Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

I found an ounce of speed I thought I'd lost. My friend found it at his place after a grimey binge.
Also, my dad - he helped me through heroin detox, and he talked me out of stuffing an OC80 up my nose today.
Glad you're detoxed bro, that's good willpower to not do that

Thankful that we are still beside each other after all these years. <3
LXAqpix.gif

Whats valdoxan
The generic name is agomelatine. It is a new type of anti-depressant (non-SSRI) that works on melatonin receptors. Very good for restoring natural sleep cycles as well as the anti-depressant effect. Not available in the US but on PBS in Australia.

Not available in the US but on PBS in Australia.

On PBS?

I don't think it's on the PBS as yet...perhaps they just put it on the PBS, it's definitely worth a try if SSRIs cause problems. I do believe they have generics on there now, but not sure if it's listed on the PBS...I asked a chemist recently and they said it's about $50/month with the generic and $65/month with the brand name and they said there was no PBS price.

I figured out what was irritating my skin (a cleanser for sensitive skin, no less) and it got a lot better quickly after I picked up a different one.

On PBS?

I don't think it's on the PBS as yet...perhaps they just put it on the PBS, it's definitely worth a try if SSRIs cause problems. I do believe they have generics on there now, but not sure if it's listed on the PBS...I asked a chemist recently and they said it's about $50/month with the generic and $65/month with the brand name and they said there was no PBS price.
My mistake. It’s not on PBS yet. i didn’t realise how much I’d paid becauae it was all together with other stuff. Still, $70 a month for quality sleep is a bargain.

I am so very thankful to BL for teaching how not to over indulge and most importantly teaching not to. 💙

being able to hang out with my neices and nephews, reminds me what it's like to be able to just laugh and have fun, excited to wake up every day for no reason other than it's a new day to be a kid and have fun.

Thankful for really thoughtful people who go that extra mile above their job just to make you feel better/special. Got discharged from hospital today and my male nurse, knowing I wasn’t getting any valentines things gave me a beautiful rose and a little teddy to take home. It really was the sweetest thing and made my day. ❤️