• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

mephedrone is the worst in my opinion, way worse than coke or mdma which have been pretty bad for me. this shit lasted three days, ive only done it once and after that fucking comedown im never touching the stuff again. it was so horrible, not only physically but mentally...the worst ive ever had.

For me the worst comedown has to be NRG1, fucking horrible stuff, wouldn't take the stuff again even if i was paid to.

After that I would have to say pills, then mephedrone... noticed alot have said cocaine personally I've never had a bad comedown from this and felt like absolute shit, always been fine :\

I'd have to say the worst comedown I had was off gross amounts of ecstasy in a night. Popped 11 pokeballs cause I was just being a straight dumbass. I wasn't the same emotionally/mentally for atleast 2 weeks, I couldn't go to sleep cause I kept getting brain zaps when I closed my eyes, chewed holes in my mouth cause I was gurning so hard.

I've never done meth though so I can't comment on that, but I've found coke to be mild at the least and I usually feel alright the next day.

Its not the comedown that gets me on E, its the following days, during the comedown I just hear loud ass electronic beats thrashing in my head.

The only real horrible comedown, was a few days after i was partying all weekend, took 5 pills and then 1 and a half the next night, something about it a few days later my heart was beating 110 a min normally and felt like my chest was going to explode, had little to no energy, the only time i had a feeling like that a few days after.. made me stop rolling felt disconnected from life for a few weeks

Definitely crack. It can be managed with a little alcohol, opiate, weed and nicotene (benzo too). Then you get a hell of a buzz, but without anything to help the comedown, what a depressing nightmare. I can understand what true depressions and despare must feel like.

Alcohol gives a nasty shitty comedown (which is why I go to sleep after drinking),

and psychaedelics like acid can have quite an uncomfortable comedown.

Also gotta agree with an early post, DXM is quite strange though manageable, but don't try to go into work on that comedown!

Methylone made me fucked up for 2 months after I stopped. Coke is the shittiest feeling ever. Meth and of fuck I ran out of benzos. Benzos. Opiates. Period.

my worst was burning out after a meth binge. one time stands out when i decided to "mask" the come down with a large dose of AMT. the amt body load + body feeling like shit already and mentally exhausted and depressed. living hell.

1) MPDV. i have only tried this drug once and that was enough. My god, i thought I had done myself irrepairable mental and physical harm. My heart was going bezerk, I had chest pains, vomitting, paranoia, anixety, numb limbs, headache, and bad bad insomnia. When my heart was beating so I fast and painfully I came very close to calling an ambulance. However, its one saving grace was that i was still horny as all hell, and sex was still really good.

2) Methamphetamine. Heart is racing, you can't sleep, your in pain, your thoughts go into all kinds of anxious, distrubing and paranoid spheres. Plus the comedown lasts a few days.

3) Alcohol. These have gotten a lot worse as I have gotten older. What is particularly bad is I get bad depression and anxiety on a hangover these days. And as someone said before, there is nothing worse than getting blind drunk, and doing something really embarrassing or wrong, and remembering it the next day.

Acid comedowns have always been hard on me; tension, anxiety, racing thoughts, physical and mental exhaustion coupled with an inability to sleep.

they all sucK but gotta be opiates/benzos. i can go work with hangover or comedown of most tings(if i had to). but theres no way i could work with full bore opiate withdrawl,i'm a builder by the way,and its gettin cold here(uk) and i suffer bad in the cold. lack of veins i guess.

1) Alcohol. Never has any other drug put me in such pain & suffering; imagine if booze came in a pill & gave the same comedown, would people still do it?

2) Dodgy pills; prob with speed. Reccuring thoughts sent me mad; i considered tying my hands behind my back & falling chin-first into a table to knock myself unconscious.

Crack, hands down crack. I have never been so addicted to anything like I was crack. Since I made good money as a dealer of other things, my crack habit could be as high as $500 a day either solo or when 1 person smoked with me, and I always had to have at least 2-3 grams of heroin on me at all times, so that I could come down the right way.

When I first started using powder coke at 16, we would use xanax, and valium and fist fulls of unisom to try and come down, but within 2-2.5 yrs at 18, right around 19, I found the evil wonder twins, the stem and the syringe. Wonder twin powers activate!! Shape of stemryinge, the swiss army knife for junkies

Alcohol & low-quality street amphet are both bad, but piperzines have to be the worst for me. It's the lack of sleep that really gets to me.

Or if like a dumb 17 year old me you decide to down a crate of Red Bull you'll find out a caffeine crash is soo much worse than alcohol hangovers.

The comedown from BZP is by far the worst thing I have experienced, and thats coming down from just a single dose, I have been on 4 day mephedrone bender's that were nowhere near as bad to comedown from as BZP.

DXM has a rather nasty comedown as well for me and in third place would probably be alcohol.

Shitty speed cut coke. B type if you know LeJunks description. Being up for 2 days doing a bunch of that and then having no benzo's to comedown. Fucking horrible.

Probably E/Speed mix, Alcohol doesn't give me that bad a comedown, Mephedrone doesn't give me any comedown at all, actually makes me feel fresh as a daisy the next morning lol.

See Cocaine a lot, never had a comedown off that sept a bit sleepy...? Shite Coke though ha!

Yes alcohol has given me by far the worst 'come down' or hangover!! Mite start calling future hangovers 'come downs' just to see the look on peoples faces!! ha ha

lol impossible to say which has the worst comedown since they all have such gnarly ones haha...

Heroin def wins though, nothing more painful than WDS from H...
Luckily that painful H comedown only exists for me when i shoot h for days in a row. If i havent then the come down is super easy.... just fall asleep wake up later.

As far as true comedowns though... in my opinion cocaine wins
nothing worse than the anxiety after a long coke binge/ no sleep/ only being able to think about getting more coke/ nose burn or missed shots/ the fact that the high only lasted 15 mins...

I would say meth has a worse comedown than coke, except usually when im coming down im so spun i still just waste my time doing brainless tweaker shit and not just fieinding + sleeping isnt an issue since u know ull be awake all the next day

dunno, take mdpv regularly and never had a though comedown except some hallucinated insects. physically it was that awful stomach hurt and woody breath of 10 hawaian woodrose seeds beside those impulsiv mindfucks while trying to sleep, psychically the depressed and being retarded feeling after 750mg dph.