• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film This is the End

rate this film...

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
saw this last night. i enjoyed it. at times (more towards the end) it got a bit cheesy; but got a few good laughs out of it and loved the cast dynamic.

...kytnism...:|

I saw it last night and it was definitely one of the funniest movies I've seen in the past few years. Danny McBride was the low point of the movie for me. I don't like or dislike him, but in this movie he was annoying as hell. Channing Tatum's cameo was hilarious! I saw his name in the credits and had completely forgotten he was supposed to be in the movie until I saw him towards the end. 4 stars.

Danny McBride was the low point of the movie for me.

His role in this became tiring after 10 minutes - all the cum jokes - just stupid. However, his introduction in this movie was one of the best.

i read an article the other day lauding this flick for doing such a good job w/ a/the rape joke (involving Emma Watson). I'd not thought of it, but in retrospect they did do a bang-up job contouring that joke to today's rising sensitivity toward juvenile humor like that. Beyond just being tasteful, it raised some thought about men and women and that dynamic.

I mean, not for me though - I needed an article to point it out for me.

I personally thought it couldn't have been more hilarious. Michael Cera's performance had me dying, I can't even recall the last time I laughed so hard.

Let's just say I want a blunt and James Franco in my vagina after watching this. Well besides that... this movie was pretty hilarious, but in a corny and stupid way. You deff have to enjoy marijuana in some way to even laugh at this... but yeah deff not a movie I would spend money on again, but I'm glad I saw it.

Went with my girlfriend and watched it the other day. I thought it was pretty funny(I saw it sober). We were both cracking up at every scene with "coked out" Cera.
Someone mentioned the off putting acting of jonah hill. If you check out last months issue of Rolling Stone there was an interview with 4 of the guys from the movie. Franco,McBride and Rogan all came across very friendly during their interviews. Jonah Hill came across like a total twat. I wonder if this was planned out to coincide with the way he was in the movie?

Over all I really enjoyed the movie. Not super great but much funnier than the other 99% of comedies out there. I thought the ending was a bit lame but my girlfriend enjoyed it. Go figure.

Let's just say I want a blunt and James Franco in my vagina after watching this. Well besides that... this movie was pretty hilarious, but in a corny and stupid way. You deff have to enjoy marijuana in some way to even laugh at this... but yeah deff not a movie I would spend money on again, but I'm glad I saw it.

Why would you want a blunt in your vagina? That just sounds like a recipe for disaster.