Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Today... I’m thankful one of my patient’s wasn’t successful in killing himself. He’s still fractured his neck, the scar is awful and he’s in pain. But he’s such a lovely man... it hurts my heart he felt he needed to do it but I’m so glad he didn’t. ❤️😢

I can’t really convey that to my patient so I thought I’d type it here.

Found my missing shades.. i started freaking out and thought my mechanic swiped them when she was in the shop. No they fell under the bed

• Wow
Reactions: Ds
I found a picture of my grandpa - I missed his funeral 8 years ago - the last time I saw him I was 18. I'm 33 in a month.
All our photoalbums were destroyed during the Great Family Slaughter of 2010, so this made me very melancholic.

Which made me realize how grateful I am for this messageboard with all yous weirdos and freaks and fuck-ups and awesome people - I didn't know who to share this with.
So today I'm thankful for those I've gotten to know a bit the last few months, and those I'll hopefully get to know better, despite (or because) this site is like a looney-bin.

So ty.

The pressure 😬... thin mints and samoas.
samoas

NSFW:
AATXAJwpxSpI5E-u1Ulyyhw7UpAcrNV4ncxjzMwjiA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Friends, family and drugs! Got a doc time today about maintenance as its harder on, this shithole country where they love to punish addicts.