• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tobacco spun with weed:peoples consensus

Funny how it's different for people. Nearly all the ppl i know that smoke weed mix it. In Adelaide was the only place that ive been where it was not done much.

Last edited:
Until recently (on a relative basis) people from Adelaide never ever mixed their tobacco with pot. We just did not understand what was going on over East.

When my kids came of age, 12 or somewhat, I could not believe that they had taken up this habit

Adulterating weed with a poisonous addictive drug. I showed them the way, but the more parents tell their kids the more they go against you. They get it right now though :)

Yeh when I was younger that was advice I heeded from my old man - "SOn, if your gonna smoke weed... just don't mix it with tobacco! Cause you will get hooked on the tobacco and it will make it harder to stop!"

So I have been green from the get go. :)

Regulator- I know this is out of the blue but I don't think I can message you until you accept my friend request, but I did a Google search on SS and a post came up about your experience. I myself experienced SS and had the exact same symptoms as you described. There are some things I am struggling with post SS experience and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions regarding it?

I'd forgotten about this thread. But 4 years after my last post I can now proudly say that I only consume straight weed (in vapes).

I found it pretty hard to get away from bongs and mixed after such a long period. But to better myself and my health I did it and I am really happy with the results.

Reading back over some of Sustanons previous posts about vaping rings true for me. I love vaping now and it's been a few years since I've touched any tobacco and I even gave my double chamber glass bong away to a friend.

I hope to never go back to combustion or tobacco now, happy days :)

Regulator- I know this is out of the blue but I don't think I can message you until you accept my friend request, but I did a Google search on SS and a post came up about your experience. I myself experienced SS and had the exact same symptoms as you described. There are some things I am struggling with post SS experience and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions regarding it?

I have had nasty serotonin syndrome. Feel free to post your questions here for everyone to read and contribute to. You are anonymous anyway.

There are lots of wise minds here.

I'd forgotten about this thread. But 4 years after my last post I can now proudly say that I only consume straight weed (in vapes).

I found it pretty hard to get away from bongs and mixed after such a long period. But to better myself and my health I did it and I am really happy with the results.

Reading back over some of Sustanons previous posts about vaping rings true for me. I love vaping now and it's been a few years since I've touched any tobacco and I even gave my double chamber glass bong away to a friend.

I hope to never go back to combustion or tobacco now, happy days :)

One of my favourite Bluelighters :)

I am a vapeman, its much more efficacious plus you get to make extremely strong edibles with the AVB and also get killer reclaim oil that devastates in caps.

I prefer vaping but still love that nicotine although I dont smoke durries on the regular... although I will admit, I can easily vape green - certainly cant smoke straight

Ill spin even if I vape - am I a bad person?

truth be told I consume cannabis maybe once a month so my opinion means fuck all haha did smash the bongs daily for 8 years + but so I guess my 2c is worth something

I dont know, dont listen to my drunken rambles 8(