Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Plenty of fresh water. At this point in time at least which is something I should be grateful for right now.

speaking of cats i am thankful for my partners cat, he is such a gd friend, idk what i'd do without him tbh.

Coconut almond milk and cereal, and just coconuts in general.
I love coconut. Have you tried coconut milk yoghurt?? SOOOO good if you like coconut stuff. Whenever I've eaten a ketogenic diet I've had coconut yoghurt cos it's super low in carbs compared to all other yoghurts.

I love coconut. Have you tried coconut milk yoghurt?? SOOOO good if you like coconut stuff. Whenever I've eaten a ketogenic diet I've had coconut yoghurt cos it's super low in carbs compared to all other yoghurts.
I haven't but that sounds pretty dank!! I'll have to look for it I'm sure we have it where I work

I’m thankful for being able to worship, read my Bible and practice my religion freely. If I’ve learned anything from the past two years, it’s not to take this for granted. ❤️ it’s precious and outlawed or frowned upon and persecuted in many other countries even death. Freedom isn’t free and it’s worth fighting and dying for.

I am thankful for meeting this guy John who sponsored me for three days because he dug fuggin deep into my soul man. Hard truths. I am sure he changed me even if he is no longer my sponsor but I hope to see him again when I stop in his homegroup from time to time.

Thankdul I didnt throw out that old desktop that had a zillion programs that were "paid" for. Had a lightening storm today and killed everything wired to cable/internet. Thank god I keep shit wireless these days. It may be less secure but makes up for it by being lightening proof. Well, by wires... unless its plugged in or gets struck directly, i guess. lol
Last time one fried our modem about two months ago. Had a backup.
Also thankful that they are sending a modem and wifi ap for free.

The desktop? got a great wifi hotspot software that shares from lan and dual wifi cards will keep us covered til we get those devices from provider. ;)

Wanting to tell a psychotherapist my life story before I start messing it all up again.