• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over easy...

immortal for the next 5 years followed by certain death, or live til your 85 with average health issue

You're not immortal if you only live 5 more years. 8) But probably live to be 85 as long as nothing too bad health wise.

Confined to a wheelchair the rest of your life, or missing your non-dominant arm but otherwise functional?

You're not immortal if you only live 5 more years. 8) But probably live to be 85 as long as nothing too bad health wise.

Confined to a wheelchair the rest of your life, or missing your non-dominant arm but otherwise functional?

immortal for the next five years...meaning your immortality would be taken away, then you'd die. The dilemma was supposed to be would you rather have five years of unlimited debauchery with no risk of death or a much longer life where you had to play within the normal confines of "good health".

Ice cream

summer moon or winter sun?

Last edited:
The dilemma was supposed to be would you rather have five years of unlimited debauchery with no risk of death or a much longer life where you had to play within the normal confines of "good health".

Oh sorry. I would still go with live longer. The 5 years would be fun but I don't really wanna die after that. lol

Working synthesizers. No one wants a broken instrument. lol

Green or red taco sauce?

Damn that is one hell of a selection there, I'll have to go with megalomaniac but is quite a pick there.

Erm Mr nuttynutskin you didn't pick right on my post but I'll let it slide this once but next time I'll send some gypsys round to rip your penis off!!

To be kicked in the balls really hard just once OR to be gently kicked in them 40 times but it is very gentle?

Status
Not open for further replies.