• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Get a microscoop + mg scale my friend and you can "scoop" it off the sides..... I think a major retailer sells 100x microscoops for a super cheap price....

Please though people the MG scale is key to this as well.... it MUST be paired with a micoscoop. Don't be going "man it says 8-12mg so it's definitely 10 when level!"

xanax help

can someone tell me how to break down alprazolam powder Xanax into 1 or 2 mg doses. I been around a long time and its hard to ask but I really would appreciate the help. will it break down in grain alcohol. just want to get manageable doses.

You need to talk to your doctor I tried stopping Lamotragine cold turkey by myself and the events that unfolded afterwards were horrific. You can't just stop taking those you need medical supervision. It messed my life up.

Hi guys, has anyone seen these Etiz before? http://i.imgur.com/aTA7hha.jpg It's getting very hard to source Etiz in the UK, the ones I used to get were very dark blue and seemed good quality. I'm currently on a taper down program so want to know if these are what they say they are, 1mg Etiz.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, has anyone seen these Etiz before? It's getting very hard to source Etiz in the UK, the ones I used to get were very dark blue and seemed good quality. I'm currently on a taper down program so want to know if these are what they say they are, 1mg Etiz.

Thanks in advance

You're treading close to pill IDs, I don't know if pressed pills count.... but those are obviously pressed by some dipshit and quality could be good and then bad and good, or all bad, or a major fuckup and super heavily loaded, so be careful.

Why I recommend volumetric dosing powder with a mg scale or at the very least Indian blister packs.

Get a microscoop + mg scale my friend and you can "scoop" it off the sides..... I think a major retailer sells 100x microscoops for a super cheap price....

Please though people the MG scale is key to this as well.... it MUST be paired with a micoscoop. Don't be going "man it says 8-12mg so it's definitely 10 when level!"

I've never heard of this microscoop, thank you very much for the info. I always use mg scale and liquid dosing although my scale isn't the best it's $100, it's done me well so far. I've unfortunately been using a blade with obviously is horrible for this as it coats the tip also, very messy but i got the job done. I've also unfortunately been restricted to Ethanol (absinthe for the higher ethanol content). I really need to invest in PG and do things right.

For such high potency drugs there is really no alternative to wet granulation, which if you have not got the proper equipment you would have to outsource. It really is too dangerous to tablet or capsule anything with a dosage unit of less than about 100mg.
There are homogenisers on the market for quite low prices but I for one would never trust them!
As for difficulty in obtaining ETIZOLAM in the UK, there does not seem to be any problems in that area.
And stop buying these bathtub things, PLEASE, and stay with prescription only Etizolam. PASADEN is the best Euro brand, but to be honest the best I have found is Consort ETIZEST from India. Pink caplet-shaped tablets of 1mg. Light blue same shape of 500mcg. Quality is the best I have yet found, and it is easily available in the UK, where ETIZOLAM is not a scheduled substance at all. If your Flubromazepam is made in the Netherlands then the chances are it will be of excellent quality. Fluorinated benzodiazepines, especially of 1,4-BZDs, are extremely easy to synthesise from the parent BZD and I am aware of two Dutch companies who supply most of the FLUbromazepam sold in Western Europe. I would not exceed 8mg bd with this, which has a very long onset of action but a very long DURATION of action. Not a BZD to be taken for long periods at all. And not to be taken in high dosages either. I know of one trial ongoing which is testing flubromazepam against clomipramine and clonazepam for the treatment of OCD - my experience with it would lead me to believe that it is a good bet that it would be an excellent treatment, but only the statistics will tell if clonazepam remains the best in the occasional 4-6week course twice or three times annually for keeping the condition under control. Funnily enough, now I think of it, both etizolam and phenazepam (the 2.5mg tablets are probably the best to use, ref M. Kellner's paper of 2010, recommendation of highest tolerable dosage - lost actual journal reference but it can probably be found quoted on Wikipedia or somewhere like that) have similar profiles when dealing with seizures, phobias and panic disorders, so would probably also qualify as candidates!

I've never heard of this microscoop, thank you very much for the info. I always use mg scale and liquid dosing although my scale isn't the best it's $100, it's done me well so far. I've unfortunately been using a blade with obviously is horrible for this as it coats the tip also, very messy but i got the job done. I've also unfortunately been restricted to Ethanol (absinthe for the higher ethanol content). I really need to invest in PG and do things right.

I should note that I meant that it is to be used ONLY for transferring said drug, and NOT weighing it. Volumetric solutions with a mg scale is what MUST be done (seems like you're doing that anyway, but for others reading).

