Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

first opiate withdrawa
Sounds like ya got through it without much issue. Glad it didn't "get a grip" on ya, too.
Careful, the WDs tend to get worse each time ya drop opi but then ya kinda get used to it so.... Not sure where I was going with that.
That pain will be exaggerated for a while, in my experience(s) while your body is balancing natural pain killers. I guess you know this. Just puttin it out there maybe it is not so obvious sometimes when we are coming off opi... we "need that pill a couple more days it ain't right yet it still hurts like a MF! Maybe two pills." lol That's all me, bro. ;)
I figured ya had some milage, not many would use a username like that cept for an old hand that was comfortable in who they were.

Thankful to be able to be here communicating with my family.

This halloween I'll definitely be Lahey. I just need to find me a Randy, preferably with less of a beer-keg, more tits and two X-chromosomes, but ya can't be picky.

It's a cat that dominates that social hierarchy, isn't it? 😄 It's really fun to see. What kind of dogs/cats?

I'm gonna cave soon and get a cat. I fucking love cats.
Hehehe yes the cats are definitely boss :D It's hilarious.
The 2 cats are just regular cats, one is ginger, the other is white and ginger, both boys.
The 2 dogs are both English Staffies, both boys.
They are all awesome in their own ways and have very distinct, different personalities.

GET A CAT!!! <3

Hehehe yes the cats are definitely boss :D It's hilarious.
The 2 cats are just regular cats, one is ginger, the other is white and ginger, both boys.
The 2 dogs are both English Staffies, both boys.
They are all awesome in their own ways and have very distinct, different personalities.

GET A CAT!!! <3
Cats are so .. catty with dogs 😄 I knew a couple that had two cats and a dog. Watching them interact always cracked me up.
My last neighbor had an English staffy - the most adorable little bundle of muscles and energy I've ever seen. Lovely dogs. Incredibly beautiful!

I saw you had a kid on the way too? Talk about full house - congrats n3o, I'm happy for you. :)
Growing up with animals is priceless for so many reasons.

I am! I definitely am. I've been looking, just a few days agao actually. I let my ex take our persian cat - I didn't want a pet as a junkie, and looking back, it was a smart choice, albeit painful.

A dopetrailer is no place for a kitty.

Trailer Park Boys Cats GIF

Seeing as I've been clean now aside from sporadic uses, it might be time to get an furry friend.

I saw you had a kid on the way too? Talk about full house - congrats n3o, I'm happy for you. :)
Growing up with animals is priceless for so many reasons.
Yay thanks heaps dude! <3
Omg YES I totally agree, it is really important for kids to grow up with pets. I grew up on a farm and always had a million animals around me. I'm also a veterinary technician so I always have to have pets :)

tubgirl.jpg said:
I am! I definitely am. I've been looking, just a few days agao actually. I let my ex take our persian cat - I didn't want a pet as a junkie, and looking back, it was a smart choice, albeit painful.

A dopetrailer is no place for a kitty.

Trailer Park Boys Cats GIF

Seeing as I've been clean now aside from sporadic uses, it might be time to get an furry friend.
Yayyyyy!!! Make sure it's a rescue kitten from the pound or an animal shelter. Sooo many cats need adopting <3

Yay thanks heaps dude! <3
Omg YES I totally agree, it is really important for kids to grow up with pets. I grew up on a farm and always had a million animals around me. I'm also a veterinary technician so I always have to have pets :)
Oh, that sounds wonderful. I bet that all that experience with animals will come in handy - my sister had her kid last year. And kids are animals! 😄
You'll be a great mother, I'm sure of it. <3
Yayyyyy!!! Make sure it's a rescue kitten from the pound or an animal shelter. Sooo many cats need adopting <3
Absolutely! If the choice would've been mine the last time, I would've chosen a rescue. We only had rescues when I was a kid, cats and a dog.

Oh, that sounds wonderful. I bet that all that experience with animals will come in handy - my sister had her kid last year. And kids are animals! 😄
You'll be a great mother, I'm sure of it. <3

Absolutely! If the choice would've been mine the last time, I would've chosen a rescue. We only had rescues when I was a kid, cats and a dog.
Thank you mate I really appreciate that :) <3

I like cats, too, but PLEASE keep them inside. They kill a lot of songbirds and other wildlife.
I'm thankful for the birds that come to my feeders...but not so much for the neighborhood cats that come to stalk & kill them.

It's been a few days since I got that bite. meh
Thankful that it may in fact be a lone ranger... just aint gonna bet on it.
Was going to heat that room that day but somehow steeled myself to see what happens. Turns out that even though everything is crawling on me in my bed at night, nothing is actually there, thank god. Sleep is restless as hell (or none) and would sleep easier if I did burn that room. Hmmmmmmmm :unsure:
Thankful I got the tools to sleep good tonight and fixin to use them mfs! :sus: