European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Time Wasters - Ways to Entertain Your Wasted Brain

woah, i wonder what this one means? 8o

passenger.jpg

My initial instinct was "dont bother clicking on it. It's not GTA4 so it'll be shit"
Although I did & now I'm hooked!

Pure genius! :D

If you get to 28, well, just wait ;)

-----

Got to 31.. can't find no way past it.

Last edited:
took a break after level 30 (the cube) because it was doing my head in, i finally figured it out :)

Not sure what all the fuss is about on the level 31 one, its really not that hard if you think about it logically. Here is a small hint:

NSFW:
You have to split quickly

I was thinking it was to do with timing, but no matter how I went about it the swinging wood doesn't reach the lil' ball guy. I tried giving him a bit of a flick with a small bit of wood so it would pop up a little, but couldn't get it at all **Shrugs**

I was thinking it was to do with timing, but no matter how I went about it the swinging wood doesn't reach the lil' ball guy. I tried giving him a bit of a flick with a small bit of wood so it would pop up a little, but couldn't get it at all **Shrugs**

another hint

NSFW:
try cutting whilst the wood is moving :)

=D I tried that also hehe. Thanks though gabe :) You're like Charlie Brooker giving hints in his quickfire round ;)
I've given up on it anyway, twas fun whilst it lasted though and kept my mind off withdrawals :)

despite my earlier strop, i'm loving this thing!

just got up to 19 after being stuck on 18 for AAAAAGES.

Did you misspell "know" deliberately? If so that's comic genius :D

If not it's just quite funny ;)

For what it's worth, I haven't even tried that game either cos I'm shit at stuff like that. Us thickies gotta stick together :D