I meant something like the one called "Disposable Antistatic Polypropylene Sample Transfer Scoop, 8-12 mg Capacity, Large, Blue (Pack of 100) FBA" on amazon. The transfer part of the name should be highlighted and not their weight range.

So I took a decent dose last night and nothing, woke up this morning fucking loopy as hell. I dont understand why it took so long to act and I was feeling it for a while, there was at least 7 hours between the time I dosed and when I wokeup.

I abruptly went from taking about 5 to 7 mgs of Etizolam per day along with my .5 mgs of Xanax three times per day, to two mgs of Etizolam and my xanax. Been really irritable and out of it the last couple days. Depressed low energy. I hope it gets better sooner rather then later. So damn irritable

Last edited:
So I took a decent dose last night and nothing, woke up this morning fucking loopy as hell. I dont understand why it took so long to act and I was feeling it for a while, there was at least 7 hours between the time I dosed and when I wokeup.

certainly unusual. Dosing 1-2mg sublingually in PG it takes 10 minutes to feel it, and I generally don't redose but I feel it for around 7 hours. I dosed it daily for a while, but don't really take it daily now and don't feel bad for irritable or any negative effects. I also get awesome sleep on it, but I'd sleep fine anyway so that's not really a good reason to take it :p I bought 250mg in early December and from the quantity left I'd say it will last to April some time.

What are yours guys set ups? Getting my first G. Do you guys keep your powder loose, in vials or what. Are those dark blue glass vials better or the amber ones? dont want to loose any potency. Would it be better to get a antistactic funnel to get the powder into the container since i've been hearing its quite sticky. IM allready going to buy 100 antistactic microscoops for transfers. Do any of you use the random metal tools like coke users use?

Just tell me you set up and how you go about it,just trying to take as many precations as I can. thanks guys

EDIT: I got mine from probably the same place everyone else does.

Is it the same at the etizest brand pills. 1mg=1mg?

Last edited:
What are yours guys set ups? Getting my first G. Do you guys keep your powder loose, in vials or what. Are those dark blue glass vials better or the amber ones? dont want to loose any potency. Would it be better to get a antistactic funnel to get the powder into the container since i've been hearing its quite sticky. IM allready going to buy 100 antistactic microscoops for transfers. Do any of you use the random metal tools like coke users use?

Just tell me you set up and how you go about it,just trying to take as many precations as I can. thanks guys

EDIT: I got mine from probably the same place everyone else does.

Is it the same at the etizest brand pills. 1mg=1mg?

Bluelight is a global community so it is doubtful you got yours at the same place. I can think of five different places at least. (no sourcing, so I'm not going any more detailed than that.. and not talking to you mtop but PMs asking will be reported)

Room temperature safe place in clear baggie. Weighed with a mg scale, volumetrically dosed in PEG. WTF do you mean about coke spoons? This is an etizolam thread right? I would guess almost no one is snorting this stuff or if they are... just wtf?

Bluelight is a global community so it is doubtful you got yours at the same place. I can think of five different places at least. (no sourcing, so I'm not going any more detailed than that.. and not talking to you mtop but PMs asking will be reported)

Room temperature safe place in clear baggie. Weighed with a mg scale, volumetrically dosed in PEG. WTF do you mean about coke spoons? This is an etizolam thread right? I would guess almost no one is snorting this stuff or if they are... just wtf?

When you say PEG thats proplyene gylcol right? id hate to get the wrong thing.

I dont want to use a plastic bagggy since it will stick inside and be impossible to get out. The coke spoon is just to transfer the powder to the vial since they have small openings.

When you say PEG thats proplyene gylcol right? id hate to get the wrong thing.

I dont want to use a plastic bagggy since it will stick inside and be impossible to get out. The coke spoon is just to transfer the powder to the vial since they have small openings.

PEG is polyethylene glycol, PG proplyene glycol. Etizolam I believe is soluble in both and both are non-toxic and bacteriostatic. Ethylene glycol is the antifreeze stuff that is indeed toxic.

