbor, as it turned out to be, is very tolerant. We manage to pull him to the street and get back home.

It's hard to describe how intense that situation became, along with the confusion as to why a large fire that could potentially get out of control is burning randomly and whether we should be doing something regarding that.

It started to rain and this guy calmed down to an extent. Was picked up and taken home, I think he probably regretted taking those tabs.

The other 3 of us who are very experienced with psychedelics had a strong trip, that at times I didn't really think was possible. We all agreed this was another level of tripping. The closed eye visuals were so ridiculous haha, really hard to believe our brain can do that as a 'background task'.

I smoked a lot of weed during this trip and enjoyed it overall. I didn't ever find it 'difficult' but it was overwhelming at points, like a roller coaster that's not had a slow uphill breather for a bit too long. Sometimes I found myself holding my breath out of sheer 'fuuuuuuuuuck' like I'm falling off the side of the universe. Acid is quite a different drug in higher doses, in my opinion, compared to the difference between low to high mushroom doses.

I look forward to doing some lighter day trips in the future. I don't think I'll be doing a dose that high anytime soon, but it was certainly an experience I am happy to have had.

OH YEAH! How on earth have I never heard of or seen this 'Adult swim'? A friend showed me and the other friend hours of this content that was just MIND BLOWING. Really just I cannot believe such video content exists. If you have not seen this content I so very strongly suggest it during a trip. I haven't looked further into it but he said it's been around for years! I'm in my 30s and just don't know how I missed this and feel.. I don't know. I just don't know how I missed this and am disappointed in myself haha.
Adultswim is actually as old as you are( almost) lol.

I've never ordered drugs on the net. How safe/reliable is that?
Depends, sometimes the packages don't arrive and you Need to know who are the vendors who got the best product. But overall, much better than trying to score in an alleyway with a shadyass person plus the quality of the products are so much better/outstanding compared to average street stuff.

Well I think ordering acid off the dark net is probably the safest bet compared to other stuff. I'm in New Zealand and getting drugs sent here is extremely hard as our border control are pretty good. However this acid I've seen on the dark net and compared to other drugs there's a lot of vendors who advertise that they can successfully send it here.

So it seems at the very least the dark net is pretty good for acid these days.

Well I think ordering acid off the dark net is probably the safest bet compared to other stuff. I'm in New Zealand and getting drugs sent here is extremely hard as our border control are pretty good. However this acid I've seen on the dark net and compared to other drugs there's a lot of vendors who advertise that they can successfully send it here.

So it seems at the very least the dark net is pretty good for acid these days.
NZ has a local dn. But i will say no more cause thats sourcing. and since it is new zealand p.s no tabs are 180 ug. They are all 105 ug max atm. Which means two tabs = 200 ug enough to shatter your ego and send you across the universe.

But since there is literally 100k + tabs sold each year thru the nz darknet most acid in new zealand is imported straight from europe mostly consisting of GG these days. I can get the same tabs on the street at the same price as the dn now cause there is a decent amount of it coming in.

if your paying more than 20 a tab your getting ripped off.