European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Time Wasters - Ways to Entertain Your Wasted Brain

Did you misspell "know" deliberately? If so that's comic genius :D

If not it's just quite funny ;)

For what it's worth, I haven't even tried that game either cos I'm shit at stuff like that. Us thickies gotta stick together :D

Shambles come here oi come here gives a big kiss on cheek not bum cheek you dirty pervs..!!

haha heres a solution for ya its more than a hint mind!

NSFW:
first cut the right wood so that it swings clockwise as it gets to about vertical downwards slice a bit of the end so it flicks over the smileys head and knocks him right a lil bit, then cut off tiny corner of left wood so that it swings anti clockwise, if the timing is correct it should clip the smiley as he is still rolling and whack him up and into the hole!

Stuck on 30. Funny levels as 20-29 is easier than all before them.

What are you on about?

haha heres a solution for ya its more than a hint mind!

NSFW:
first cut the right wood so that it swings clockwise as it gets to about vertical downwards slice a bit of the end so it flicks over the smileys head and knocks him right a lil bit, then cut off tiny corner of left wood so that it swings anti clockwise, if the timing is correct it should clip the smiley as he is still rolling and whack him up and into the hole!

that

18 took fuckin ages!! im shit at these games!:X
its head melting, but i cnt stop!

the home made ones that you get to look at after are pretty cool, most of them you do nothing and watch a kind of domino rally, but there are some other really cool ones too.

after the 31 computer levels there are tons of man made levels that are pretty cool. You can make your own too

level 29 is easy here is a hint

NSFW:
forget about the balls

I had to just go mental and it was hit and miss with level 30, got lucky in the end

aaahhhh!!:X im only on 25 not 28! its really doin me head in...
who ever made this game is an evil genius.

Ive left a few hints above hidden behind NSFW buttons, and someone else(spoiler :p) has decided to tell you exactly how to do it hidden behind a NSFW button