• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I heard etizolam triggers some sort of female hormone, is this true?

Yeah, I found out the hard way.

Invited a girl over for a few drinks and a film, ended up taking some Etizolam together and when our social inhibitions lowered and our clothes came off, I looked down to find a Vagina in place of my penis.

DO NOT TAKE unless you are willing to live with these terrible hormonal side effects.

yeah, i found out the hard way.

Invited a girl over for a few drinks and a film, ended up taking some etizolam together and when our social inhibitions lowered and our clothes came off, i looked down to find a vagina in place of my penis.

Do not take unless you are willing to live with these terrible hormonal side effects.

lmao

deano - you probably read about the effect on prolactin.

i got so much pregabs from the doc , dont use em omg online there £70 for 14 , i have 100s

IM ETIZEST-1 ALL DAY LONG , THEY LEGAL & THE PELLETS I GET ARE IN BLISTER PACKS MADE IN INDIA , FOR DOCTORS USE IN ITALY/AUSTRALIA/JAPAN ECT
PERFECT TOP GRADE

Retrospective ... Ramped.up to 5mg.daily.right when the pills.dropped.off.the market.
Tapered slowly over 6-8.weeks, my.First xperience.with diazapine.withdrawal.
Almost worse than not taking my.psych meds. The worst part was the.initial.decreases; even taking 4mg.or.3mg felt terrible. All.when I had virtually no good effects from.Etizolam no matter the dose.

These days I Just take 2-3.on.the weekends mixing with alcohol..delicious combo until.the inevitable amnesia & blackout. Not.recommended around these parts but an inevitable consequence. of.My alcoholism & polygamous drug addiction.

Almost exhausted.My.last box.of.Etizolam.tho.
Hopefully.gonna Give flubromazepam a shot and see how.many substances (legal/illicit/Rx/grey-market) that might be able.to replace.for me..

I am interested in Flubromazepam also about to order some tomorrow. Does anyone know whether or not there is a cross tolerance between thienidiazepines and benzos??

I am interested in Flubromazepam also about to order some tomorrow. Does anyone know whether or not there is a cross tolerance between thienidiazepines and benzos??

Yes of course there is. They are all downregulating GABAA, just some hit different subsites within GABAA. Doesn't mean you should start off balls to the walls though.

Well I was stupid enough to put etizolam powder in denatured alcohol for dosing on sugar cubes. I thought everything would evaporate but i ingested sugar cube after 6h on heater and it was so awful tasting I coulnt even eat it.soo.. Is there a way how to get etizolam out? Or do you have any tips like reducing amount and put it on something suitable to fit on pill. I believe its not that toxic since 98% is ethanol. Maybe they just werent dry inside?do other ingredients vaporize on low heat?

Uh.... don't use denatured alcohol... it is generally denatured with methanol which both should evaporate but who knows if they denature it with non volatile stuff. Maybe make a volumetric solution and lay it on blotter paper with Iso-alcohol? then just set it on a heating pad.

Okay I have been using a solution .5 mgs per drop 100 mgs of Etizolam per bottle. I notice towards the end of the bottle it tastes and seems stronger. Is that from me not shaking it up enough? Is this common

Probably. You should shake it up and toss it around to make sure that it is evenly distributed. What do you mean per drop? You should be measuring per .1ml or something not by a dropper..... get a 1ml oral syringe or pipette that can measure such things

Ah I see well the droppers I ordered read 100 mgs of Etziolam .5 per drop on the bottle so I figured it was pretty accurate? I will definitely look into it. This is why I think I prefer the tablets. Makes me wonder and worry a little bit about how much Etizolam I have actually been taking.

Honestly with such a potent compound I would never trust a single dropper, but I don't really know how much a drop can vary, and true it is unlikely that a single drop of liquid could come out as 3-4mls as that's a fair amount of fluid when compared to a drop from a dropper bottle and they probably don't vary THAT much, but what happens if you don't notice that you squeezed quickly or something and it was several drops or something instead of the intended one drop (especially if you're putting a single drop under your tongue or something)?

Seems untrustworthy to me but definitely better than some person playing with eyeballing powder for sure. So in the sake of harm reduction it's definitely WAY better than eyeballing powder, but just make sure you're taking a consistent single amount, and you might want to drip it onto a small something not absorptive to make sure it looks like a consistent amount and then suck it up.

Really, it would be better to measure out several "single" drops in a oral 1ml syringe or something and see how much they vary just to be sure, or find a supplier that supplies it as mg/ml OR better yet find a supplier that sells powder and buy a mg scale that you can put a calibration weight on several times and see the same calibration weight amount come up, and then read up on making safe volumetric solutions NOT in ethyl alcohol or another alcoholic beverage (I.E. polyethylene glycol, though really if you're making a .5mg/.1ml solution and measuring it with said 1ml oral syringe and NOT doing more than 1-2 mg it should be safe, but I just never think making volumetric solutions of benzos in alcohol is a good idea as a rule of thumb).

Seems a little dangerous to me..

I do suppose it matters what kind of dropper you have.... there are glass droppers and pipettes and metered pipettes and metered squeezey plastic droppers and metered squeezey glass droppers.... and then there are plastic pipettes and glass pipettes and glass/plastic droppers I wouldn't trust to measure drops and some that look more or less consistent. But like I said, better to make your own volumetric solution and use a metered pipette/dropper or metered oral syringe.

Yeah I notice sometimes even though I shake it up a lot the drops taste stronger and the effects are not consistent. After reading the advice I think I'll just stick with my other vendor who offers 1 mg tablets instead and just keep it simple. I drop them under my tongue and am always very careful yet sometimes one drop will seem twice as strong as others. I agree about it being safer then eyeballing powder as I do not have a scale and had a few difficult experiences eyeballing MXE powder in the past.

mg scales can be had for 20 bucks my friend from MAJOR places... no reason not to weigh stuff out and volumetrically dose if you're getting RCs of any kind...

But anyway, yeah fuck them, they're stupid if they sell by the dropper/dose and not a mg/ml ratio. If you're willing to spend the extra $ for the tablets and they're consistent, go that route for sure. But remember etizolam is dependence forming!

Got 100mg of Etizolam it's really sticky stuff, completely coats the inside of the baggie making it almost impossible to get 30mg out sigh. Anyone else have this issue? I guess ill have to order atleast half a gram next time.