Wow just found a vendor with 800 1MG Etizest pills for cheap. best deal I've seen since last year. I can sell those on the street and make an easy [garbled] profit. Anyone else sell Etiz to friends who don't understand how to buy them online? Xanax goes for stupid money around here so people love to get the Etiz for half the price they pay for a comparable dose of Xanax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just found a vendor with 800 1MG Etizest pills for cheap. best deal I've seen since last year. I can sell those on the street and make an easy [garbled] profit. Anyone else sell Etiz to friends who don't understand how to buy them online? Xanax goes for stupid money around here so people love to get the Etiz for half the price they pay for a comparable dose of Xanax.
I can't believe you just said that. If only your friends knew what a dog you are. To answer your question, fuck no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly I must admonish the poster who is boasting of profiting by some of the worst profiteering I have seen for a long time. Yes, Etizest can cost that amount but look at the blister and you will see MRP Rs.67 per ten tablets. The same company's DIAZECO 10mg diazepam costs Rs.11.00 per ten, so ETIZOLAM is six+ times the cost of diazepam of half the strength.
Bearing in mind that alprazolam is a very fast acting BZD and etizolam the opposite, your customers, if they pay your crazy pricing, will think they have been well and truly ripped off. Until the next morning, as the reaction of those who buy such things on the street with a comparison to alprazolam will inevitably redose and exceed a sensible dose. Remember it is prescribed for very serious and chronic anxiety and panic disorders. And doctors are very careful to warn all patients who are prescribed etizolam (and in India that means the more well off) of its effect compared with any anxiolytic they may have been using previously.

Sublingually? All brands of ETIZOLAM that I know of, except Intas ETILAAM, are film coated, so sublingual administration would take like forever.
As for the effects described by the two posters above, one of whom is claiming a daily 7-8mg intake, which is MASSIVE when you consider strength is equivalent to lorazepam (i.e. 1mg lorazepam = 10mg diazepam, my prescription is 4 x 2.5mg tabs daily, equivalence therefore 100mg diazepam. Add the 8mg clonazepam and my intake is 260mg diazepam equivalent but there are sound clinical reasons for that prescription) the effect of Etizolam is of a very long duration, & redosing because of the long time it takes to kick in, about 4 hours to peak plasma level, is responsible, as with Fenazepam,ma much maligned drug only because of the absolute idiots who eyeball powder of extremely high potency and eschew pharmaceutical brands which are precisely dosed (they are available by Valenta in 0.5mg, 1mg and 2.5mg and their major indication is as an anticonvulsant, but are also used as prophylaxis of severe panic disorders) which are NOT difficult to find. Even in the Russian pharmacies you are most likely to find it, it is still an OTC drug, the most potent drug available over the counter anywhere, being around three times the potency of etizolam, slightly HIGHER than alprazolam and Clonazepam - The same warning I feel I MUST give to anybody considering trying out the triazolo-analogues of Flubromazepam and Clonazepam; potency of these is far higher than their parents. flubromazolam and clonazolam aka clonitrazolam are incredibly strong and I have seen pure powders being sold on RC sites. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE unless properly homogenised and dosed, 500mcg of clonazolam being as potent as 2mg clonazepam making it the strongest benzo now being sold.
Yes, it is an excellent drug with a profile very similar to clonazepam, but only for those who know what they are doing, certainly not recreational experimentation with the 98.5%+ powder being sold online. Clonitrazolam/clonazolam has a much more anxiolytic action as well, so in that respect is a more all-round drug - anticonvulsant, prophylactic and anxiolytic - than clonazepam.
For God's sake be careful now that chemists have turned their attention to the tweaking of benzodiazepines. Everything they are producing at the moment excepting the paradoxical chlordiazepam (aka pyrazolam) is FAR stronger than any BZD which is marketed legally. The strongest legal diazepine is the thienodiazepine brotizolam, branded Lendormin, which is a sleep inducer in 250mcg strength only, that dosage being more than enough to knock anyone out faster than any barbiturate, but with half life of <1 hour. It is twice the potency of TRIAZOLAM (HALCION) which is the only marketed BENZOdiazepine which has a similar effect and half life. And those of you who have used this famous blue 'UPJOHN 17' tablet will know just how potent it is. It's abuse potential is also very high as it gives warm fuzzies comparable to Nimetazepam, hence some people use in dosages exceeding a milligram during the day for recreation, very nice yes, but Triazolam is the most addictive of all BZDs and withdrawals can take place after as little as a week's usage at recommended dose, one reason doctors rarely prescribe in quantities of more than seven or ten tablets.
But seriously folks, the new triazolo and fluorinated BZDs and thienos are just too potent to play with - use only in precise dosage for sound clinical reasons.

Last edited:
What im not understanding is can 1ml handle 10mg. I dose about 20mg.

And can someone walk me through the steps to making a solution. Also can I flavor it.