• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Throwing up on DMT

Just had to add that I think it's kind of funny that the poster's username is 'fractal fountain'. Is that what you saw when you puked? Lol

No, I actually saw (In sequence from taking the hit)...

A spiral of dark colored snakes, then a peruvian shaman, then a big orange hyperdimensional cube. For a few minutes after, I kept seeing orange geometric patterns, like the sun was coming through my eyelids. That Orange Hyperdimensional cube was very intense to look at.

I have never thrown up on dmt and actually have come to enjoy the taste and smell of dmt (it still is harsh when im inhaling the smoke through as i don't usually wash my yeilds)

70mg is quite strong, especially for the 1st time. I usually go for 40-55mg for a decent trip. I'm not the most wisest here, but i can say you will enjoy dmt more by starting @ 30mg and working your way up until you find the dose that hits the spot and is not intense which might result in throwing up.

No, I actually saw (In sequence from taking the hit)...

A spiral of dark colored snakes, then a peruvian shaman, then a big orange hyperdimensional cube. For a few minutes after, I kept seeing orange geometric patterns, like the sun was coming through my eyelids. That Orange Hyperdimensional cube was very intense to look at.

That IS intense, I saw a shaman on one of my DMT trips too. He was singing icaros..
I know someone who saw snakes and things on an ayahuasca trip. Like when she threw up in a bowl, her vomit appeared to be big black evil snakes coming out of her. I guess they were her demons, or something. And on another trip she thought she was in some kind of strange circus lol.

My DMT trips have usually been around 40mg. It was only the once where I felt like vomiting. Partly because a) it tastes like burning garbage bags and b) it hit me so intensely that I started to feel ill. My whole body felt like it was vibrating with energy.

hahah my mate threw up after smoking some DMT a couple of weeks ago.. it was fuckin hillarious, it was his first time to...

IMO, throwing up on DMT sounds horrifying.. he reckons it was wicked but :?

Last night I had a synthetic that my friends and I believe may have been laced with dmt.
I had a horrific reaction to it and vomited quite a lot.
The vomit even became part of the hallucinations and wasn't fun at all haha.

Last night I was thrown into several different realities.
It all happened so quickly I couldn't handle it.
One of the "realities" was me, trapped in a cave full of cult members trying to sacrifice me to the queen of the undead. or some shit.
They kept chanting things I couldn't understand.

I did DMT for the 1st time on Monday, I did it with a friend who does it once a month for spiritual purposes, I have been toying with the idea and researching it for over 2 years and decided to do it.
I did 1 toke and straight away I was gone, it started with red/black colours/patterns/shapes and then after that I was completely in. When I started to come around my friend was stood infront of me saying "it's ok, you're alright.... Let me get these clothes off you" even that was a blur, but I stood up & she took my dress off. Once I was a bit more with it I asked why she had took my clothes off to which she explained that I spent the whole entire time being sick. Which I didn't even know. She said it was projectile, she ran to get the washing up bowl which I completely filled and continued to be sick. None of this I remember at all. Even when the effects had completely worn off, everytime I thought of what I experienced it would make me heave/cough hard.

I did DMT for the 1st time on Monday, I did it with a friend who does it once a month for spiritual purposes, I have been toying with the idea and researching it for over 2 years and decided to do it.
I did 1 toke and straight away I was gone, it started with red/black colours/patterns/shapes and then after that I was completely in. When I started to come around my friend was stood infront of me saying "it's ok, you're alright.... Let me get these clothes off you" even that was a blur, but I stood up & she took my dress off. Once I was a bit more with it I asked why she had took my clothes off to which she explained that I spent the whole entire time being sick. Which I didn't even know. She said it was projectile, she ran to get the washing up bowl which I completely filled and continued to be sick. None of this I remember at all. Even when the effects had completely worn off, everytime I thought of what I experienced it would make me heave/cough hard.

Was the trip enjoyable? Any indication of your physical situation during the trip?